Author Topic: massive racist self calls player spear chucker and liar  (Read 12656 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: massive racist self calls player spear chucker and liar
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2013, 01:47:20 PM »
who would win a racist-off between ksublacklab and self?

Trick question.

Ksublacklab is not a racist, but rather an expert on racist identification.  He's like an expert bird watcher, but for racists.  AND, the answer is that ksublacklab would spot Bill Self's racism from like a mile away.  Bill Self's racism is the Turkey Buzzard of racism, easily identified from long distances.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2013, 01:55:28 PM »
but why isn't ksublacklab (confirmed massive racism identifier) not acknowledging selfs massive racism? 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2013, 02:00:23 PM »

but why isn't ksublacklab (confirmed massive racism identifier) not acknowledging selfs massive racism?

My only guess is that he spotted it years ago, checked it off on his list, and feels no need to re-identify it.

Of course he could just have mistook it, but come on this is ksublacklab we are talking about here.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2013, 02:01:05 PM »
Hidden racist agenda?

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
  • Everyone's a little douche'e sometimes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2013, 06:13:07 PM »
 :shakesfist:
Did you know Kansas State's first mascot was a black lab?

I don't like master threads as much as others. I mean, they have there purpose. But, so do new threads.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2014, 11:26:51 AM »
Other culture's tradition are weird to other culture's. I dont see a problem with it. and he did use a spear. And self was having fun with it. non issue.

What I find most shocking about this post was that it was actually edited.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2014, 11:33:19 AM »
I think Pete may be overestimating KSU BL's racist spotting ability.  OR, this is just such a racist statement that it is just so big that his brain cannot grasp it.  Kind of a forest for the trees kind of thing.  Because, telling a bunch of people that your player killed an animal by throwing a spear at it is big time  :opcat:

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2014, 05:23:12 PM »
I think Pete may be overestimating KSU BL's racist spotting ability.  OR, this is just such a racist statement that it is just so big that his brain cannot grasp it.  Kind of a forest for the trees kind of thing.  Because, telling a bunch of people that your player killed an animal by throwing a spear at it is big time  :opcat:
You guys are dumb. He killed a lion. People in his country kill things with spears. Morons

I don't like master threads as much as others. I mean, they have there purpose. But, so do new threads.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2014, 05:38:38 PM »
You guys are dumb. He killed a lion. People in his country kill things with spears. Morons

Yeah IDIOTS, it's just what those people do.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2014, 05:46:56 PM »
How is that not racist?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2014, 05:48:14 PM »
Man, Bill is just the best.   :gocho: I challenge you to find anyone of merit who speaks ill of the man.  Charisma and gregariousness for days.  When efforts such as these are the most damning charges from opposing fans, you know you're one cool cat... :fatty:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2014, 05:58:31 PM »

wow.   :opcat:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2014, 05:59:16 PM »
If "being cool" is being a racist that kills 18 year olds careers then massa self might as well be miles davis

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2014, 09:37:12 PM »
How is that not racist?

He killed a lion.
He is from Africa. People kill a lion there to become a man or defend their land.
If he said it in reference to a black kid born and raised somewhere that killing lions isn't part of their culture it would be racist.

:buh-bye:

P.S. I'm half black. :horrorsurprise: And some of the comments from users in this thread have felt racist.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2014, 09:46:52 PM »
How is that not racist?

He killed a lion.
He is from Africa. People kill a lion there to become a man or defend their land.
If he said it in reference to a black kid born and raised somewhere that killing lions isn't part of their culture it would be racist.

P.S. I'm half black. :horrorsurprise: And some of the comments from users in this thread have felt racist.

The true cost of feigned righteousness is often obscured, but in this case, it is written in ink.  Thanks a lot, goEMAW...

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2014, 11:56:25 AM »
How is that not racist?

He killed a lion.

LOL if you think Embid ever killed a lion or has ever thrown a spear.  But go ahead and live in Jim Crow era Mississippi, Grand Wizard Lab

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2014, 11:59:29 AM »
it's like Lawrencetucky needs another Brown vs Board of Education or something to catch up with the times. Woof.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2014, 12:00:31 PM »
The poor guy probably was trying to describe to Self how he liked to throw javelin and participate in the track and field stuff in HS and Self stopped listening because he probably refuses to pick up on ppl's accents and decided to himself that Embiid was saying he threw spears.  I bet Embiid totally won a medal against his town's rival school, who's mascot is probably the Lions.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2014, 12:05:47 PM »
How is that not racist?

He killed a lion.

the racist part was self turning this into a big racist joke and getting huge laughs. :dunno:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2014, 12:29:50 PM »
“(Standing) next to Naadir (Tharpe) is the only guy on our team who has actually physically killed a lion. Isn’t that right, Jo?” Self asked Embiid, who was standing in a team lineup. “How many lions have you killed? Just one? Did you do it with your bare hands? Oh you had a spear?” Self added, relaying Embiid’s answers to the crowd.

“You know, Jo is from Cameroon. He has a lot of personality and a very difficult time telling the truth,” Self concluded amid a roar of laughter from the attendees.

shine dem shoes jo, make 'em pretty son

Now there's a racist comment.  Well done, 'clams.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2014, 01:03:24 PM »
“(Standing) next to Naadir (Tharpe) is the only guy on our team who has actually physically killed a lion. Isn’t that right, Jo?” Self asked Embiid, who was standing in a team lineup. “How many lions have you killed? Just one? Did you do it with your bare hands? Oh you had a spear?” Self added, relaying Embiid’s answers to the crowd.

“You know, Jo is from Cameroon. He has a lot of personality and a very difficult time telling the truth,” Self concluded amid a roar of laughter from the attendees.

shine dem shoes jo, make 'em pretty son

Now there's a racist comment.  Well done, 'clams.

Put a hooded cloak around this blog and call it a day :opcat:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2014, 01:10:56 PM »
Hey guys, someone in Africa once killed something with a spear so now it's totally kosher to make jokes than anyone from Africa throws spears at animals. Ku fans (and ksubl) have done the legwork and confirmed this.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2014, 01:44:30 PM »
Hey guys, someone in Africa once killed something with a spear so now it's totally kosher to make jokes than anyone from Africa throws spears at animals. Ku fans (and ksubl) have done the legwork and confirmed this.

But only tell these jokes in a room full of white people

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2014, 01:51:15 PM »
Oh, it's the spear part that makes it racist!  Let's substitute in a different method for killing a lion and see if that would appease you:

“How many lions have you killed? Just one? Did you do it with your bare hands? Oh you had a gun?” Self added, relaying Embiid’s answers to the crowd.