Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756475 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6425 on: July 17, 2018, 11:05:15 AM »
The case for the Russian agent:

Example 1:  Allowed Russian hacking, told the Ukraine to stand down on Crimea while giving Russia all the reasons they needed to annex Crimea, refused bi-partisan calls to send lethal aid to the Ukraine, refused bi partisan calls for additional sanctions on Russia, gave Russians bombing coordinates for "our guys" in Syria, decreased U.S. defense spending, attempted to slow roll NATO GDP/Defense mandate

Example 2:  Sent lethal aid to the Ukraine, increased sanctions on Russia to the great financial detriment of Russian Oligarchs, expelled Russian diplomats, increased U.S. defense spending, hammering NATO "partners" to increase defense spending substantially-beyond 2% GDP threshold.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6426 on: July 17, 2018, 11:07:02 AM »
Donald Trump would give a eff.

i don't know why he would.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Crooked FBI CIA Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, McCabe ??? (BigO)
« Reply #6427 on: July 17, 2018, 11:07:47 AM »
To the new left, "American Values" are rewriting reality so that the favored political candidate doesn't get rightfully charged for mishandling classified information, and out of many things sending 30,000 emails to a unknown foreign email address (completely circumventing all security protocols).   

When this was brought to the guy with "American Values" attention, he completely ignored it.

American values cause people to not like things like treating gold star families like dirt, telling POWs they aren't heroes despite dodging the draft yourself, stating that the United States isn't any better than backwater dictatorships like Russia and North Korea, etc.

You're comparing bad manners to purposely circumventing Federal Law to protect a political candidate. 

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6428 on: July 17, 2018, 11:11:52 AM »
I think the pee tapes would be enough.

i don't understand everyone's obsession over some possible sex tape.  who honestly in the entire world would give a eff?  evidence of crimes that could send his ass to jail if he outlives his presidency seems much more worthy of worry.

i agree. would he really go to jail for money laundering tho?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6429 on: July 17, 2018, 11:12:25 AM »

I mean he would a little but he would just get his base to scream "who cares what he did in the privacy of that whore house"

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6430 on: July 17, 2018, 11:13:59 AM »

We already know he was getting spanked by Stormy while his wife was pregnant/ just had his kid. Who cares if he has some other weird fetish on top of that?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6431 on: July 17, 2018, 11:15:43 AM »

His image is everything to him. I honestly think he would rather go to jail for a year or two than let the public see a video of him getting peed on.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6432 on: July 17, 2018, 11:17:05 AM »

His image is everything to him. I honestly think he would rather go to jail for a year or two than let the public see a video of him getting peed on.

Getting peed on seems pretty beta

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6433 on: July 17, 2018, 11:19:47 AM »
My reading of the pee tape in the (astonishingly accurate) Steele dossier was he had hookers peeing on each other and the bed, not on himself.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6434 on: July 17, 2018, 11:22:21 AM »

It would take a pretty extreme crime for him to go to jail.  He knows he would likely be pardoned.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6435 on: July 17, 2018, 11:37:24 AM »

Example 1:  Allowed Russian hacking, told the Ukraine to stand down on Crimea while giving Russia all the reasons they needed to annex Crimea, refused bi-partisan calls to send lethal aid to the Ukraine, refused bi partisan calls for additional sanctions on Russia, gave Russians bombing coordinates for "our guys" in Syria, decreased U.S. defense spending, attempted to slow roll NATO GDP/Defense mandate

Example 2:  Sent lethal aid to the Ukraine, increased sanctions on Russia to the great financial detriment of Russian Oligarchs, expelled Russian diplomats, increased U.S. defense spending, hammering NATO "partners" to increase defense spending substantially-beyond 2% GDP threshold.

hmmmm, beep beep bop boop dur...………………………...peepeetape  :love:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6436 on: July 17, 2018, 11:42:38 AM »

hmmmm, beep beep bop boop dur...………………………...peepeetape  :love:

In light of this reality, it kind of puts a whole new spin on the era of (2012) post election flexibility.

The flexibility to be utterly destroyed at nearly every turn by Vlad Putin.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6437 on: July 17, 2018, 11:48:02 AM »
if i'm being honest, neither the pee tapes nor illegal money laundering seem serious enough (in Don's eyes) for Don to look so helpless and defeated w/r/t Vlad. what else could it be tho?

Maybe he owes Putin/Russia/oligarchs like a billion dollars and this is how he's repaying it. ???

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6438 on: July 17, 2018, 11:50:34 AM »
if i'm being honest, neither the pee tapes nor illegal money laundering seem serious enough (in Don's eyes) for Don to look so helpless and defeated w/r/t Vlad. what else could it be tho?

Maybe he owes Putin/Russia/oligarchs like a billion dollars and this is how he's repaying it. ???

https://money.cnn.com/2018/04/09/investing/russia-sanctions-deripaska-rusal/index.html

https://www.newsweek.com/us-sanctions-russia-putin-treasury-oleg-deripaska-moscow-syria-887614

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6440 on: July 17, 2018, 11:58:09 AM »
The case of the Russian agent:

Example 3:   Knowingly used unsecured server while holding cabinet level position, a server(s) that was hacked by foreign powers which likely included the Russian GRU.    Knowingly sent 30,000 emails to an undisclosed foreign email address.    Helped accelerate sale of 20% of a strategic metal to a Russian company then received tens of millions of dollars of donations from Russian connected entities . . . husband was paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for speeches in Russia.    Used Russian sources to do opposition research during presidential election cycle.   Substantial affiliation with Pro-Russian Ukrainian political faction. 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6441 on: July 17, 2018, 12:02:53 PM »

https://money.cnn.com/2018/04/09/investing/russia-sanctions-deripaska-rusal/index.html

https://www.newsweek.com/us-sanctions-russia-putin-treasury-oleg-deripaska-moscow-syria-887614

Yeah, he can't control everything, can he? He's said again and again and again that he thinks all sanctions should be removed.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6442 on: July 17, 2018, 12:11:58 PM »
Also, 27, this thread addresses your speculation that putin and trump both know they didn't do anything

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1019010377600905216

Should have put Abramson on the case instead of Mueller , this would have been wrapped up a year ago.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6443 on: July 17, 2018, 12:13:15 PM »

Or maybe it's not something we can figure out without some psychologist's explanation or something.

https://twitter.com/CharlesLeerhsen/status/1018926965124927489

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6444 on: July 17, 2018, 12:18:51 PM »
It's weird that some people can't admit he got dominated.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6445 on: July 17, 2018, 12:21:42 PM »
ww, what did you think of the press conference yesterday?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6446 on: July 17, 2018, 12:25:27 PM »

Yeah, he can't control everything, can he? He's said again and again and again that he thinks all sanctions should be removed.

He imposed sanctions your guy would not impose.  He sold arms your guy would not sell (unfortunately) in a situation that your guy helped create to begin with . . .

The laundry list of acquiescence to Vlad Putin by your guy is substantial, to say the least.

If Russia can help get Iran out of Syria, then that's worthy of substantial sanction reduction alone.   Unless you prefer QUDS forces within shouting distance of the Golan Heights.    Speaking of acquiescence, has any one president done more to embolden the terror state Iran, than your guy?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6447 on: July 17, 2018, 12:28:26 PM »
#1 topic for dax in the trump/Russia thread is Obama. Why do you refuse to stay on topic dax?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6448 on: July 17, 2018, 12:32:03 PM »
#1 topic for dax in the trump/Russia thread is Obama. Why do you refuse to stay on topic dax?

Because we are dealing with Russian things that were directly impacted (or not impacted and should have been) by Obama.

All of the major issues you guys are melting down about, originated out of the Obama era.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6449 on: July 17, 2018, 12:33:23 PM »

Because we are dealing with Russian things that were directly impacted (or not impacted and should have been) by Obama.

All of the major issues you guys are melting down about, originated out of the Obama era.

So to deal with the major issues now, are you proposing a time travel approach?