Author Topic: I am offended  (Read 1567 times)

Offline KSU95

• Fan
    • View Profile
I am offended
« on: August 23, 2017, 04:08:26 PM »
I light of ESPNs move to reassign Robert Lee off the Virgina football game.  I can no longer remain silent on Coach oscar Weber.

oscar shares the same name as the photographer oscar Weber.  oscar (the photographer) is surrounded by controversy.

Having produced some of fashion’s most groundbreaking and controversial campaigns, Weber isn’t one to shy away from controversy. From his early work published in SoHo Weekly News featuring a then-shocking spread of men wearing underwear only, to his later imagery that set out to subvert puritanical America's obsession with sex, Weber has long been pushing the boundaries and restrictions of commercial photography. His 1982 image of Olympic pole-vaulter Tom Hintnaus wearing just a pair of white Calvin Klein briefs has been widely cited as a fashion advert that changed America, his work with Abercrombie & Fitch captured a post-millennium obsession with hypermasculinity and male sexuality.

I demand the university act swiftly and remove Weber.

To help out I already vetted the name "Brad Underwood"

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Re: I am offended
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 04:10:51 PM »
cool

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 04:23:15 PM »
 :buh-bye:

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 04:40:20 PM »
no one cares

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 08:54:41 PM »
you seem like whatever the downgrade "247" KSU message board is kind of poster

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 06:11:02 AM »
So if it is racy underwear, just have a contract clause that Oscar can't wear any.  Who knows what that would do for his coaching.

To a hell with a shoe contract.  A designer gruns contract is the way to go.   We could get cousin Webvert take pictures of the players for their partnerfriends. Maybe they could wear their gruns on the outside of shorts
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 07:03:31 AM by renocat »

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2017, 12:38:03 PM »
I light of ESPNs move to reassign Robert Lee off the Virgina football game.  I can no longer remain silent on Coach oscar Weber.

oscar shares the same name as the photographer oscar Weber.  oscar (the photographer) is surrounded by controversy.

Having produced some of fashion’s most groundbreaking and controversial campaigns, Weber isn’t one to shy away from controversy. From his early work published in SoHo Weekly News featuring a then-shocking spread of men wearing underwear only, to his later imagery that set out to subvert puritanical America's obsession with sex, Weber has long been pushing the boundaries and restrictions of commercial photography. His 1982 image of Olympic pole-vaulter Tom Hintnaus wearing just a pair of white Calvin Klein briefs has been widely cited as a fashion advert that changed America, his work with Abercrombie & Fitch captured a post-millennium obsession with hypermasculinity and male sexuality.

I demand the university act swiftly and remove Weber.

i like it.  you came in swinging for the fences and you knocked it out of the park.
oscar sucks and needs to go!

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 01:28:14 PM »
Failing to spell correctly the first and shortest word in that clusterfuck of a block text post really hurt the credibility of the message IMO.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2017, 11:04:28 PM »
HALL.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 06:51:56 AM »

Sorry too sexist.  Can't have a guy with Wood in his name.