Author Topic: Should we have started Hubener last year?  (Read 9740 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Should we have started Hubener last year?
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2015, 04:17:01 PM »
if he threw that same pass this year he overthrows the receiver by 5 yards, fortunate to have lockett's speed running that route.
:lol:

I'm dead serious. Who else in the country outruns that secondary? Have you seen what Lockett has already done in the NFL, he covered up so many flaws Jake had it's silly.

which is why 'zooka joe should have gotten the reps last year, would have given him more time to grow.  his ceiling is much higher than the guy that got cut by the jags and didn't play a snap with Seattle.
You mean the all time single season passing leader at Kansas State University?!

The Big Train

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2015, 04:19:20 PM »
if he threw that same pass this year he overthrows the receiver by 5 yards, fortunate to have lockett's speed running that route.

I'm dead serious. Who else in the country outruns that secondary? Have you seen what Lockett has already done in the NFL, he covered up so many flaws Jake had it's silly.

which is why 'zooka joe should have gotten the reps last year, would have given him more time to grow.  his ceiling is much higher than the guy that got cut by the jags and didn't play a snap with Seattle.

which pro team does he play for now?  if he was so good shouldn't he be playing on Sunday's?

That's right, the player who gifted him that record does play on Sunday's, and is quite good.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2015, 04:22:23 PM »
I think Joe Hubener has some of the tools NFL GMs crave. He's hard-working, taller than his pants, and he loves the deep ball. That's a multi-million dollar recipe.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2015, 04:23:41 PM »

which pro team does he play for now?  if he was so good shouldn't he be playing on Sunday's?

That's right, the player who gifted him that record does play on Sunday's, and is quite good.
You can't be this simplistic, can you?! Good grief! Just because he didn't make an NFL roster doesn't mean he was shitty. It was pretty impressive that he got some looks. I think he made it longer in camp than Ell.

The Big Train

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2015, 04:27:04 PM »

You can't be this simplistic, can you?! Good grief! Just because he didn't make an NFL roster doesn't mean he was shitty. It was pretty impressive that he got some looks. I think he made it longer in camp than Ell.

But is Ell the single season passing record holder for Kansas State University?!  No, he is not, so I wouldn't expect him to make a team in the NFL.

But when you are the single season passing record holder for Kansas State University, I expect you to at least make it out of camp.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2015, 04:27:34 PM »
Sorry guys, Klein, Ell, and Bishop sucked huge donkey balls, because they couldn't cut it in the NFL. Better luck next time!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2015, 04:28:45 PM »

But is Ell the single season passing record holder for Kansas State University?!  No, he is not, so I wouldn't expect him to make a team in the NFL.

But when you are the single season passing record holder for Kansas State University, I expect you to at least make it out of camp.
Really? I don't think you understand how hard it is to be an NFL QB. Especially an undrafted one at that. You're trying too, hard.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2015, 04:30:07 PM »

Really? I don't think you understand how hard it is to be an NFL QB. Especially an undrafted one at that. You're trying too, hard.
You are gorging yourself on smelly troll meat, Wacky.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2015, 04:32:30 PM »

I'd say it's the equivalent to starting at QB for a P5 school after walking on.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2015, 04:33:49 PM »
Not really. TBT really does hate Waters and he never really has an educated response back, to why he hates him. He just knows he sucks and got cut by the shitty Jags. What a loser!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2015, 04:35:20 PM »

I'd say it's the equivalent to starting at QB for a P5 school after walking on.
Or like a juco kid who had zero offers coming out of HS and then breaking a bunch of records in juco ball and later at K-State.  :love:

The Big Train

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2015, 04:39:46 PM »
all that record breaking has sure translated into great NFL success!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2015, 04:40:48 PM »
 :facepalm: :buh-bye:

Offline bunter

• Combo-Fan
  • I'm not a good poster.
    • View Profile
    • Investigate 3/11
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2015, 05:49:28 PM »
I wasn't a gung-ho Jake guy by any means but this thread doesn't seem constructive or fun. To quote Colonel Stonehill, "I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2015, 06:35:18 PM »
Sorry guys, Klein, Ell, and Bishop sucked huge donkey balls, because they couldn't cut it in the NFL. Better luck next time!

Bish played in the NFL tho, he was a cult hero in Boston. People were initially pissed when he was cut for Brady.

Offline WildcatNation

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2015, 06:35:44 PM »
So much dumbassery in this thread

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2015, 06:38:21 PM »

Bish played in the NFL tho, he was a cult hero in Boston. People were initially pissed when he was cut for Brady.

Also I couldn't throw the ball farther than Bish could. 98 yards :love:

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2015, 07:21:24 PM »
50 yards in the air, not bad, I mean I could do better but that's not bad
Confirmed

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2015, 08:53:06 PM »

Also I couldn't throw the ball farther than Bish could. 98 yards :love:

Lol wut?

The Big Train

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2015, 09:02:29 PM »
M^2 just lost the little respect he had after that last post

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2015, 09:03:36 PM »
Bish's arm.... :love:

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2015, 09:08:26 PM »
I approve of this thread. :love:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2015, 09:08:51 PM »
 :love:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2015, 09:45:15 PM »
M^2 just lost the little respect he had after that last post

In fairness m2 might be 15 years old

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2015, 09:48:51 PM »
Yeah. Bish should have played over Bledsoe.