Author Topic: The Comey Comedy Show  (Read 24865 times)

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Comey Comedy Show
« Reply #225 on: April 18, 2018, 11:27:39 AM »
in praise of comey.

https://www.vox.com/2018/4/18/17242766/book-james-comey-hillary-emails-trump-firing-fbi-director

The hero we need is a guy who exonerates the subject of the investigation before the investigation is completed and the subject is even questioned, and who leaks classified and privileged information through a third party, then when he realizes he eff'd up invokes attorney-client privilege.

Vox is always  :lol:

What classified info did he leak?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 18, 2018, 11:35:13 AM »
in praise of comey.

https://www.vox.com/2018/4/18/17242766/book-james-comey-hillary-emails-trump-firing-fbi-director

The hero we need is a guy who exonerates the subject of the investigation before the investigation is completed and the subject is even questioned, and who leaks classified and privileged information through a third party, then when he realizes he eff'd up invokes attorney-client privilege.

For starters, he violated FBI policy by even producing the memos.

If they weren't classified, why did the Senate have to review them in SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility)?  Four of seven were ruled classified, and he gave the prof errrr his "lawyer" four memos.  You do the math.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 18, 2018, 11:40:37 AM »
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-17/justice-department-asks-for-more-time-to-turn-over-comey-memos

The DOJ continues to stone wall.

Look at the reasoning behind the stonewall:

one or more of them may contain information about an active investigation or classified content or confidential presidential communications.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 18, 2018, 03:53:52 PM »
in praise of comey.

If they weren't classified, why did the Senate have to review them in SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility)?  Four of seven were ruled classified, and he gave the prof errrr his "lawyer" four memos.  You do the math.

This is a great Dax answer. 

We should call out all policy violations...white house administration alone should take you around a week to detail all those violations.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 18, 2018, 04:36:05 PM »
in praise of comey.

We should call out all policy violations...white house administration alone should take you around a week to detail all those violations.

We could list policy violations all day long for any government agency and any administration going back decades.

But some rise above others.   I do appreciate how you're trying to water down what Unilateral Jim Comey has done though,  very partisan.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 18, 2018, 04:55:28 PM »
you were asked what classified info did he leak and you went right to policy violation....talk about watering down.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 18, 2018, 05:00:23 PM »
you were asked what classified info did he leak and you went right to policy violation....talk about watering down.

Apparently you can't follow along beyond the first sentence.

We don't know what classified information he leaked because only a select have been able to see the memo's and they had to read them in a secure location.   

The DOJ won't release the memo's because they say they contain information about an ongoing investigation and/or classified information.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 18, 2018, 05:11:00 PM »
a great blog entry by the great ben wittes.

https://lawfareblog.com/behind-james-comeys-higher-loyalty
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 18, 2018, 05:28:09 PM »
a great blog entry by the great ben wittes.

https://lawfareblog.com/behind-james-comeys-higher-loyalty

Hell of a PR campaign Unilateral James has going right now.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 18, 2018, 05:39:48 PM »
We don't know what classified information he leaked because only a select have been able to see the memo's

worst leaker ever.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 18, 2018, 05:40:52 PM »
We don't know what classified information he leaked because only a select have been able to see the memo's

worst leaker ever.

There's a reason the prof suddenly became the lawyer, Phil.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 18, 2018, 05:45:30 PM »
in praise of comey.

We could list policy violations all day long for any government agency and any administration going back decades.

But some rise above others.   I do appreciate how you're trying to water down what Unilateral Jim Comey has done though,  very partisan.

dax calling others partisan as he pretty exclusively defends Trump/GOP

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 18, 2018, 05:46:30 PM »
in praise of comey.

dax calling others partisan as he pretty somewhat exclusively defends Trump/GOP

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #238 on: April 18, 2018, 09:08:55 PM »
Comey openly admitted leaking classified info to the nyt thru a "friend" you fucktards
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 18, 2018, 09:14:01 PM »
Comey openly admitted leaking classified info to the nyt thru a "friend" you fucktards

link?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 09:32:38 PM by Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) »

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 18, 2018, 09:27:29 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Woogy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 19, 2018, 07:10:47 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 19, 2018, 10:21:39 AM »
When I read some of these articles from the Comey PR/love fest.

I can't help but think of this guy:

"Hey, man, you don't talk to the Comey. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "Do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm... no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man! I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas..."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 19, 2018, 10:50:21 AM »
:surprised:
Jeebus

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5634373/Ex-FBI-director-James-Comey-confirms-deep-state.html

This is pretty comforting.

Nothing more comforting than the self proclaimed "more patriotic than you" types given power.

In a reversal, Libs would be having a total meltdown on this proclamation.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 19, 2018, 11:55:10 AM »
I think we can all agree Trump is the most patriotic. Singular focus on what's best for America....I mean he coined "America first"...whatever evidence do we need?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 19, 2018, 12:30:29 PM »
I think we can all agree Trump is the most patriotic. Singular focus on what's best for America....I mean he coined "America first"...whatever evidence do we need?

It's a new day for ProgLibs, all in on the: FBI, CIA, NSA and those that bequeath themselves a greater power via unilaterally declaring their higher level of patriotism.

Oh America First is not a self proclamation of individual patriotism. 

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 19, 2018, 08:12:03 PM »
:surprised:
Jeebus

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5634373/Ex-FBI-director-James-Comey-confirms-deep-state.html

Awful, and all the weirdo leftists who were always railing against "the man" are supposedly champion civil liberties cheerlead for a totalitarian state.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile