Author Topic: The Flush's team  (Read 530 times)

Offline GregKSU1027

• Katpak'r
  • #Ertz4Heisman
    • View Profile
The Flush's team
« on: September 29, 2017, 03:54:37 PM »
The Flush is taking the team by storm. If you guys read Kellis' new Kstate Q&A The Flush is bringing the Zeal and doesn't plan to stop! We may have a panzy of a coach but who cares its Barry's team now! BIG 12 CHAMPS HERE WE COME

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 04:04:59 PM by GregKSU1027 »
"Except, odds are, that child will have the chance to return to Disney World while K-State fans will most likely never, ever, ever see Underwood back in Bramlage wearing purple." -Timothy Everson

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Flush's team
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 04:16:04 PM »
i know you're gonna greg, but no one cares

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 04:48:49 PM »
Meow, I care to.  Catman Greg makes a good observation.  We have not had good leadership in last 3 years.  Good article in the Mercury too.  It says he is the hardest worker, and a natural leader like McGruder.  Hopes he gooses the hell out of Claws when he goes into a wussy funk.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2017, 04:54:17 PM »
My Cat hoops fan rankings:

1. Reno
2. Greg

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2017, 05:44:35 PM »
My Cat hoops fan rankings:

1. Reno
2. Greg

Did you start making a top 5 and realized you wouldn't make it :lol:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 05:54:18 PM »
I AM TOP FIVE! If we don't make the tournament, I will self ban for a month.

Online Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2017, 11:16:38 PM »
Register and post as ksusys on ouhoops too

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 12:00:23 PM »
Quoted from Topeka Journal
“I plan to lead by example by staying in the gym, watching film, showing guys the ropes and relating the things the coaches say they need to work on,” Brown said. “The leadership role is going to be very important for me this year and I’m ready to take it on.”
I like aggressive flushing.  I think Greg is right.  It is easy for the hardest worker to be the best leader.  If you are loafing and going wussyfied, he'll crawl up your butt and squeeze your heart to get blood flowing. The best thing in this article was when Brown said there are a lot of guys competing hard to play.  Maybe we will be Wild for all 40 minutes.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Katpak'r
  • #Ertz4Heisman
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 09:20:03 AM »
Quoted from Topeka Journal
“I plan to lead by example by staying in the gym, watching film, showing guys the ropes and relating the things the coaches say they need to work on,” Brown said. “The leadership role is going to be very important for me this year and I’m ready to take it on.”
I like aggressive flushing.  I think Greg is right.  It is easy for the hardest worker to be the best leader.  If you are loafing and going wussyfied, he'll crawl up your butt and squeeze your heart to get blood flowing. The best thing in this article was when Brown said there are a lot of guys competing hard to play.  Maybe we will be Wild for all 40 minutes.
From what I have seen via snapchat Barry and Cartier are always the first in the gym and the last to leave

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

"Except, odds are, that child will have the chance to return to Disney World while K-State fans will most likely never, ever, ever see Underwood back in Bramlage wearing purple." -Timothy Everson