Author Topic: Sandy Hook Conspiracy/Alex Jones WTF Thread  (Read 28613 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Sandy Hook Conspiracy/Alex Jones WTF Thread
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2017, 08:50:58 PM »
i dare you not to lol irl watching the video
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2017, 09:18:56 PM »
dare failed.

the dude sounds like he just recently learned these cuss words and is not good at using them yet.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2017, 08:36:34 AM »
https://mediamatters.org/video/2017/04/04/trump-ally-alex-jones-threatens-beat-rep-adam-schiff-s-goddamn-ass-anti-gay-tirade/215903

JONES: In fact, let me say this right now. Let me tell -- I’m not against gay people. OK. I love them, they’re great folks. But Schiff looks like the archetypal cocksucker with those little deer-in-the-headlight eyes and all his stuff. And there’s something about this fairy, hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you, I want to tell Congressman Schiff and all the rest of them, “Hey listen bad person, quit saying Roger and I” -- and I’ve never used cussing in 22 years but the gloves are off -- “listen you son of a bitch, what the eff’s your problem? You want to sit here and say that I’m a goddamn, rough ridin' Russian. You get in my face with that I’ll beat your goddamn ass, you son of a bitch. You piece of crap. You rough ridin' goddamn rough rider. Listen fuckhead, you have rough ridin' crossed a line. Get that through your goddamn rough ridin' head. Stop pushing your crap. You’re the people that have mumped this country over and gangraped the crap out of it and lost an election. So stop shooting your mouth off claiming I’m the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch? Fill your hand.” I’m sorry, but I’m done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are rough ridin' fighting words. Excuse me.

STONE: Yeah, I don’t think I have ever been in a campaign in which we disparage the patriotism of our opponents. Now, I’m not going to go there. But I think Adam Schiff has acted irresponsibly and I think he needs to be confronted with his exact words.

JONES: He’s sucking globalist dick.

Uh oh....  http://www.newsweek.com/alex-jones-threat-congressman-may-be-felony-579730

my god, that's a LOL rampage. pers favs:

I’ve never used cussing in 22 years but the gloves are off

You rough ridin' goddamn rough rider

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2017, 08:44:56 AM »

my gmafb was to the newsweek felony suggestion

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2017, 08:45:07 AM »
Wait, I thought only us libtards were outraged about everything? Funny how they forget how pissed off 24/7 they were before this
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2017, 09:52:25 AM »
that's a meltdown

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2017, 09:52:56 AM »
dare failed.

the dude sounds like he just recently learned these cuss words and is not good at using them yet.

Look at this dweeb lol

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2017, 12:30:06 AM »
Met this dude in Vegas during the Cats/Cincy game at the Golden Nugget. He was wearing a MAGA hat and "Hillary for Prison" t-shirt.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2017, 12:41:10 AM »
oh man, got all excited for a captain truth blog but only one post so far :frown:

http://captaintruth.blogspot.com/

"MY WAKE UP CALL!"

INTRODUCTION

As a nieve 21 year old, from Missouri, I moved to Las Vegas. That naivity soon ended, this is a short synopsis of "How!"

After dealing cards for several years, I was in a life-rhreatening car accident. My "near death" experience changed my life.

I went to UNLV, (University of Nevada, Las Vegas), to prepare for law school. I wanted practical experience, so, during my 2ND year of law school, I accepted a position at my adjunct professor's law firm, in El Cajon, California. Little did I know, my life was about to change, DRASTICALLY!

THE SPARK

My 1ST lawsuit surfaced. It was a "DES Case," that had, in effect, been decided as a class action case in Federal Court a few months previously.

That Friday afternoon, when I was handed an envelope containing the details of the successful lawsuit, I "WOKE UP." I hope that you will too!

FACTS BEHIND THE DECEIT

Several of the largest drug companies were trying to gain FDA approval to market this "allegedly natural- abortion" preventative, (to "UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE"). Although turned down TWICE PREVIOUSLY for approval, a committee was formed for, (the evidence showed), one purpose, "GAIN APPROVAL AND GET THE RESEARCH MONEY BACK BY MARKETING, AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE."

The committee intentionally and deliberately held back bad and questionable test results, submitting the results that appeared to be favorable. FDA approval was granted and the product was marketed for around 20 years, until the children of mother's who took the drug, began to show the same symptoms as the "BAD TEST RESULTS" lab animals.

As of this date, most Americans, are unaware of the above atrocity. No one has been prosecuted or convicted of any criminal wrong doing.

WHAT CAN BE DONE?

Here, (after 20 years as a lymphologist), are some of my suggestions:

1) Always treat your fellow Earth inhabitants with courtesy, compassion and understanding. Life is choices, you want to try to make good ones.

2) As Mark Twain said, "The trouble with people is NOT that they don't know, it's that they "KNOW" so much, that ain't so." Study "cognitive dissidence" and help our world whenever you can.

3) Try to start a conversation, that may turn challenging with "Why they believe ......(their position)......," (which you are usually convinced is false). Remember, the "DES mothers" did not intentionally harm their children, their faith was misplaced.

4) Check new information regularly. Believe in the power of discernment which you have been sent.

5) Encourage everyone sent into your life to listen to the Robert Scott Bell Show, (@ www.rsbell.com). Empower others to adopt Robert's "the power to heal is yours," use it liberally.

6) Replace fear with confidence in your ability and the answer, will be sent, if you are "listening."

7) "NO MATTER WHAT," treat others as you want to be treated, it's likely to be that way soon.

Finally, go where God sends you, and let no one tell you that you "CAN'T LIVE FREE!" It's just that sometimes, as Thomas Jefferson said, "Freedom's not free, sometimes you have to fight for it!"

Steven "CAPTAIN TRUTH" Dempsey

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2017, 01:37:07 PM »

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2017, 03:32:42 PM »
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-alex-jones-infowars-custody-battle-20170417-story.html

:Wha:

Glad this was posted :lol: true or false. Shows what a bunch of rubes people who believe in the Alex Jones/Sean Hannity/Steve Bannon, what does dax calls it, wackadoos love to hold as real. Don't want him to necessarily lose his kids, but I don't see that tactic as good for him. If he is an actor, than he will lose his following. If he is for real, he will lose his kids. Tough pickle for crazy.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2017, 04:41:19 PM »
43k a month, wtf

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2017, 06:39:51 PM »
His following are morons, they won't go anywhere

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2017, 08:48:08 PM »
False flag, not a real custody battle. The wife is a crisis actor hired by Obama.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2017, 09:09:24 PM »
False flag, not a real custody battle. The wife is a crisis actor hired by Obama.

:lol:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2017, 07:58:09 PM »
suck it beems

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/alex-jones-claims-slept-150-women-age-16-article-1.3095514

Sandy Hook and 9/11 conspiracist Alex Jones — famous for believing what he wants to believe — claimed in the midst of his high-profile custody trial to have “had over 150 women” by age 16.

“When I was 16, I didn’t want to party anymore. I didn’t want to play games anymore. I grew up. I’d already been in the fights, all the big rituals,” the Trump-endorsed radio host, 43, said in a weekend “Infowars” dispatch flagged by the Austin American-Statesman.

“I’d already had probably — I hate to brag, but I’m not bragging, it’s actually shameful — probably 150 women or more, that’s conservative,” he added. “I’d already had over 150 women; I’d already been in fights with full-grown men. I was already dating college girls by the time I was 15 years old. I was already a man at 16.”

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2017, 09:09:58 PM »
standard with super male vitailty

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2017, 02:10:32 PM »
I've seen this posted somewhere before. Hmmmm

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2017, 02:28:29 PM »
i've watched this three times already and i still lol'd hard at my desk hearing the "what the hell?" at :56.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2017, 01:43:18 PM »
John Oliver was pretty mean to my guy Alex last night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2017, 01:17:42 PM »
LOL

https://twitter.com/joeltyler_/status/898573996945539075

I for one would really like to know what happens in the 15 or so seconds immediately after this GIF ends.