Author Topic: Mo Dammit. Absurd and stupid things that drop a bur in my gruns  (Read 17429 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Mo Dammit
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2016, 08:41:16 PM »
Something sounds false here
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2016, 10:28:07 PM »
Many accounts online.  Husband.beat the guy with a tire iron in the hallway as he was leaving his apartment.with his naked sobbing screaming wife in the apartment.  If they prosecute this guy, obama should be impeached.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2016, 07:35:51 PM »
Michelle Obama said she.lives in a house built by slaves.   I am sure slave labor was.used, but they didn't do any building; scottish mason did.  Barak's momma's people owned the slaves - how.does.that make.her feel?  Likely the.dress she.was.wearing was sewed by little Chinese slave girls.  She even praised Barocks worthless father as some kind idol for black people.  His only contribution was.loin juice.

Hillroids comments about.Trump, "We are electing a president, not a dictator" ????  So says Obama shadow.

Trump.  Buy a hammer.  Beat your cell tweeter to a pulp.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2016, 10:49:43 AM »
This is a quality thread

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2016, 11:23:11 PM »
Now PC is invading TV commercials.  The shitbair on that soft cloud toilet paper commercial is preachin keep your sheets flat to save paper (trees).  My response.  Wad it up into a bowling ball and wipe like a banshe.  What is this crap about gay dads  on father's day.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 11:26:45 PM by renocat »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2016, 05:03:41 PM »
Ban cats.  They are sex health hazard.  The Daily Caller is reporting about a libmedia gal who had a two inch cat hairball removed from her vagina after she complained of a gut ache.  Apparently her man and her sleep naked with two shedding cats.  Man gets hair on weasel and packs it into her hoosy.  Enough said.  Doesn't Hillary own a cat?  I think I know what happened to Socks the cat.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2016, 04:07:36 PM »
Just a.place.to vent without starting a new thread.  I just read Russia has been banned from the Para Olympics.  Why would you dope mentally challenged and physically challenged people?  I am at a.loss for words.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2016, 08:35:46 PM »
Just read MSN George Washington university has hired a former Al Qaeda recruiter to head their new Extremist program.  This guy hasn't renounced anything.  Is crap happening at other places?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2016, 11:45:25 AM »
Po neglected Chis Christie.  Meanie Fats is a lameduck guv, and spurned by Trump.  He says he has a future in national politics.  What job should we give him?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2017, 06:07:50 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/08/sen-kaines-son-arrested-at-trump-rally-in-minnesota.html
Hey liboramuses a guy's offspring often shows what the parent is really like.  Makes me glad I voted for Pence.

Online LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2017, 11:22:04 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/08/sen-kaines-son-arrested-at-trump-rally-in-minnesota.html
Hey liboramuses a guy's offspring often shows what the parent is really like.  Makes me glad I voted for Pence.

Palin?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2017, 01:16:25 PM »
Listen lots of politicians have horrible kids.  It's just that generally speaking liberals are far worse.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2017, 02:47:23 PM »
http://khon2.com/2017/04/10/state-confirms-9-rat-lungworm-cases-researchers-seek-funding-to-combat-epidemic/
I ain't going to Hawaii.  Brain eating larvae carried and spread by rats.  Paradise this isn't.  Explains a lot about Obama and the Trumphater judge.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2017, 08:04:25 AM »

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 02, 2017, 11:07:50 AM »
From The Smoking Gun website:
"A nude man walking along an interstate in New Jersey was using a sex toy on himself when his public pleasure session was interrupted by police yesterday.

Officers responding to a report of a “naked man walking along the tree line on Route 287” discovered Stephen Kurkowiak, 39, in the altogether near mile marker 64 in Mahwah, a Bergen County township about 30 miles north of New York City.

When Kurkowiak, who lives in upstate New York, was approached by two patrolmen, he stood up and pulled "an object out of his rectum." He then tossed the sex toy over his shoulder, said James Batelli, chief of the Mahwah Police Department."
So is this a Trump or Bernie supporter??   Poor guy who had to bag the evidence.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2017, 11:10:31 AM »
Reno, I always wondered, what does the title of this thread mean?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2017, 11:25:45 AM »
Reno, I always wondered, what does the title of this thread mean?
[/quoteII
Sometimes I read something and think Dammit we have some goofed up people do goofy things or things that torque me off.   What is sad is that  it never ends.  These nuts need to be in an asylum.  Every day it's Mo Dammit!

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2017, 11:46:17 AM »
Agree 100%

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2017, 06:13:54 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/09/married-couple-28-arrested-for-public-sex-caught-on-tape-at-wisconsin-state-fair.html
They were fornihunching by a concession stand.  Brings a new meaning to getting a corndog.  I don't even want to know anything about the condiments.  We aren't in RenoOz  anymore.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2017, 06:16:10 PM »
Meh

You never got busy in public reno?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2017, 06:17:08 PM »
From The Smoking Gun website:
"A nude man walking along an interstate in New Jersey was using a sex toy on himself when his public pleasure session was interrupted by police yesterday.

Officers responding to a report of a “naked man walking along the tree line on Route 287” discovered Stephen Kurkowiak, 39, in the altogether near mile marker 64 in Mahwah, a Bergen County township about 30 miles north of New York City.

When Kurkowiak, who lives in upstate New York, was approached by two patrolmen, he stood up and pulled "an object out of his rectum." He then tossed the sex toy over his shoulder, said James Batelli, chief of the Mahwah Police Department."
So is this a Trump or Bernie supporter??   Poor guy who had to bag the evidence.
I never got the answer to this Q but my guess would be this guy was a feel the bern'r

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 23, 2017, 12:16:51 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/23/texas-boy-banned-from-school-because-long-hair-mom-says.html
Sometimes stupid is Texas sized.  Letter the little long hair go to school.  No tattoos or piercings,  sounds like good kid, especially  for a kindergartner

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 23, 2017, 03:34:58 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/23/texas-boy-banned-from-school-because-long-hair-mom-says.html
Sometimes stupid is Texas sized.  Letter the little long hair go to school.  No tattoos or piercings,  sounds like good kid, especially  for a kindergartner

Poole attached the dress code policy that stated all students must have "neat, clean and well-groomed" hair that does "not extend below the eyebrows, below the ear lobes, or below the top of a t-shirt collar."

So, all students have to have short hair at this school?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 23, 2017, 06:20:31 PM »

Poole attached the dress code policy that stated all students must have "neat, clean and well-groomed" hair that does "not extend below the eyebrows, below the ear lobes, or below the top of a t-shirt collar."

So, all students have to have short hair at this school?
Sounds like every boy has to have a west texas burhead.  I suppose so tumbleweeds don't stick to them

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 09, 2017, 07:44:40 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/29/accused-florida-drug-dealer-hides-1000-in-rectum.html
Dirty money?  Will the police keep this cash?  What charity might get it?  How is this possible? Coins yes, butt dollars!!!!