Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 434237 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #3350 on: July 29, 2016, 10:58:58 AM »
does it matter why putin wants trump as president or is it automatically bad that putin does?

If you think conjecture upon conjecture matters, still no.

Russias involvement in the dnc hack has not been corroborated and appears to be made up by the dnc to push the false narrative you've desvribed.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: July 29, 2016, 11:05:23 AM »
Rewind 20-30 yrs and any mention of Russia in a positive way would kill a candidate.  They were then what Trump's Muslims are now.  But here we are acting like it's fine.  Interesting.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: July 29, 2016, 11:12:05 AM »
Rewind 20-30 yrs and any mention of Russia in a positive way would kill a candidate.  They were then what Trump's Muslims are now.  But here we are acting like it's fine.  Interesting.

I'm sure Trump would be in deep crap if he had said he hopes ISIS is able to find those missing emails.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: July 29, 2016, 11:17:35 AM »
lock him up!
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: July 29, 2016, 11:19:15 AM »
What about the Chinese?  Meh?  Maybe? 

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: July 29, 2016, 11:19:30 AM »
I think it matters because Putin is a guy who would love to reclaim territory once controlled by the Soviet Union and he's proven that he's willing to use force to do so. And Trump is a guy who has said that he's okay with Putin doing so and that he's not all that crazy about NATO. Possible WWIII stuff there.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: July 29, 2016, 11:20:09 AM »
If an independent guy had those,  could prob make several million auctioning them off btwn RNC, DNC, and various PACs, I bet.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: July 29, 2016, 11:26:51 AM »
The info in those emails isn't valuable IIRC correctly
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: July 29, 2016, 11:38:25 AM »

I wonder if it makes any difference that 30 years ago we were involved in a Cold War against the USSR.   :confused:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: July 29, 2016, 11:57:05 AM »
I think it matters because Putin is a guy who would love to reclaim territory once controlled by the Soviet Union and he's proven that he's willing to use force to do so. And Trump is a guy who has said that he's okay with Putin doing so and that he's not all that crazy about NATO. Possible WWIII stuff there.

In real life, putin already did this and b.o. and hillrod were too chicken crap to stop it. So, yet another conjectural false narrative belied by the actions of the libtard preferred candidate.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3360 on: July 29, 2016, 12:00:06 PM »
This DNC hack stuff really isn't just a liberal thing or a wild conspiracy theory.

Two dozen Republican national security experts signed a letter to congressional leaders Thursday asking for an immediate investigation into the cyberattack on the Democratic National Committee, writing that “this is not a partisan issue” but rather “an assault on the integrity of the entire American political process.”

While a consensus has developed among cybersecurity experts that Russian hackers were most likely responsible for the intrusion at the DNC, not all Republicans are so sure, including Donald Trump and Rep. Devin Nunes (Calif.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/republican-security-experts-request-congressional-investigation-of-dnc-hack/2016/07/28/81fa5cb8-550e-11e6-bbf5-957ad17b4385_story.html

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: July 29, 2016, 12:01:40 PM »

In real life, putin already did this and b.o. and hillrod were too chicken crap to stop it. So, yet another conjectural false narrative belied by the actions of the libtard preferred candidate.

I don't know what you are responding to, but I enjoy your words.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: July 29, 2016, 12:08:23 PM »
it's interesting that the only plank in the 'pub platform that trump's campaign cared about was the one relating to the ukraine.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: July 29, 2016, 12:27:50 PM »
This DNC hack stuff really isn't just a liberal thing or a wild conspiracy theory.

Two dozen Republican national security experts signed a letter to congressional leaders Thursday asking for an immediate investigation into the cyberattack on the Democratic National Committee, writing that “this is not a partisan issue” but rather “an assault on the integrity of the entire American political process.”

While a consensus has developed among cybersecurity experts that Russian hackers were most likely responsible for the intrusion at the DNC, not all Republicans are so sure, including Donald Trump and Rep. Devin Nunes (Calif.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/republican-security-experts-request-congressional-investigation-of-dnc-hack/2016/07/28/81fa5cb8-550e-11e6-bbf5-957ad17b4385_story.html

In short, the allegations are not colorable, yet.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: July 29, 2016, 12:28:35 PM »

I don't know what you are responding to, but I enjoy your words.

Yea you do. You are just mad about it

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: July 29, 2016, 12:31:36 PM »
http://time.com/4426818/donald-trump-julian-assange-vladimir-putin/

:sdeek:

Oh man, a field day of logical fallacy, conjecture and just made up stuff.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: July 29, 2016, 12:32:13 PM »
Let's not forget that russias involement in this is a unfounded allegation contrived by democrats, and the wikileaks released the emails. JA has refuted that phony allegation.

In short, the allegations are not colorable, yet.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: July 29, 2016, 12:36:49 PM »
Hopefully the Chinese hack the republicans now.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: July 29, 2016, 12:37:35 PM »
If the North Korean dictatorship is pro trump is that a bad thing or does it matter WHY they're pro-trump?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-trump-idUSKCN0YN35S

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: July 29, 2016, 12:47:21 PM »
All of America's enemies are lining up behind Trump.  I can only assume because they want what's best for America.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: July 29, 2016, 12:47:59 PM »

I wonder if it makes any difference that 30 years ago we were involved in a Cold War against the USSR.   :confused:

Is the Putin govt totally different than the Russian government was then?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: July 29, 2016, 12:57:09 PM »

Is the Putin govt totally different than the Russian government was then?

Must it be for the people's reaction to be different?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: July 29, 2016, 12:59:08 PM »
There are plenty of national security experts and advisors from both Republican and Democrat administrations that have denounced Trump's remark.

Like, yeah, for Trump, it's a joke. But for any other Presidential nominee in history, it's not. Why shouldn't Trump be subject to the same level of scrutiny that everyone else is?

I dont know, you fucktards dont seem to care that hillary clinton kept national security information on a toilet server and then repeatedly lied about while destroying some of the contents. That's a helluva lot more concerning in real life.

Yes. That's bad. The practice of using private email should never been allowed to happen by her or past officials. Tech staffers should be there coaching officials on this stuff... The officials doing this obviously aren't t savvy enough to know all the tech risks.

Uh Tech staffers tried to stop what Hillary was doing and were silenced.   The women simply doesn't believe the rules/laws apply to her and she knew she and her husband would be selling influence across the globe among other things.

You've made this mistake a few times before, so allow me to help you out since it's obviously not just a typo:

woman=one adult female
women=two or more adult females

There you go, that one's on the house. You may now return to your regularly scheduled tinfoil hatting.

Yes SBmeltdown a typeO on tapatalk, the horror.

I also admit to mis-speaking, when numerous rank and filers at State brought up that was against like, oh, a bajillion rules to use outside servers, and nongov't issued and managed domains, they were told to STFU.   DOS IT Security never approved the use of outside email and not only was there little or no direct security on the servers, anti virus and malware was turned off most of the time potentially allowing for an easy backdoor directly into the DOS systems. 

Never thought SBmeltdown would be so for corruption. 

I

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: July 29, 2016, 01:01:10 PM »
All of America's enemies are lining up behind Trump.  I can only assume because they want what's best for America.

So if you want to call the Muslim Brotherhood and various other Theocracies that support Hillary, America's "friends" you've got a point.