Author Topic: fresno state v san francisco review  (Read 3746 times)

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
fresno state v san francisco review
« on: November 20, 2015, 12:51:50 AM »
both teams suck and it was a boring game.  that pg guy for oklahoma state that played a lot as a freshman, but kinda sucked now plays for fresno state and scored a lot of points, almost all on threes.  kstate, based on what little i've seen, is substantially better than either.  it's important to remember how bad most college bball teams are.  a big 12 team is still a big 12 team.

more importantly, i saw a star tonight.  san francisco has an assistant coach who is tall and bowlegged with a hipster beard and glasses.  he is super enthusiastic and does a great job of teetering around on his bowlegs clapping for players and tapping them on the backs of their heads.  his hands are huge.  you can just imagine him wobbling down the streets of san francisco railing against tech workers and urinating on the sidewalks.  also, his name is sundance.

i am now extending him my full support to be the next coach of kansas state university (men's basketball).  if you google him, you'll see images of before he took the job at san francisco.  just remember, he now has the beard and glasses.

here's video of him with both beard and glasses.
https://youtu.be/o3lj0NvUr_s?t=397
https://youtu.be/o3lj0NvUr_s?t=453

here is a good video of him working out with the team on a beach (no glasses, but also no shirt.  the beard is a little better developed now than it was in the video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZD73rtUsTg

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 12:55:27 AM by sys »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
Re: fresno state v san francisco review
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 01:25:03 AM »
both teams suck and it was a boring game.  that pg guy for oklahoma state that played a lot as a freshman, but kinda sucked now plays for fresno state and scored a lot of points, almost all on threes.  kstate, based on what little i've seen, is substantially better than either.  it's important to remember how bad most college bball teams are.  a big 12 team is still a big 12 team.

more importantly, i saw a star tonight.  san francisco has an assistant coach who is tall and bowlegged with a hipster beard and glasses.  he is super enthusiastic and does a great job of teetering around on his bowlegs clapping for players and tapping them on the backs of their heads.  his hands are huge.  you can just imagine him wobbling down the streets of san francisco railing against tech workers and urinating on the sidewalks.  also, his name is sundance.

i am now extending him my full support to be the next coach of kansas state university (men's basketball).  if you google him, you'll see images of before he took the job at san francisco.  just remember, he now has the beard and glasses.

here's video of him with both beard and glasses.
https://youtu.be/o3lj0NvUr_s?t=397
https://youtu.be/o3lj0NvUr_s?t=453

here is a good video of him working out with the team on a beach (no glasses, but also no shirt.  the beard is a little better developed now than it was in the video).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZD73rtUsTg

After this post, I suspect oscar will grow a beard and get glasses. #HipBruce

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 06:02:23 PM »
I'm sold.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2015, 09:14:14 PM »
^did someone tell him not to talk about family?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2015, 09:32:59 PM »
Should they be wearing plaid shirts

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2015, 07:29:58 AM »
^did someone tell him not to talk about family?

No one at K-State, ever.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2015, 10:22:12 AM »
Who gives a rat's ass?

Offline TheProdigiousTalent

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2015, 01:53:28 PM »
 :flush:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2015, 02:57:21 PM »
he'll bring his brother in as an assistant coach, i'm almost sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F7V9tAJMhg
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2015, 06:16:27 PM »
he'll bring his brother in as an assistant coach, i'm almost sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F7V9tAJMhg

Quote from: ksu's next basketball coach
...from behind, pause.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2015, 04:51:04 PM »
Enough about the assistant, does San Francisco still have a head coach with mug much in need of being smacked by a half-dollar thrown from 20 rows up in the stands?

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2015, 10:05:18 AM »
only if it is red hot after spending a little time with your bic lighter

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2015, 10:23:35 AM »
He's been in Bramlage before. Lost to Huggins.

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=291797

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2015, 10:36:47 AM »
Northern Star: You are the announcer and emcee at the NIU Track & Field and Cross Country meets. How in the world did you get involved with that?

Sundance Wicks: I'm DJamer Dance. At Northern State I was playing basketball, but I was also the DJamer and announcer for our women's soccer team. I was DJamer Doc Wicks but over here it transformed to DJamer Dance. NIU Track & Field head coach Connie Teaberry gave me the nickname. I'm widespread throughout the northern Illinois region at cross country and track & field meets. I'm probably the best show out of any cross country meet you can find.

NS: After graduating from Northern State, you played professional basketball in Europe [for a Swedish team]. What is your favorite moment from your time over seas?

SW: I couldn't enter [Sweden] before I got my six-month work visa. So, they just let me stay in Norway to basically practice and train until the first game. And on the day of the first game after I got my visa, I had to fly from Oslo, Norway to Sweden. Then I had to take a bus and then a car to the actual game. So, it was planes, trains, and automobiles for my first game.

I was so fried, because I went out and scored 27 points and had 10 rebounds that night. My blood sugar was so low that instead of bringing me saline solution and water, they brought me waffles with berry sauce.

They told me to eat some waffles and drink a coke. So, on the floor of the locker room I'm eating waffles and drinking a coke trying to get some energy.

http://northernstar.info/sports/minutes-with-sundance-wicks/article_e11a7032-33fb-11e0-ae0d-00127992bc8b.html

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2015, 10:43:06 AM »
Quote from: Sundance on facebook
Playing days in Sweden with a Handball Legend!!!

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2015, 11:10:16 AM »
Quote from: Sundance on facebook
Playing days in Sweden with a Handball Legend!!!

I like how they made the kids take off their shoes before they get run around the court after the game, the royals should do this sometime for a barefoot run around the bases

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2015, 12:13:31 PM »
Northern Star: You are the announcer and emcee at the NIU Track & Field and Cross Country meets. How in the world did you get involved with that?

Sundance Wicks: I'm DJamer Dance. At Northern State I was playing basketball, but I was also the DJamer and announcer for our women's soccer team. I was DJamer Doc Wicks but over here it transformed to DJamer Dance. NIU Track & Field head coach Connie Teaberry gave me the nickname. I'm widespread throughout the northern Illinois region at cross country and track & field meets. I'm probably the best show out of any cross country meet you can find.

NS: After graduating from Northern State, you played professional basketball in Europe [for a Swedish team]. What is your favorite moment from your time over seas?

SW: I couldn't enter [Sweden] before I got my six-month work visa. So, they just let me stay in Norway to basically practice and train until the first game. And on the day of the first game after I got my visa, I had to fly from Oslo, Norway to Sweden. Then I had to take a bus and then a car to the actual game. So, it was planes, trains, and automobiles for my first game.

I was so fried, because I went out and scored 27 points and had 10 rebounds that night. My blood sugar was so low that instead of bringing me saline solution and water, they brought me waffles with berry sauce.

They told me to eat some waffles and drink a coke. So, on the floor of the locker room I'm eating waffles and drinking a coke trying to get some energy.

http://northernstar.info/sports/minutes-with-sundance-wicks/article_e11a7032-33fb-11e0-ae0d-00127992bc8b.html

omg!   :love:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2015, 12:16:22 PM »
i love how he instantly changes his appearance to fit in wherever he is.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2015, 05:59:09 PM »
chum1 is an excellent coach vet'r.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2015, 03:54:47 PM »
San Francisco's SOS is 351 of 351. And this is DJamer Dance's actual twitter avi:

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2016, 10:07:23 PM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2016, 10:32:28 PM »
eff it, might as well bring them in.