Author Topic: CHIEFS  (Read 1481732 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: CHIEFS KINGDOM, REID DAWN RISING
« Reply #11000 on: September 26, 2016, 12:58:43 PM »
i would be way more worried about dropped passes than a TD that was wiped out due to a weird replay.

and also not being able to convert 4th and inches is annoying AF. why not just let alex keep it so he can find a hole large enough to stick a football through it for 6 inches?

Katdaddy, no!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11001 on: September 26, 2016, 02:03:05 PM »
Last 13 Reg season games, the Chiefs have had 1 poor half of Defense (Chargers 1st half). Without that half, we have only allowed 16 TDs, 15 FGs. 

25 halves of Football, 33 takeaways (6 touchdowns), giving up only 156 points.  Just Nasty.

Offline PIPE

• Katpak'r
  • Always a pessimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11002 on: September 26, 2016, 02:15:03 PM »
The offense these first 3 games has been simply pathetic. No vertical passing game at all, then when they tried, back to back plays, our best deep threat drops both.

Take away the fourth quarter against the Chargers, what has the offense accomplished? 10 points off of 6 turnovers. Woof
Awaiting the inevitable KITN

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11003 on: September 26, 2016, 05:04:16 PM »
I still don't know how they were able to overturn a TD call on the field.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/spencer-wares-touchdown-turns-touchback-222300213.html
This video is my first time seeing this.  It's obvious to anyone with eyes that he fumbled it before the ball hit the pylon.  So that's probably how they were able to overturn it.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11004 on: September 26, 2016, 05:10:50 PM »

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/spencer-wares-touchdown-turns-touchback-222300213.html
This video is my first time seeing this.  It's obvious to anyone with eyes that he fumbled it before the ball hit the pylon.  So that's probably how they were able to overturn it.

I think fumble was the right call, I just think the rule that makes that Jets ball is stupid. Anywhere else on the field the offensive team keeps the ball if a fumble goes out of bounds, why not give it back to the offense at the point of the fumble here too?

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11005 on: September 26, 2016, 05:18:12 PM »
I think they've revisited the rule a couple times, but have never changed it. Would you suggest giving the offense the ball their own 1 if they fumbled it backwards out of their own endzone?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11006 on: September 26, 2016, 05:43:37 PM »

I think fumble was the right call, I just think the rule that makes that Jets ball is stupid. Anywhere else on the field the offensive team keeps the ball if a fumble goes out of bounds, why not give it back to the offense at the point of the fumble here too?

I like the rule as is a whole lot more than a rule that gives the ball back to the team that fumbles. That's the risk you take when you reach the ball forward.

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
« Reply #11007 on: September 27, 2016, 01:54:27 PM »

It's obvious he fumbled before the ball hit the pylon...approx. 48 sec mark. It also looks like he regained some control before it struck the pylon. But was his foot out of bounds by then? Or did he regain control before striking the pylon & before touching the sideline? If so, TD. What I am saying is, I don't see how it was black/white enough to overcall the ruling on the field (TD). They had clear and conclusive evidence?

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11008 on: September 27, 2016, 02:28:59 PM »

It's obvious he fumbled before the ball hit the pylon...approx. 48 sec mark. It also looks like he regained some control before it struck the pylon. But was his foot out of bounds by then? Or did he regain control before striking the pylon & before touching the sideline? If so, TD. What I am saying is, I don't see how it was black/white enough to overcall the ruling on the field (TD). They had clear and conclusive evidence?
If it looks to you like he regained control, then the problem lies with you, not the call.

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11009 on: September 27, 2016, 03:07:16 PM »

If it looks to you like he regained control, then the problem lies with you, not the call.

Ok  :blindfold: good talk Mr. Absolute

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11010 on: September 27, 2016, 03:11:36 PM »
It's really hard to say he regained possession when he couldn't hold onto the football after hitting the ground.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11011 on: September 27, 2016, 03:25:45 PM »
I bet kittens fist pumped his bronco ass off when that TD was overturned
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11012 on: September 27, 2016, 04:21:57 PM »
I didn't see it live, but if the game was played at the same time as the denver game, then yes, I was probably fist pumping my ass off.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11013 on: September 28, 2016, 07:33:52 AM »
I didn't see it live, but if the game was played at the same time as the denver game, then yes, I was probably fist pumping my ass off.

They weren't at the same time. Denver played at noon and the Chiefs played at 3:25.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11014 on: September 28, 2016, 08:15:39 AM »
I probably wasn't fist pumping, then.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11015 on: September 28, 2016, 10:40:36 AM »
When did the stadium stop selling out?

they probably haven't had a true sellout since the mid 90s. There's always middle deck seats available

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #11016 on: September 28, 2016, 10:50:46 AM »
Yeah, it's 2016. Attendance is down across the board. Much cheaper to stay in and watch from the comfort of your home, without the white trash experience.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11017 on: September 28, 2016, 11:06:51 AM »
When did the stadium stop selling out?

they probably haven't had a true sellout since the mid 90s. There's always middle deck seats available
some of the empty mid level seats are the dozen or so seats that are part of each suite i believe

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11018 on: September 28, 2016, 11:07:56 AM »
still those middle level ones never sell out

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11019 on: September 28, 2016, 11:09:37 AM »
They should tarp the shittiest seats.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance/_/sort/homePct

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11020 on: September 28, 2016, 11:17:35 AM »
About 45 min. prior to kick last Sunday, $6 tix were available on StubHub. With parking still at $30+  :lol:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #11021 on: September 28, 2016, 12:28:40 PM »
Yeah, it's 2016. Attendance is down across the board. Much cheaper to stay in and watch from the comfort of your home, without the white trash experience.
I have yet to go to a Chiefs regular season game at Arrowhead but that is all I've ever heard from anybody.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11022 on: September 28, 2016, 12:36:27 PM »
I have yet to go to a Chiefs regular season game at Arrowhead but that is all I've ever heard from anybody.

last year while standing in line for porta potty at a chiefs game, a white trash individual in front of me straight up pointed at a white guy who was with a black woman, and said something like "that's a disgrace." he fully expected me to agree with him. there were other blatantly racist comments made that i don't remember specifically. it was truly an eye opening experience.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11023 on: September 28, 2016, 12:41:06 PM »
Go to nfl games in other cities and you will quickly learn that nfl trash includes all colors of people
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11024 on: September 28, 2016, 12:42:56 PM »
yeah i don't think of it as specific to kansas city. just a weird and sad experience.