Author Topic: The Trump Candidacy  (Read 434057 times)

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #3325 on: July 29, 2016, 08:19:16 AM »
There are plenty of national security experts and advisors from both Republican and Democrat administrations that have denounced Trump's remark.

Like, yeah, for Trump, it's a joke. But for any other Presidential nominee in history, it's not. Why shouldn't Trump be subject to the same level of scrutiny that everyone else is?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: July 29, 2016, 08:20:42 AM »
Lock him up
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: July 29, 2016, 08:25:24 AM »
It's a stupid statement but not a crime by any means.  Not that I buy into the usual MSM bullshit but the media feels Trump will attack the first amendment and some of the less reputable press is responding.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3328 on: July 29, 2016, 08:28:59 AM »
Trump says her deleted emails were national secrets or confidential. He hopes a foreign power has said emails or can find them. I don't think risking national security to win a political barb is something many Americans are okay with....but he was making a joke.... So it's okay.

Are you Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). In your mind trump is the one risking national security. Democrats are so rough ridin' stupid
I

Hillary also risked national security with her email server.... A practice not started by her. All of these things are bad. Only dumbasses here are the ones defending Trump because "lol its okay he said it was a joke"

There no national security implication from trump saying he hopes the russians turn over her emails if they have them. You are a delusional Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: July 29, 2016, 08:30:38 AM »
The guys says so many things that are stupid and are not jokes, it's a waste of time and outrage to be bothered by something that any reasonable person knows is a joke.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3330 on: July 29, 2016, 08:31:22 AM »
There are plenty of national security experts and advisors from both Republican and Democrat administrations that have denounced Trump's remark.

Like, yeah, for Trump, it's a joke. But for any other Presidential nominee in history, it's not. Why shouldn't Trump be subject to the same level of scrutiny that everyone else is?

I dont know, you fucktards dont seem to care that hillary clinton kept national security information on a toilet server and then repeatedly lied about while destroying some of the contents. That's a helluva lot more concerning in real life.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: July 29, 2016, 08:33:00 AM »
It's a stupid statement but not a crime by any means.  Not that I buy into the usual MSM bullshit but the media feels Trump will attack the first amendment and some of the less reputable press is responding.

Yeah I don't think a possible crime is what bothers people, is that a person running for president openly hopes a foreign power has a high ranking officials emails (that he thinks are sensitive).... Rooting for America to possibly be exposed just to win a political fight isn't rooting for America first.... That's what is getting him blowback on that comment.

He just doesn't get the weight of his comments in the world on this stage. Will he learn? His past doesn't indicate he will.

Debates will be a shitshow for Trump

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: July 29, 2016, 08:34:58 AM »
Like, are you delusional whack-a-doodles really trying to pin the wikileaks hack job on trump? And you want to take it even further to say that he's acting in concert with the russian to make hillarys reckless behavior somehow more reckless, and that makes him somehow culpable for her recklessness?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: July 29, 2016, 08:36:17 AM »
Like, are you delusional whack-a-doodles really trying to pin the wikileaks hack job on trump? And you want to take it even further to say that he's acting in concert with the russian to make hillarys reckless behavior somehow more reckless, and that makes him somehow culpable for her recklessness?

Just continue to use your imagination about what other people are saying. You're doing a great job so far.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: July 29, 2016, 08:36:47 AM »

Yeah I don't think a possible crime is what bothers people, is that a person running for president openly hopes a foreign power has a high ranking officials emails (that he thinks are sensitive).... Rooting for America to possibly be exposed just to win a political fight isn't rooting for America first.... That's what is getting him blowback on that comment.

He just doesn't get the weight of his comments in the world on this stage. Will he learn? His past doesn't indicate he will.

Debates will be a shitshow for Trump

OMG, just stop. You sound like a rough ridin' idiot.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: July 29, 2016, 08:37:54 AM »

Just continue to use your imagination about what other people are saying. You're doing a great job so far.

:lol:

You're backing these retards!

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: July 29, 2016, 08:38:53 AM »

I dont know, you fucktards dont seem to care that hillary clinton kept national security information on a toilet server and then repeatedly lied about while destroying some of the contents. That's a helluva lot more concerning in real life.

Yes. That's bad. The practice of using private email should never been allowed to happen by her or past officials. Tech staffers should be there coaching officials on this stuff... The officials doing this obviously aren't t savvy enough to know all the tech risks.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: July 29, 2016, 08:40:21 AM »
Didn't W have an email controversy too?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: July 29, 2016, 08:40:35 AM »

No... That's idiotic.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: July 29, 2016, 08:42:22 AM »

:lol:

You're backing these retards!

I admire your creative mind.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: July 29, 2016, 08:45:21 AM »
I don't think he is working with Russia but I think Russia is actively trying to help him.  He has threatened to pull support of NATO, talked of recognizing Russia's occupation of Crimea, and would almost certainly hurt the US stock market.  It would be more surprising if Russia wasn't doing everything in their power to get him elected.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The Trump Candidacy
« Reply #3342 on: July 29, 2016, 08:50:00 AM »

Yes. That's bad. The practice of using private email should never been allowed to happen by her or past officials. Tech staffers should be there coaching officials on this stuff... The officials doing this obviously aren't t savvy enough to know all the tech risks.

Uh Tech staffers tried to stop what Hillary was doing and were silenced.   The women simply doesn't believe the rules/laws apply to her and she knew she and her husband would be selling influence across the globe among other things.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: July 29, 2016, 09:13:13 AM »

Uh Tech staffers tried to stop what Hillary was doing and were silenced.   The women simply doesn't believe the rules/laws apply to her and she knew she and her husband would be selling influence across the globe among other things.

You've made this mistake a few times before, so allow me to help you out since it's obviously not just a typo:

woman=one adult female
women=two or more adult females

There you go, that one's on the house. You may now return to your regularly scheduled tinfoil hatting.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: July 29, 2016, 10:09:31 AM »
Trump says her deleted emails were national secrets or confidential. He hopes a foreign power has said emails or can find them. I don't think risking national security to win a political barb is something many Americans are okay with....but he was making a joke.... So it's okay.

Are you Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). In your mind trump is the one risking national security. Democrats are so rough ridin' stupid
I

Hillary also risked national security with her email server.... A practice not started by her. All of these things are bad. Only dumbasses here are the ones defending Trump because "lol its okay he said it was a joke"

There no national security implication from trump saying he hopes the russians turn over her emails if they have them. You are a delusional Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

except trump didn't say that. he didn't say "turn over the emails if you have them," he said "please find the emails." A request for a foreign nation to use their surveillance apparatus to hack his opposition.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3345 on: July 29, 2016, 10:50:39 AM »

Are you rough ridin' kidding me? A tech issue?  How about exercising a modicum of common sense, or not deliberately circumventing the FOIA? How about not making up egregious lies and destroying evidence? You think this person is fit to be president?  Good grief.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: July 29, 2016, 10:54:11 AM »
does it matter why putin wants trump as president or is it automatically bad that putin does?

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: July 29, 2016, 10:55:44 AM »
Trump is so in your heads. Picking apart his joke tweet in hopes of finding some issue :lol:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: July 29, 2016, 10:56:53 AM »
Let's not forget that russias involement in this is a unfounded allegation contrived by democrats, and the wikileaks released the emails. JA has refuted that phony allegation.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: July 29, 2016, 10:58:11 AM »
does it matter why putin wants trump as president or is it automatically bad that putin does?

it depends. how closely to american interests do russian interests lie? my instincts tell me they are pretty far apart.