Author Topic: It's Leavitt  (Read 72921 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: It's Leavitt
« Reply #300 on: January 06, 2017, 08:27:50 AM »
PJ to Minny
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 06, 2017, 08:50:27 AM »
We really missed out on the "claim your own title" era

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 17, 2017, 06:29:17 AM »

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 17, 2017, 07:31:15 AM »
high on psi again

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 17, 2017, 08:56:52 AM »

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 17, 2017, 09:36:47 AM »
JL would totally get down on some snake venom

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 20, 2017, 11:56:05 AM »
https://twitter.com/KevinHaskin/status/816776432017965056

Kansas State athletic director John Currie declined to comment.

^That's all I need to hear. It's Leavitt.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 01, 2017, 04:22:19 PM »

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 01, 2017, 04:25:08 PM »
oh man.. now I kinda like him.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 01, 2017, 04:29:45 PM »
If he's our next head coach, I'm opening a laser tag place. 

Online yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 01, 2017, 04:33:55 PM »
he's basically barney Stinson

Offline TaqMan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 01, 2017, 06:16:48 PM »
Had no idea laser tag was even still a thing. Figured it died out after paintball came to be. I always wanted that badass rifle (when I was in maybe 8th grade).

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 03, 2017, 11:35:35 AM »
Had no idea laser tag was even still a thing. Figured it died out after paintball came to be. I always wanted that badass rifle (when I was in maybe 8th grade).

Lazer tag was the business in middle school.   Haven't really thought about it since.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 10, 2017, 08:18:03 AM »
Anyone have any inside knowledge on the relationship between LHCBS and our new president, Gen. Meyers?  I think there's a train of thought that when Snyder came back to clean up the Prince mess, he had a gentleman's agreement that in exchange for his return, when he left again, Sean would be head coach.  That agreement was with Krause and Wefald, so the people representing K-State's end of that gentleman's agreement left, and Currie/Schultz would not honor that agreement.

Does Snyder have an inside track with Gen. Myers, and if he does, will it give him the inside track on naming his successor, whether it be Sean or Leavitt?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: February 10, 2017, 08:47:02 AM »
Anyone have any inside knowledge on the relationship between LHCBS and our new president, Gen. Meyers?  I think there's a train of thought that when Snyder came back to clean up the Prince mess, he had a gentleman's agreement that in exchange for his return, when he left again, Sean would be head coach.  That agreement was with Krause and Wefald, so the people representing K-State's end of that gentleman's agreement left, and Currie/Schultz would not honor that agreement.

Does Snyder have an inside track with Gen. Myers, and if he does, will it give him the inside track on naming his successor, whether it be Sean or Leavitt?

Why would you think that? Sean has never expressed his desire to be the head coach here; publicly or apparently privately.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: February 10, 2017, 09:07:47 AM »

General Myers is a LHC Bill Snyder type of guy....not a dork like Schultz and Currie.  Regardless of who the successor to Snyder is, the big boys (Myers and Snyder) will make the decision.  Currie hiring Weber sealed his fate.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: February 10, 2017, 09:31:40 AM »

Why would you think that? Sean has never expressed his desire to be the head coach here; publicly or apparently privately.

Don't know what preference Sean has expressed, but it's widely believed that LHCBS wants Sean to succeed him as head coach.  It's also widely believed that Snyder was shot down when he wanted to bring Leavitt back to K-State. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: February 10, 2017, 09:34:39 AM »

Don't know what preference Sean has expressed, but it's widely believed that LHCBS wants Sean to succeed him as head coach.  It's also widely believed that Snyder was shot down when he wanted to bring Leavitt back to K-State.

If they cared enough to make this deal don't you think they would have ensured the purple they left the program to shared that same belief?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: February 10, 2017, 09:45:09 AM »
I don't think they had to bribe bill to come back.  I think he asked.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: February 10, 2017, 09:46:30 AM »

Fact

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 10, 2017, 09:50:04 AM »

Quid pro quo is not a bribe. 

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 10, 2017, 09:50:56 AM »

If they cared enough to make this deal don't you think they would have ensured the purple they left the program to shared that same belief?
not only that but i believe sean has stated that he doesnt want the job, I could be wrong on that but im pretty sure thats what he said

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 10, 2017, 10:03:02 AM »

He would have taken the job whether they said Sean was the next HC or not.  He would have done it for less green too

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
It's Leavitt
« Reply #324 on: February 10, 2017, 11:46:17 AM »

He would have taken the job whether they said Sean was the next HC or not.  He would have done it for less green too

Agreed.  But, I also bet they (Krause, Weefs) told him "sure" when he said he'd like Sean to take over someday. I mean, that's EXACTLY like all three of those guys to say crap like that an just spit on their hands and shake on it.