Author Topic: Authoritative Trump Voter's Opinion Thread: This is Wack's Facts (SB and nuge)  (Read 54022 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
I would like to get Stephen to post ITT

sounds like we might need to host a stephenfest this winter

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
He is available

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I really like this thread
You totally stole that opinion from me.

The Big Train

I'm just a follower :frown:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
He is available

we could rename it "McManusFest 2017" and he'd probably come for free

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

I'm just a follower :frown:
You literally haven't posted a worth while thing in this thread, other than claiming legal pot is expensive, which it isn't. So continue to lol away, weirdo.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
He is available

IN

The Big Train

Amazing, just like Trump voters wacky is easily triggered :love:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
 :facepalm: Snowflakes get so upset when you call them a tall fat wet blanket. Anyways fellas, heading to Thee Ohio State University for a presentation. See you home boys tomorrow. Go cats! :cheers:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
:facepalm: Snowflakes get so upset when you call them a tall fat wet blanket. Anyways fellas, heading to Thee Ohio State University for a presentation. See you home boys tomorrow. Go cats! :cheers:

x-post: go to Schmidt's sausage haus in german village

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
One of my employees went to tOSU  :th_twocents:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
hilarious bragbragbragbragbragbragbrag

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
I don't know. The travel ban crap is screwing up my International Dentist hires. Their sponsorships are getting delayed, which can hurt starts on new offices. :frown: I need more education on healthcare, but I do think it's nuts that I have to spend 5K before it kicks in to help me. I wanted to go see an anxiety therapist lately and the cost was insane!

what if i told you we could have health care for everyone and it would cost much less?

Is this based on other countries with a fraction of our population? And "cost much less" means the actual healthcare? Or is that also including the amount the people are taxed to pay for it?

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
He is available

I know an elderly woman with that last name. She used to give me wine by the same name.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Is this based on other countries with a fraction of our population? And "cost much less" means the actual healthcare? Or is that also including the amount the people are taxed to pay for it?

are you employed in govt/politics in some way. iirc, you moved to dc, but i can't remember if you posted what you do.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

x-post: go to Schmidt's sausage haus in german village
Thanks for this.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I don't know. The travel ban crap is screwing up my International Dentist hires. Their sponsorships are getting delayed, which can hurt starts on new offices. :frown: I need more education on healthcare, but I do think it's nuts that I have to spend 5K before it kicks in to help me. I wanted to go see an anxiety therapist lately and the cost was insane!

what if i told you we could have health care for everyone and it would cost much less?

It is based on how Medicare already works. I mean costs much less.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile

are you employed in govt/politics in some way. iirc, you moved to dc, but i can't remember if you posted what you do.

I am personally in the private sector. I got my BFA from KSU in Graphic Design. But Mrs. Yard Dog works for a non-profit in a network that has organizations focused at least partially on policy. So a whole lot of the people we spend time with are mixed between that organization, the hill, and other government organizations in the city.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I am personally in the private sector.

i'm happy to hear that.  at some point i'd gotten into my head that you probably were in govt or politics in some way.  i'm glad i checked.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
I am personally in the private sector.

i'm happy to hear that.  at some point i'd gotten into my head that you probably were in govt or politics in some way.  i'm glad i checked.

It is nice working for an organization thats financial stability isn't based off of who wins an election or the engagement level of the voting public.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
yeah, it can get pretty stressful.  you essentially have no control over your job stability.  but you know that going in.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Issue 3: China deflated their currency

Hit it boys!

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile

Hit it boys!

I mean, they have in the recent past. Wouldn't put it past them to do it in the future.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

Hit it boys!

I mean, they have in the recent past. Wouldn't put it past them to do it in the future.

Trump calls you a liar, sad

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick

It is based on how Medicare already works. I mean costs much less.

Because we all subsidize it directly (taxes) and indirectly (real insurance). If it was the only option our medical system would be one giant filthy shithole walk-in clinic.

goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd