Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1037903 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #6875 on: June 22, 2018, 10:36:48 AM »
Maybe we should create a new board where Dax and FSD can agree peacefully. I feel like if they could just stroke each other’s morals and beliefs they would be happier.

Do you need to find a safe space?  :cry:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6876 on: June 22, 2018, 11:42:30 AM »
Uhh ohhh ...DJT got rosannes husband on his trail

Tom Arnold says he's teaming up with Michael Cohen and 'taking Trump down' | TheHill

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/393598-tom-arnold-cohen-and-i-are-teaming-up-to-take-trump-down
This is really LOL
:adios:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #6877 on: June 24, 2018, 10:12:54 AM »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6878 on: June 24, 2018, 10:46:20 AM »
being a former trump deputy campaign manager is far more indicative of racial animus than is using the colloquialism "cotton picking".  hell, being an american is more indicative (although the correlation probably approaches 1.0).
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6879 on: June 24, 2018, 11:12:52 AM »
I haven't heard that phrase in a coon's age (maybe that's racial too?) and didn't even remember it was "cotton" pickin'.....who is that guy, Yosemite Sam?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6880 on: June 24, 2018, 12:05:16 PM »
being a former trump deputy campaign manager is far more indicative of racial animus than is using the colloquialism "cotton picking".  hell, being an american is more indicative (although the correlation probably approaches 1.0).

Yeah. It's probably just a phrase he uses constantly so he didn't think anything of it, but what was really gross about it was his attempt to just keep yelling over it after it came out of his mouth so as not to draw attention to it. Sorry bruh. We all heard it. :lol:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6881 on: June 24, 2018, 12:42:43 PM »
The cotton-pickin' outrage is pretty eyeroll-y, but there's an easy fix: Every time you feel you're about to say cottin' pickin', just say motherfuckin' instead.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6882 on: June 24, 2018, 07:49:26 PM »
Spracs is it okay for the black guy he said it to (and then shouted over) to be outraged about it?

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6884 on: June 24, 2018, 08:59:43 PM »
Spracs is it okay for the black guy he said it to (and then shouted over) to be outraged about it?
He didn't seem outraged to me :dunno:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6885 on: June 24, 2018, 09:48:33 PM »
He was definitely pissed, but I read your post and responded more as a hypothetical, so I’ll tweak the wording:
Spracs would it have been okay for the black guy he said it to (and then shouted over) to be outraged?

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6886 on: June 25, 2018, 08:13:42 AM »
If the subject of discussion were something other than racism, I don’t think he’d have a lot of justification to be pissed. However in the context of their conversation I get it. You actually have to wonder if it was intentional since the guy was trying to argue that liberals overreact.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6887 on: June 25, 2018, 09:04:15 AM »
The OKC Thunder recently whacked their play by play guy for using that phrase during a game back in April.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6888 on: June 25, 2018, 09:34:19 AM »
The OKC Thunder recently whacked their play by play guy for using that phrase during a game back in April.

Let’s be honest, though...he sucked and they jumped at the first chance to can him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6889 on: June 25, 2018, 09:54:25 AM »

Let’s be honest, though...he sucked and they jumped at the first chance to can him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, one of the articles I read pointed out how their broadcast team was ranked next to last in the NBA.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6890 on: June 25, 2018, 06:21:03 PM »
He was definitely pissed, but I read your post and responded more as a hypothetical, so I’ll tweak the wording:
Spracs would it have been okay for the black guy he said it to (and then shouted over) to be outraged?
Yes. He has every right to be outraged about whatever he wants. I'm rolling my eyes at the self-flagellating commentators who pick up the standard in his stead and try to make this an overt racial insult. Of course, they too have a right to be outraged about whatever they want. But I reserve my right to roll my eyes in their virtual direction.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6891 on: June 25, 2018, 08:23:41 PM »
i don't think i've seen a single non right-wing media or non right-wing twitter persona all day (of people that mentioned it at all) that didn't accept as given that cotton picking is both racist and offensive.  so apparently society has spoken.  good job, progressive weirdos.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6892 on: June 25, 2018, 08:27:48 PM »
Well granted I haven't been keeping my finger on the cotton pickin' pulse today.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6895 on: June 26, 2018, 03:25:50 PM »
Thank goodness there are no Union vets around anymore.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6897 on: June 27, 2018, 11:05:53 AM »
What's fascinating is, there was once a time when ProgLibs wanted the U.S. out of NATO.   The ProgLib considered NATO to be a tool for U.S. Hegemony (they were right based on what was to happen in the course of future events), the ProgLib considered NATO a direct threat to the Soviet Union, the ProgLib was fully in concert with Soviet propaganda.

One would think the ProgLib would be fully on board with whittling down the (once every component is factored in) the nearly $1 trillion dollars annually the U.S. spends on defense.   

Once upon a time the ProgLib lamented and chastised the United States for its nearly ubiquitous military presence across the globe.

The ProgLib . . . a total 180, in one presidency.

Amaze

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6898 on: June 27, 2018, 11:38:08 AM »
NATO's total expenditures were $928 billion in 2017, of which the U.S. paid for nearly 22% of that.   

Apparently in ProgLib aka NewNeoCon land, more is needed?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6899 on: June 27, 2018, 11:53:49 AM »
What's fascinating is, there was once a time when ProgLibs wanted the U.S. out of NATO.   The ProgLib considered NATO to be a tool for U.S. Hegemony (they were right based on what was to happen in the course of future events), the ProgLib considered NATO a direct threat to the Soviet Union, the ProgLib was fully in concert with Soviet propaganda.

One would think the ProgLib would be fully on board with whittling down the (once every component is factored in) the nearly $1 trillion dollars annually the U.S. spends on defense.   

Once upon a time the ProgLib lamented and chastised the United States for its nearly ubiquitous military presence across the globe.

The ProgLib . . . a total 180, in one presidency.

Amaze

stereotyping everybody based on one comment he heard third hand from Alex Jones is my favorite Dax move.