Author Topic: Kobach our next goofenor? Please no. He's running  (Read 48975 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Kobach our next goofenor? Please no. He's running
« Reply #350 on: August 10, 2018, 02:13:06 PM »
Don’t count mail in ballots with a smudged post mark date nothing to see here
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 10, 2018, 02:21:30 PM »
This guy can't handle administration of voting and you want him to be governor? Lol

It's Kansas...

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #352 on: August 10, 2018, 03:03:25 PM »
I want to hear why Laura Kelly is so great!
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 10, 2018, 04:20:18 PM »

she has not gone out of her way to be a piece of evil human garbage

Offline Woogy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 10, 2018, 04:56:48 PM »

She's lives west of Lawrence?   :dunno:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 10, 2018, 06:29:21 PM »
Love, LOVE all the press about what Kobach might do and why he's such a pos if he does it?

When he doesn't do what they said he might do, they just make something else up he might do and move along slandering him.

And the libtards itt are just beside themselves with anxietyand vitriol.

It's so rough ridin' crazy it's hilarious  :lol:

They’re hysterical. And probably the funniest thing is that Colyer is basically just as conservative as KK.

“I can’t believe he’s not gonna recuse himself!” [Hands off his “duties” to a deputy.] “Oh well fine but he was childish about it.”

It was a close vote. Now they’re recanvassing, correcting tallies, and counting mail-ins and provisions. KK of Colyer will be ahead after that. Most pubs will vote for the winner. It’s pretty simple.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 10, 2018, 06:31:17 PM »
Libtatd: "Republicans will step in line for the Republican candidates, which is shameful."

Nontard: "Okay, tell us what you know about the dem candidate you support?"

Libtard:  :crickets:  :confused:  :curse:

:lol:

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 10, 2018, 06:32:29 PM »
Love, LOVE all the press about what Kobach might do and why he's such a pos if he does it?

When he doesn't do what they said he might do, they just make something else up he might do and move along slandering him.

They’re hysterical. And probably the funniest thing is that Colyer is basically just as conservative as KK.

“I can’t believe he’s not gonna recuse himself!” [Hands off his “duties” to a deputy.] “Oh well fine but he was childish about it.”

It was a close vote. Now they’re recanvassing, correcting tallies, and counting mail-ins and provisions. KK of Colyer will be ahead after that. Most pubs will vote for the winner. It’s pretty simple.

Create fake controversy, controversy predictably never unfolds, create new fake controversy :rinserepeat:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 10, 2018, 06:45:16 PM »

I don’t see what Colyer’s level of conservatism has to do with him being seen as a decent human being and Kobach being seen as the human piece of garbage that he is.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 10, 2018, 07:56:43 PM »
To Trump supporters, you are either a trump republican or you are a libtard.  Only libtards talk about character.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: August 10, 2018, 08:04:29 PM »
To Trump supporters, you are either a trump republican or you are a libtard.  Only libtards talk about character.

To be fair to kazzu, he calls people critical of trump "liberals"

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 11, 2018, 06:52:49 AM »

To be fair to kazzu, he calls people critical of trump "liberals"

Dax calls me a fake centrist :sad:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 11, 2018, 08:12:54 AM »

Lol, no they don't. They gaf about character.  They just accuse everyone who disagrees with them a racist, or misogynist, or bigot, or garbage human being. They're children.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 11, 2018, 08:14:35 AM »

Lol, no they don't. They gaf about character.  They just accuse everyone who disagrees with them a racist, or misogynist, or bigot, or garbage human being. They're children.

What are republicans who don't want Trump there due to you know, him being a dolt?  Many here are that.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 11, 2018, 08:29:21 AM »

What are republicans who don't want Trump there due to you know, him being a dolt?  Many here are that.

People who don’t understand they are a tourist in a 3 card Monty game
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 11, 2018, 08:31:33 AM »
If you don't swallow the whole trump package, YOU'RE the dolt!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 11, 2018, 08:40:48 AM »
If you don't swallow the whole trump package, YOU'RE the dolt!

most got in line as directed, just as soothsayer dave foretold

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 11, 2018, 08:51:51 AM »
I mean, the choice is trump or whatever lunatic stupid crap the dems are pushing right now. Not exactly a difficult choice for a non lunatic non idiot.

You act like Mitt Romney is sitting behind door #2.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 11, 2018, 08:58:24 AM »
I mean, the choice is trump or whatever lunatic stupid crap the dems are pushing right now. Not exactly a difficult choice for a non lunatic non idiot.

No way even the stanchest Trump supporter can say this with a straight face.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 11, 2018, 08:58:59 AM »

If you don’t want to talk about Kobach feel free to post your mindless drivel in one of the 100 Trump threads on the board.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline gatoveintisiet

• Combo-Fan
  • the maverick
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 11, 2018, 09:02:32 AM »
I’m not an early riser but I think this place sucks a little harder in the mornings
You are dipping into the Kool Aid and you don't even know what flavor it is.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 11, 2018, 01:24:17 PM »

If you don’t want to talk about Kobach feel free to post your mindless drivel in one of the 100 Trump threads on the board.

Mindless drivel ?!?!?  :curse:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 12, 2018, 08:41:29 AM »
Lots of interesting info on the state of play for provisional ballots in this article today. https://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article216446680.html

The most provisional ballots are in Sedgwick County, followed closely by Johnson. Together, they account for over 40% of the provisionals. However, while we know the total number of provisional ballots cast (about 9,000?) we have no idea how many of those were cast in the GOP primary. The provisionals cast in the Dem primary obviously don’t matter at all. But they won’t know that until after they unseal the ballot, which doesn’t happen until after they determine if the ballot can be cast. So there’s a likelihood that perhaps 50% or more of the provisionals don’t even matter.

However, it also seems that anecdotally some provisional ballots may have been cast by Democrats or unafiliated liberals wanting to cast votes for Colyer in the GOP primary but who had not changed their party affiliation to Republican. So to the extent those votes are ultimately counted, Colyer has to like his chances.

My personal suspicion is that Colyer gets enough of a boost from the provisionals to erase his 110 vote deficit.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 09:23:10 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 12, 2018, 10:09:50 AM »
Lots of interesting info on the state of play for provisional ballots in this article today. https://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article216446680.html

The most provisional ballots are in Sedgwick County, followed closely by Johnson. Together, they account for over 40% of the provisionals. However, while we know the total number of provisional ballots cast (about 9,000?) we have no idea how many of those were cast in the GOP primary. The provisionals cast in the Dem primary obviously don’t matter at all. But they won’t know that until after they unseal the ballot, which doesn’t happen until after they determine if the ballot can be cast. So there’s a likelihood that perhaps 50% or more of the provisionals don’t even matter.

However, it also seems that anecdotally some provisional ballots may have been cast by Democrats or unafiliated liberals wanting to cast votes for Colyer in the GOP primary but who had not changed their party affiliation to Republican. So to the extent those votes are ultimately counted, Colyer has to like his chances.

My personal suspicion is that Colyer gets enough of a boost from the provisionals to erase his 110 vote deficit.

KazzuDubz, how do you predict Kobach will react if that happens?
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 12, 2018, 10:27:09 AM »

so 9k ballots, if we assume per the article that 2/3 are valid, that's 6k.  overall, the dem/pub split was about 30/70, so call it 2/3 again and there are about 4k votes still coming.  maybe 1500 of those from johnson and sedgwick.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."