Author Topic: Farewell Fatty  (Read 76519 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: Farewell Fatty
« Reply #250 on: March 02, 2013, 11:21:41 PM »
I don't think I ever posted this last year, but I met him when we had a class (lab) together back in 2008 I think. I didn't know who he was at the time but apparently he knew who I was, and as I was browsing ksufans during class he PM'd me asking "How do do you problem #4?" I turned around and he was like 2 rows behind me waving me over.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 02, 2013, 11:29:28 PM »
I don't think I ever posted this last year, but I met him when we had a class (lab) together back in 2008 I think. I didn't know who he was at the time but apparently he knew who I was, and as I was browsing ksufans during class he PM'd me asking "How do do you problem #4?" I turned around and he was like 2 rows behind me waving me over.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is an enjoyable story.    :D
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 02, 2013, 11:30:55 PM »

that's great hemmy  :D

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 02, 2013, 11:34:19 PM »
Oh man, should I just go to bed or pour another NB Trippel?

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 02, 2013, 11:38:12 PM »
 :thumbs:

Offline AndrewVonLintel

• Purple Prince Thrice Crowned in MMXIII
  • Combo-Fan
  • Purple Get Ready To Roll!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: March 02, 2013, 11:52:38 PM »
This is my first post on goEMAW.   

I went to a mens basketball game in Norman in 2010. Denis and Jake were doing their usual dominating stuff and the fans all moved down behind the KState bench. It was awesome and we won the game fairly easily. Probably one of my top 10 most memorable basketball games of my semi young life.

After it was over we were leaving and some OU student comes over and is yelling "Do you know FattyKSU?" and "Where is fattyksu?".

I just said "man I don't know who you are talking about" and walked off. Much to the OU fans chagrin.
He was acting like lives were at stake or something. Anyway I wasn't really on any message boards at that point of my life and I didn't really know what the hell was going on. It wasn't until about six months ago that I found out who he was talking about but needless to say FattyKSU made an impact... even on hardcore Sooner basketball fans.

I still wonder what he would have said to Fatty? I also wish I would have said I was fatty just to see what would have happened.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 12:07:45 AM by AndrewVonLintel »
Hire Brad Underwood Now!!!!!!

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 02, 2013, 11:54:04 PM »
This is my first post on goEMAW.   

I went to a mens basketball game in Norman in 2010. Denis and Jake were doing their usual dominating stuff and the fans all moved down behind the KState bench. It was awesome and we won the game fairly easily. Probably one of my top 10 most memorable basketball games of my semi young life.

After it was over we were leaving and some OU student comes over and is yelling "Do you know FattyKSU?" and "Where is fattyksu?".

I just said "man I don't know who you are talking about" and walked off. Much to the OU fans chagrin.
He was acting like lives were at stake or something. Anyway I wasn't really on any message boards at that point of my life and I didn't really know what the hell was going on. It wasn't until about six months ago that I found out who he was talking about but needless to say FattyKSU made and impact... even on hardcore Sooner basketball fans.

I still wonder what he would have said to Fatty? I also wish I would have said I was fatty just to see what would have happened.

great first post. thank you.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 03, 2013, 12:06:42 AM »
Reading the posts in this thread makes me wish I had joined this site long before I did. More than that, however, reading this thread makes me wish I had been privileged enough to have met and to have known Fatty.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 03, 2013, 12:42:20 AM »
Fatty has taken the wheel so hard this KSU Athletic season. When Rod's shot went in that is the first thing I thought about. Also the poster Spaces was sporting his fatty4ksu shirt today!

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 03, 2013, 01:16:50 AM »
I wish I had the privilege of meeting Fatty.  When Baylor turned the ball over and Rod hit that shot...I knew that was Fatty's way of BBSing with me.  #FattysGotThisOne

You are still missed.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 03, 2013, 01:02:10 PM »
#FattyFest champion @PurpleBear4 was wearing his fatty shirt all day.  :dance:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 03, 2013, 01:07:37 PM »
We should schedule a game on this day every single year.  :bill:

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 03, 2013, 01:13:07 PM »
 :D 'ing down on us.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 03, 2013, 08:45:47 PM »
Dude that How Do You Do Problem #4? story is incredible.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 03, 2013, 09:49:13 PM »

He was acting like lives were at stake or something. Anyway I wasn't really on any message boards at that point of my life and I didn't really know what the hell was going on. It wasn't until about six months ago that I found out who he was talking about but needless to say FattyKSU made an impact... even on hardcore Sooner basketball fans.

ou posters loved fff.  it used to annoy me because i spent a lot more time and effort posting there, and i liked ou hoops a lot more than fff.  the great thing about fff is that he somehow knew, or guessed, that it pissed me off and he'd hit me with it whenever he needed to.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 05, 2017, 12:53:39 PM »
Important to remember why we are here.

We are close to making it over the finish line to finishing this room guys, we really need your support.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 06, 2017, 12:46:25 AM »
there has never been a better kstater.  as kstaters, as townies, as kansans and as people, we are less than we were.