Author Topic: Hai guise, I'm back  (Read 6674 times)

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Hai guise, I'm back
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2013, 09:37:33 AM »
Playing Paul Rhoads in my first Big 12 home game would give me jitters too.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2013, 09:38:36 AM »
YOU ARE PURPLE AND WE ARE PUPLE, LIKE BROTHERS!

Did you go to the EMAW vs EMAHF game last year?  It was nuts...you turn to give a high fiver to the guy in purple next to you, and guess what? That mother rough rider is cheering for the other team!  But, you just high five him any way and become best buds forever until the end of the game!

Yes, I was there.  I was quite wasted during that game.  It was a good time though.  K State fans are cool.

Wanna start a gang? Purple teams only and we haze/prank/fight other teams.

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Cocaine is a helluva drug
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2013, 09:41:37 AM »
YOU ARE PURPLE AND WE ARE PUPLE, LIKE BROTHERS!

Did you go to the EMAW vs EMAHF game last year?  It was nuts...you turn to give a high fiver to the guy in purple next to you, and guess what? That mother rough rider is cheering for the other team!  But, you just high five him any way and become best buds forever until the end of the game!

Yes, I was there.  I was quite wasted during that game.  It was a good time though.  K State fans are cool.

Wanna start a gang? Purple teams only and we haze/prank/fight other teams.

I'm down.  Now we just need  to come up with a non-gay name. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2013, 09:43:28 AM »
if we were playing Big 12 Survivor, K-State would create an alliance with TCU (purple bros) and who else? maybe no one else then we could vote everyone else off the island at Tribal Council  ??   :confused:

go cats state :babywillie:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2013, 09:45:21 AM »
When I think of TCU, I think of that movie, "The Program", when they had that really awesome drunk QB, and he played on train tracks and stuff.  But then he went to rehab and sucked.

I hope your QB doesn't suck after rehab.  I mean, he probably will, but I hope he doesn't.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Hai guise, I'm back
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2013, 09:51:37 AM »

K State fans are cool.

I completely agree.

The Big 12 is like junior high.  You and WVU were the new kids last year, so you get a short pass on being declared rad or a dweeb.

WVU came in and was a huge bragger about his old junior high and won some friends at first, but later we found out that WVU does not wear deodorant and popped a boner in the shower.

You guys wore cool clothes, and seemed kinda OK. This year we see if your football makes up for really sucky basketball.  You guys are like the kid who kicks ass at dodge ball in P.E., but is otherwise really terrible at sports and got cut from 7th grade basketball (you basically have to be a spaz to get cut from 7th grade basketball btw).

Because I know you want to know, I will tell you.  The cool table at lunch has OU, UT, and KSU sitting at it.  KSU and OU just make fun of UT the whole time and only let UT sit there because their Dad has a lake house with jet skis and four wheelers, and he takes us there all the time.

You guys might (MIGHT), make it to the kinda cool table with KU and OSU this year.  If your basketball AND football doesn't improve, you will be sitting with WVU and ISU with retainers and head gear all over the table and chatting with the janitor.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2013, 09:56:15 AM »

K State fans are cool.

I completely agree.

The Big 12 is like junior high.  You and WVU were the new kids last year, so you get a short pass on being declared rad or a dweeb.

WVU came in and was a huge bragger about his old junior high and won some friends at first, but later we found out that WVU does not wear deodorant and popped a boner in the shower.

You guys wore cool clothes, and seemed kinda OK. This year we see if your football makes up for really sucky basketball.  You guys are like the kid who kicks ass at dodge ball in P.E., but is otherwise really terrible at sports and got cut from 7th grade basketball (you basically have to be a spaz to get cut from 7th grade basketball btw).

Because I know you want to know, I will tell you.  The cool table at lunch has OU, UT, and KSU sitting at it.  KSU and OU just make fun of UT the whole time and only let UT sit there because their Dad has a lake house with jet skis and four wheelers, and he takes us there all the time.

You guys might (MIGHT), make it to the kinda cool table with KU and OSU this year.  If your basketball AND football doesn't improve, you will be sitting with WVU and ISU with retainers and head gear all over the table and chatting with the janitor.
Pete - I really enjoyed this. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Lynchmobrules

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2013, 09:58:16 AM »

K State fans are cool.

I completely agree.

Oh my, Pete. Very good. go cats.
"Wednesday if they don't come in and compete, I am going to destroy them." - Frank Martin

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2013, 09:58:20 AM »
When I think of TCU, I think of that movie, "The Program", when they had that really awesome drunk QB, and he played on train tracks and stuff.  But then he went to rehab and sucked.

I hope your QB doesn't suck after rehab.  I mean, he probably will, but I hope he doesn't.

Paschall will be a beast this year. 

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2013, 10:00:13 AM »

Some people need the sauce to take the edge off of the pressure, bro.

I mean, again, I hope he does well.  I just won't bet on it.

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2013, 10:00:46 AM »

K State fans are cool.

I completely agree.

Basketball won't be good for us for at least a few years.  TCU's strong programs have been football, lesbian basketball, track (because we import people from the carribean), and baseball.  We're winning the BCS this year so we will be sitting at the head of the kewl kidz table.

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2013, 10:02:01 AM »

Some people need the sauce to take the edge off of the pressure, bro.

I mean, again, I hope he does well.  I just won't bet on it.

I'm leveraging that bet.   I cashed in my 401k, all my extra money, took a title loan on one of my cars all to go to vegas and bet that Paschall wins the bcs.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2013, 10:03:21 AM »
this guy seems like a racist

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2013, 10:07:32 AM »
Agreed. I was kind of nice to him, but now I feel guilty about it.

Pete, you are the best.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2013, 10:10:40 AM »

he's going to have to learn that bigotry doesn't fly at the cool kid table. maybe he can get away with that crap with ISU and WVU.

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2013, 10:12:13 AM »

Unpossible.  I hate everyone equally.  It's my world and everyone else just pisses me off.

BTW, I'm a halfy.  Half white half Mexican

PS.  Could you pick up my white robes from the cleaner for me on your way home?  I'll buy a coca cola for you for your troubles.  kthx

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2013, 10:13:28 AM »
Agreed. I was kind of nice to him, but now I feel guilty about it.

Pete, you are the best.

You should feel guilty for believing lies.

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2013, 10:31:17 AM »

Unpossible.  I hate everyone equally.  It's my world and everyone else just pisses me off.

This is a statement used by most racists.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2013, 10:39:41 AM »
Who knew George Zimmerman was a frog fan?
:dance:

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2013, 10:41:20 AM »

This is a statement used by most racists.

This is a statement used by most mediocre trolls.

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2013, 10:43:43 AM »
Who knew George Zimmerman was a frog fan?

meh, being a native Midwesterner, I think texans are pussies for their insistence on carrying guns everywhere.  I mean who doesn't love watching a good fist fight.  AMIRITE? When I go home to KC, I almost always see a few.  Here in texas, almost never.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2013, 10:43:58 AM »
Welcome back lost to K-State in almost everything TCU friend.   :thumbsup:

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2013, 10:44:59 AM »

That won't happen this year.  :thumbsup:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2013, 10:46:29 AM »

That won't happen this year.  :thumbsup:

'grats on TCU putting on their big boy pants.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2013, 11:52:13 AM »
'Cats and TCU both beat Coal Aggies last year.

'Cats and TCU both beat the Horns last year.

Both teams use purple as their official color.

K-State won 8 conference games last year, twice as many as TCU's 4 conference wins.

See, 3 similarities, and only 1 difference!