Author Topic: Trump returns gluttony to school lunches. No more prison camp Moochelle cuisine  (Read 1439 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/usda-rolls-back-salt-whole-grain-rules-for-schools/ar-BBABfDs
Big ol high school lumoxes now don't have to starve.   Poor kids can fill their bellies at least once a day. Trump returns gluttony to the locals instead of dictating to locals on how kids have to eat.  Thank God Hillary was defeated.  She would have regulated the end point of the digestive process and instituted random feces analysis to check for nutritional content.  Likely would have limited kids to one sheet.  OPaycheck is.watching his cherished legacy dismantled.   This was worst.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Well said.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
You would think for as many kids supposedly threw these lunches away that the changes would have actually been significant. This didn't change a damn thing as it relates to school lunches. These "changes" pretty much affirms that Michelle was right about the nutritional value of school lunches. I also heard some dipshit say "these changes are a win for the makers of processed foods and processed food products," get a grip, sheesh.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
He actually left the fat football stay and his base kicked the crap out of it.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
My anecdotal experience with this is that moochelle (fatass) thought all children are identical in size and shape and that they grow on a linear schedule, and prescribed "nutritional" lunches accordingly. This had severe unintended consequences  (as all libtarded police state policy does).

Kids developing at different rates and at different intervals were often left starving.

Of course anyone who has their own kids, and actually takes care of them, knows that some kids are bigger, some are smaller, and that they get really hungry during growth spurts. And that, basically, we shouldn't feed our children as if they lived in a feedlot.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
My anecdotal experience with this is that moochelle (fatass) thought all children are identical in size and shape and that they grow on a linear schedule, and prescribed "nutritional" lunches accordingly. This had severe unintended consequences  (as all libtarded police state policy does).

Kids developing at different rates and at different intervals were often left starving.

Of course anyone who has their own kids, and actually takes care of them, knows that some kids are bigger, some are smaller, and that they get really hungry during growth spurts. And that, basically, we shouldn't feed our children as if they lived in a feedlot.

I think childhood obesity and diabetes is a bigger issue than kids who are going through growth spurts not getting enough food. It's not like parents can't send their kids a lunch if they aren't satisfied with the school lunch, anyway.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
if you sit on your ass staring at your phone all day you're going to be fat and develop diabetes.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
FSD is pissed that his kids don't get enough fried food

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile

Someone procreated with him? I'm surprised a human could spawn with him.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
if you sit on your ass staring at your phone all day you're going to be fat and develop diabetes.

Schools probably shouldn't let kids use their phones in class, either.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

No diabetes yet  :Woot:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's a good idea, if the feds are paying for breakfast and lunch then it needs to be healthy(er).

The problem is that good food is expensive and the result is processed crap that doesn't have salt.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Some weird posts in here, so angry

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I think childhood obesity and diabetes is a bigger issue than kids who are going through growth spurts not getting enough food. It's not like parents can't send their kids a lunch if they aren't satisfied with the school lunch, anyway.

This doesn't really affect kids whose parents make them a lunch.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Someone procreated with him? I'm surprised a human could spawn with him.

Typical lowest common denominator hate speech right here. Sad, but not unexpected.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Too bad 75 to 80% of us college degree types do this to keep their jobs.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile