Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 757018 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6500 on: July 18, 2018, 09:32:33 AM »
Can’t imagine why the Russians would be upset about the Balkans.  But it was a Dem Pres doing the bombing and green lighting Iranian arms shipments to Bin Laden affiliated “rebels”.  So, all good.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6501 on: July 18, 2018, 09:35:00 AM »
Well duh. Republicans wouldn’t just increase military spending on a whim after dealing a massive blow to the deficit with the tax cut stimulus deal.

You can’t have it both ways.  You can’t claim soft on Russia and then bitch about spending more on one of the things that hits home with the Russians.  But you’re gonna do it, because that’s what LibBot Nation has become. 

LibBot Nation is now buying drinks at the bar for the CIA, FBI, NSA, and the defense complex.

Just hope the CIA doesn’t claim some 3rd world country has WMD’s, that’ll be a pickle for the New NeoCon.

It’s actually very easy to have it both ways. Keeping sanctions in place doesn’t really cost us anything, and saying “I stand with our intelligence agencies and condemn Russia for its actions” is surprisingly cost effective.

Maybe you can point me to the military line items that libs have been calling for in order to be tough on Russia?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6502 on: July 18, 2018, 09:35:37 AM »
Well duh. Republicans wouldn’t just increase military spending on a whim after dealing a massive blow to the deficit with the tax cut stimulus deal.

You can’t have it both ways.  You can’t claim soft on Russia and then bitch about spending more on one of the things that hits home with the Russians.  But you’re gonna do it, because that’s what LibBot Nation has become. 

LibBot Nation is now buying drinks at the bar for the CIA, FBI, NSA, and the defense complex.

Just hope the CIA doesn’t claim some 3rd world country has WMD’s, that’ll be a pickle for the New NeoCon.

When you have the defense spending budget that we do, you absolutely can.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6503 on: July 18, 2018, 10:01:18 AM »

It’s actually very easy to have it both ways. Keeping sanctions in place doesn’t really cost us anything, and saying “I stand with our intelligence agencies and condemn Russia for its actions” is surprisingly cost effective.

Maybe you can point me to the military line items that libs have been calling for in order to be tough on Russia?

You absolutely know this is a macro issue, so trying to play a defense line item card is just dumb.  But still funny. 

Who did Putin just meet with a few weeks back?   Xi, perhaps? Was that Vlad glad handing the with the Iranians recently?  Who might help get Iran out of Syria?  Etc etc etc.

So ya, Trump effed up, but there’s a much bigger picture in play.   We need Syria stabilized, we need Russia oriented towards us, not China etc etc etc.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6504 on: July 18, 2018, 10:28:27 AM »
could also go in the kids getting massacred thread

https://twitter.com/DevlinBarrett/status/1019598718528622592

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6505 on: July 18, 2018, 10:34:54 AM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6506 on: July 18, 2018, 11:09:45 AM »
person 1 is erickson?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6507 on: July 18, 2018, 11:15:59 AM »
"Russia will definitely stop doing any business with Iran and China if we puss out and lift sanctions."

A total idiot

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6508 on: July 18, 2018, 11:21:08 AM »
"Russia will definitely stop doing any business with Iran and China if we puss out and lift sanctions."

A total idiot

Who the hell said anything about Russia going cold turkey in doing business with China or Iran?  Not me.

What a dumbass post, Dug.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6509 on: July 18, 2018, 11:32:05 AM »

A total idiot

Who the hell said anything about Russia going cold turkey in doing business with China or Iran?  Not me.

What a dumbass post, Dug.

I think some total morons or confused old men say lifting the sanctions will slow down Russia getting cozy with them.  Like I said, it is a fringe opinion for the feeble minded or senile. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6510 on: July 18, 2018, 11:49:49 AM »
Well Dug, using recent history as our guide.   All it takes is a feeble unsigned MOU and $5.2 billion from us to the other party (delivered on pallets of cash in U.S. Air Force cargo planes) in order for the United States to release a terror state with a horrific human rights record from sanctions.  A terror state that moves against the U.S.'s every interest in a certain part of the world and in economic terms as well, thankfully they lack overall economic horsepower. 

A bar set  for Russia will hopefully be a lot higher.  Sadly, relatively the example I just gave, the bar set only needs to be about a quarter inch to be substantially higher, than the bar was set in my example.   Give or take $5.2 billion, of course.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6511 on: July 18, 2018, 12:04:48 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6512 on: July 18, 2018, 12:09:43 PM »
Well Dug, using recent history as our guide.   All it takes is a feeble unsigned MOU and $5.2 billion from us to the other party (delivered on pallets of cash in U.S. Air Force cargo planes) in order for the United States to release a terror state with a horrific human rights record from sanctions.  A terror state that moves against the U.S.'s every interest in a certain part of the world and in economic terms as well, thankfully they lack overall economic horsepower. 

A bar set  for Russia will hopefully be a lot higher.  Sadly, relatively the example I just gave, the bar set only needs to be about a quarter inch to be substantially higher, than the bar was set in my example.   Give or take $5.2 billion, of course.

So we agree only total idiots think lifting Russian sanctions would change Russia’s alliances.  Same page

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6513 on: July 18, 2018, 12:20:58 PM »
rest easy, gentlemen.  our cities are now safe from north korean nukes and at long last our elections are now also safe from russian interference.

https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status/1019619767261515777
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6514 on: July 18, 2018, 12:22:55 PM »
That’s taken out of context
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6515 on: July 18, 2018, 12:23:35 PM »
He actually said, no not until the 2020 election.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6516 on: July 18, 2018, 12:37:28 PM »
oh.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6517 on: July 18, 2018, 01:05:10 PM »

So we agree only total idiots think lifting Russian sanctions would change Russia’s alliances.  Same page

Change before lifting and minus the $5.2 Billion, give or take.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6518 on: July 18, 2018, 01:07:21 PM »

Just heard the audio and he only said "no"  :dunno:

It's tough to hear with someone yelling at the press to leave tho
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6519 on: July 18, 2018, 01:07:48 PM »
Dax and I laughing at anyone so stupid

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6520 on: July 18, 2018, 01:10:35 PM »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6521 on: July 18, 2018, 01:34:48 PM »
He said "I love you too" at the 17-18 second mark?

Did a reporter say they loved him as they were leaving?  Just plain ol' dementia?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6522 on: July 18, 2018, 01:48:16 PM »
Sanders just said trump said no because "there isn't an election happening today"
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6524 on: July 18, 2018, 02:45:55 PM »

Just heard the audio and he only said "no"  :dunno:

It's tough to hear with someone yelling at the press to leave tho

I mean....