Author Topic: oscar still sucks  (Read 23464 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: oscar still sucks
« Reply #275 on: March 26, 2018, 07:54:58 PM »
I forgot about Wesley's foot injury. WTF

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 26, 2018, 08:23:27 PM »
If you count the Big 12 co-champs, Oscar has done more than frank has during his tenure. They did the same when it came to the tournament.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Honestly, I am tired of Frank vs oscar. Its over. I loved Frank, he's gone. I've never loved oscar, but he redeemed himself enough to me the year plus (basically since the Norman debacle last year) that I'm fine with him.

Ultimately its about having fun and enjoying K-State basketball; I have for the last year, the past two weeks was an absolute blast, and I'm looking forward to next year.

This is it, well said everyone's irl friend.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 26, 2018, 08:25:36 PM »
i just don't get "effort."

did wally judge put forth great effort under frank? 

not really, which is why he played less than Lu Colon and was run in the middle of his sophomore year.

Guys, good exchange. Rusty you also had a great point about Mawien.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 26, 2018, 08:29:48 PM »
Ultimately its about having fun and enjoying K-State basketball; I have for the last year, the past two weeks was an absolute blast, and I'm looking forward to next year.
Yep.  Looking hard at getting season tix for next year.  Hate that I missed on that absurd sale they had after the UMBC game.

We didn't discuss the four football season tickets and four season basketball tickets they were selling for $1200 after the Kentucky game.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #279 on: March 27, 2018, 02:50:23 PM »
Yep.  Looking hard at getting season tix for next year.  Hate that I missed on that absurd sale they had after the UMBC game.

We didn't discuss the four football season tickets and four season basketball tickets they were selling for $1200 after the Kentucky game.
That was incredibly tempting and it's a ten hour drive for me.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 28, 2018, 10:51:04 AM »

Yeah.  Crazy.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 28, 2018, 12:20:39 PM »
Sure would be cool to be researching Mexican joints in SA right now...thanks oscar!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 30, 2018, 12:03:51 PM »
Sure would be cool to be researching Mexican joints in SA right now...thanks oscar!

Looking for a tornado shelter in Galveston at 3AM Thursday morning was no treat