Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
If Trump gets found guilty, he's realistically looking at a fine and probation. Maybe house arrest, depending on which trials he loses. Better get the supreme court to make sure that doesn't happen.

guilt/innocence, sentencing . . . I am not talking about any of those things.

amazing . . .

What is it about legal action that you are trying to imagine a president constantly fearing?

By my observation it is appears that our #blueanon stronghold DOJ is wanting the unilateral power to declare at their discretion when a Presidents actions are official acts or private acts.

I believe that discretion would ultimately fall on the shoulders of a jury.
If Trump gets found guilty, he's realistically looking at a fine and probation. Maybe house arrest, depending on which trials he loses. Better get the supreme court to make sure that doesn't happen.

amazing . . .

What is it about legal action that you are trying to imagine a president constantly fearing?

By my observation it is appears that our #blueanon stronghold DOJ is wanting the unilateral power to declare at their discretion when a Presidents actions are official acts or private acts.

amazing . . .

I'd say there's a strong possibility.

Oh and you're whole line of gibberish level of questioning about everything I post, where I have to run it through my BAC decrypto/frontier gibberish decoder hyper computing quantum super cluster (operating in an absolute zero environment) . . . often provides me feedback that you doubt many many things actually happen in real life, particularly when you think it's going to make #blueanon look bad . . .
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: CHIEFS
« Last post by yoga-like_abana on Today at 11:42:00 AM »
I like the pick because he is fast as eff boy
I have no idea, but in looking at Harvey's political contributions over the years . . .they were 90% plus #blueanon

but just to be clear, the implication is that some blueanon politician put his/her thumb on the scale here?

Why is it in your world, those types of things never-ever happen?

While we're at it, Michelle's loving words about Harvey were made after the Obama's were in the White House for nearly 5 years.  Imagine with me, you're a resident in a house just down the hall from arguably the most powerful office in the world.  Your husband is the POTUS. 

Between you and him, you are surrounded by advisors.  The most powerful domestic law enforcement entities in the world (arguably) are a phone call away, in one case a law enforcement/security entity with the power to override certain presidential decisions stands mere feet away.  Yet somehow, some way, not one rep or advisor pulled Michelle Obama and her husband aside and told them Harvey W is a huge perv weirdo who sexually assaults and abuses women . . . these entities didn't have a single clue??

i never said those types of things never ever happen. what i am doing, however, is attempting to get you to just say whatever it is you are thinking. and by "just say" i mean just say, not toss up some vague word salad that just alludes to or implies that <thing X> is true, but juuuuust non-committal enough (in your mind anyway) that you can still reasonably pivot to the next thing before pivoting to the next thing and so on.

i want you to pick a lane
Dark Brandon would absolutely go off.  imagine him crushing eric and kushner just for giggles

See above if you want to understand what Team Locked and Loaded aka The MAGA Blasters fantasize about . . .

amazing . . .

Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: CHIEFS
« Last post by ben ji on Today at 11:38:04 AM »
Give the Denver fan a break, things are going really rough for them right now

Yeah what a mess they are in. Outside of the Chargers actually trying with Harbaugh the AFC is a total dumpster fire for the Chiefs to just run roughshod over it all. Denver and the Raiders are massive dumpster fires and I don't seem them coming out of it any time soon.

The AFC West is a dumpster fire but all the good QB's are in the AFC. I'd much rather face Stafford/Purdy/Hurts for the chance to get to the superbowl as opposed to Burrow/Allen/Jackson/Rodgers/Herbert/etc.
Could have been Big Rig Don but it's too late now

Always wondered what he is trying to portray in that pic?  Road rage?

Looks like ole Captain Ahab finally harpooned his white whale, it does.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10