Author Topic: Scrimmage  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Scrimmage
« on: October 15, 2017, 08:16:52 PM »
#14 and #34 looked good

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Scrimmage
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 10:42:21 PM »
FSD, thanks for being Dick Action, Undercover Sleuth.  According to a Mecury article with the weather delays they kind of snuck a practice in. Like a stoopid bastard I sat in the rain and lightning in my front row seat waiting for an upset of TCU.  Har.  I was crabby as hell.  Then they said the scrimmage was done while I was being dog turd dumb.  So 14, Mantool and 34, Meatfart looked good.  How so?

The Mercury said McSwish was walking in a boot.  This like a annual thing.  Are they trying to get their  money's worth out of it?  The Jack Krap boot of fame.  I swear the get Vito from the milk barn to break the foot of the guy with a short straw?

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 01:14:03 PM »
FSD, thanks for being Dick Action, Undercover Sleuth.  According to a Mecury article with the weather delays they kind of snuck a practice in. Like a stoopid bastard I sat in the rain and lightning in my front row seat waiting for an upset of TCU.  Har.  I was crabby as hell.  Then they said the scrimmage was done while I was being dog turd dumb.  So 14, Mantool and 34, Meatfart looked good.  How so?

The Mercury said McSwish was walking in a boot.  This like a annual thing.  Are they trying to get their  money's worth out of it?  The Jack Krap boot of fame.  I swear the get Vito from the milk barn to break the foot of the guy with a short straw?
i got you covered reno https://youtu.be/ltlm7vxgAu4
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 03:41:45 PM »
I was impressed with the shooting of Mantool from distance.  Meatfart and Human Hyena are going to be decent rebounders.  Diarra special.  The old 4 guys have blossomed.  Fun year coming.  Whole league will be better though.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 09:58:11 PM »
Reno names are only reason to care