Author Topic: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)  (Read 630990 times)

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #10025 on: September 28, 2017, 05:44:16 PM »

I don't want to belabor the point, well actually I do. It is stunning how little impact Lobato has on matches he plays in, I'm relatively certain he didn't have a single touch in the first half.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/players/cristian-lobato

He's played over 360 minutes since he was last fouled.

Is this writer paid by skc?

https://www.thebluetestament.com/platform/amp/2017/9/27/16377238/dark-horse-lobato-adds-dimension-to-sporting-kc

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Sporting KC Thread!! (Featuring All of MLS and sometimes Mexican Leagues too)
« Reply #10026 on: September 28, 2017, 05:46:10 PM »
He is Kroger brand Salloi

:surprised:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10027 on: September 29, 2017, 03:08:53 AM »

I don't want to belabor the point, well actually I do. It is stunning how little impact Lobato has on matches he plays in, I'm relatively certain he didn't have a single touch in the first half.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/players/cristian-lobato

He's played over 360 minutes since he was last fouled.

Is this writer paid by skc?

https://www.thebluetestament.com/platform/amp/2017/9/27/16377238/dark-horse-lobato-adds-dimension-to-sporting-kc

Like his countryman and former teammate on Barcelona’s B team, Ilie Sanchez, Lobato very rarely loses the ball, which fits perfectly into Sporting Kansas City’s evolution to a more possession oriented side.

You can say the same about me, I also rarely lose the ball when I play a MLS match. I've had the ball at my feet almost as much as Lobato.

but that important goal was illustrative of his cleverness and alertness of space. In the 19th minute of an eventual 1-1 draw at Columbus on September 10, Lobato spies the last defender deeper than his cohorts, runs into space allotted horizontally to stay onside, and then finishes when the same defender fails to clear the ball sent forward. It was a smart run, not one that all players would see or attempt.

:ROFL: this would work ten years ago when like 5 MLS games were televised a year, unfortunately for the author every person reading that article saw the match and know exactly how he got that goal.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10028 on: September 29, 2017, 08:59:24 AM »
yeah, i was hoping you'd roast him more on twitter than you did :(

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10029 on: September 29, 2017, 03:36:45 PM »
He didn't engage with me, didn't make it worth my time.

This is worth all of our time and money.
https://livebreathefutbol.com/collections/lbf-x-sporting-kc

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10030 on: September 29, 2017, 03:49:29 PM »
He didn't engage with me, didn't make it worth my time.

This is worth all of our time and money.
https://livebreathefutbol.com/collections/lbf-x-sporting-kc

i'm getting that sweatshirt. if i wasn't obese i would also get that checkered long sleeve shirt but patterns don't look good on fat dudes.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10031 on: October 01, 2017, 11:08:19 AM »
 :flush:
Diego :curse:
Peter's obsession with Lobato may have cost us the one seed. He didn't appear to do anything to lead to the goal, but as always he did nothing, even with all that time we spent on the front foot.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 07:20:04 PM by MakeItRain »

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10032 on: October 01, 2017, 02:05:36 PM »
That game was rough ridin' trash all around.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10033 on: October 01, 2017, 02:47:24 PM »
Yeah that was absolutely brutal

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10034 on: October 08, 2017, 12:20:20 AM »
FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK that was frustrating

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10035 on: October 09, 2017, 11:38:34 AM »
TM out 2-4 weeks

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10036 on: October 11, 2017, 07:50:50 PM »
Lol at everything to do with this dynabadger squad

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10039 on: October 11, 2017, 08:04:17 PM »
Great goal by the Spice Merchant.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10040 on: October 11, 2017, 08:04:30 PM »
Dykstra also had a good half.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10041 on: October 11, 2017, 08:29:14 PM »
That wasn’t ideal.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10042 on: October 11, 2017, 08:42:55 PM »
:curse:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10043 on: October 11, 2017, 08:50:39 PM »
Shambolic by EPB but Dykstra needs to come out and claim that. As decent as Dykstra was in the first, he’s had a bad second.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10044 on: October 11, 2017, 08:51:09 PM »
Soccer is so stupid

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10045 on: October 11, 2017, 09:03:29 PM »
Why do I rough ridin' watch sports? I've had the most miserable sports week ever. Literally all of my favorites teams are currently in season and they've all crap the bed this week, two of them, more than once. I'm sick of this crap.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10046 on: October 15, 2017, 08:23:47 PM »
Why do I rough ridin' watch sports? I've had the most miserable sports week ever. Literally all of my favorites teams are currently in season and they've all crap the bed this week, two of them, more than once. I'm sick of this crap.
This is even more valid today.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10047 on: October 16, 2017, 12:30:19 AM »
This is even more valid today.

Yeah, I'm absolutely rough ridin' dead. My favorite teams haven't won jack crap in now, 12 straight games. Baylor and Honduras are the only things preventing me from literally quitting.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10049 on: October 16, 2017, 10:13:05 AM »
What if I told you before the international break that we were going to finish fifth, playing a road playoff game at Houston?