Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 568800 times)

Offline tuck34

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #2325 on: October 21, 2013, 06:40:50 PM »
Looks like Tuck34 is very entertained, while Meow Meow is bored.
Probably shouldn't even respond to Tuck, but I knew Ron for almost a year before I even had dinner with him.
Meow Meow's problem is easy to solve. It's not my job to amuse you, I'm sure you can find another thread.

wow, so you fvcked ranni for a year before he even sprung for dinner; or did you buy dinner too?

how many years did it take for you to figure out he was a scum bag?  maybe the other slores who weren't with him as long, were just quicker on the uptake?

Offline tuck34

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: October 21, 2013, 06:44:51 PM »
Alright so I kept up with this thread until the low 50ish pages.  Can someone give me like a 140 character summary of the 40ish pages I've missed. TIA.

Umm.... you've literally missed nothing

well, two of the slores ranni was with continue to talk trash on him and do their best to out / trash the other slores that ranni was with as well

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: October 21, 2013, 06:53:31 PM »
Can I hire you to stalk/harass my ex?

:lol:  Really is a great idea.  I also have a couple of people I would like to sick you on but......would we have to meet?  You kinda scare me. :ohno: :ohno:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: October 21, 2013, 10:12:54 PM »
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: October 22, 2013, 10:11:46 AM »

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: October 22, 2013, 10:34:09 AM »
Nothing worse than snarky, (b)itchy, small men. How Napoleon-ish of you. Here, let me build you up a little, you win.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: October 22, 2013, 10:43:41 AM »
Nothing worse than snarky, (b)itchy, small men. How Napoleon-ish of you. Here, let me build you up a little, you win.

I'll make the argument that calling someone's battle with cancer "karma" is worse. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: October 22, 2013, 10:56:10 AM »

I'll make the argument that calling someone's battle with cancer "karma" is worse. 

More like jar-ma.  :lol:

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: October 22, 2013, 01:27:45 PM »
All the info this thread brought out is shocking when you look at the whole picture, and now it's pretty contentious.

When I first posted it was to get information. It worked, and I’m grateful for that.
Some of you think it's boring that I ended up with no home and damaged credit to accommodate a man who lied to me about everything, but it raised a lot of questions. This thread created a place for answers. Ron lies to people about what went on at K State.  He acts like he was a paragon of virtue, humbly guiding his players and serving the university that ultimately did him wrong and failed to appreciate his brilliance. A shade off the truth. 

We learned about Bunny, the play book funeral and other creepy coaching, like grabbing players by the nuts or calling them “fu@3ing pu$$ies.” The babysitter debacle, the real reason for Football 101, and hitting on a player's mom. Not to mention the truth about Desire Cancun. Also, thanks to FB, a visitor found a small army of Ranni relationships. This has created a stir, but Ranni and his affairs don’t seem to mind people knowing. He keeps pictures of them in his phone to show off. 

And Tuck, to answer your post, we emailed for almost a year, never even in the same state. He was so thoughtful and kind. I know it was a con, but it wasn't the tawdry thing you describe.  I was slow to figure it out. He hid a lot of things on the other side of the continent.  Ron will love your work.

The humor here is appreciated. One of the darkest times in my life (sorry for those of you who find this boring) and finding a way to laugh about stuff like Desire makes it seem less creepy. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: October 22, 2013, 01:33:32 PM »
This whole thread needs to be broken down and organized into a single chronological story.  Don't let it get too far thinking that's an easy task.  We could've made millions putting the cigars thread into a readable book, but it's too out of control now.

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: October 22, 2013, 01:38:04 PM »
This whole thread needs to be broken down and organized into a single chronological story.  Don't let it get too far thinking that's an easy task.  We could've made millions putting the cigars thread into a readable book, but it's too out of control now.

Already working on it. Maybe an e-book series with some of the proceeds to the Fatty Memorial Fund?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: October 22, 2013, 01:39:52 PM »

Already working on it. Maybe an e-book series with some of the proceeds to the Fatty Memorial Fund?

:surprised:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: October 22, 2013, 01:53:59 PM »
All the info this thread brought out is shocking when you look at the whole picture, and now it's pretty contentious.

When I first posted it was to get information. It worked, and I’m grateful for that.
Some of you think it's boring that I ended up with no home and damaged credit to accommodate a man who lied to me about everything, but it raised a lot of questions. This thread created a place for answers. Ron lies to people about what went on at K State.  He acts like he was a paragon of virtue, humbly guiding his players and serving the university that ultimately did him wrong and failed to appreciate his brilliance. A shade off the truth. 

We learned about Bunny, the play book funeral and other creepy coaching, like grabbing players by the nuts or calling them “fu@3ing pu$$ies.” The babysitter debacle, the real reason for Football 101, and hitting on a player's mom. Not to mention the truth about Desire Cancun. Also, thanks to FB, a visitor found a small army of Ranni relationships. This has created a stir, but Ranni and his affairs don’t seem to mind people knowing. He keeps pictures of them in his phone to show off. 

And Tuck, to answer your post, we emailed for almost a year, never even in the same state. He was so thoughtful and kind. I know it was a con, but it wasn't the tawdry thing you describe.  I was slow to figure it out. He hid a lot of things on the other side of the continent.  Ron will love your work.

The humor here is appreciated. One of the darkest times in my life (sorry for those of you who find this boring) and finding a way to laugh about stuff like Desire makes it seem less creepy.

How on earth did Ron cause you to lose your house and have bad credit?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: October 22, 2013, 01:59:34 PM »

SAVE IT FOR THE (g)E-BOOK?!?

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: October 22, 2013, 02:01:20 PM »
there were several details to cement the story, I just didn't share them. And you're right, I'm not but you are an F'ng bad person. I said before, I could give a damn abt any of these persons, it was take away HIS secrets. Maybe you're to dense to understand...so kick rocks briccone!

And there it is again.  Screw everyone else, it's all about you.   You know I actually kind of feel sorry for DGale because even though she's still missing the point that she has a share of blame in her situation, she seems like a nice person.  You on the other hand, are sitting here trying to play God based on "things you've been told."  Cancer sucks.  Nope.  It's Karma for Cancer.  Let's make up some t-shirts and bumper stickers.

Pro tip:  Everytime you post something about someone else just so you can get back at Ron, he's getting off because each one of your posts is nothing more than you continuing to suck his dick.

@lopakman

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2340 on: October 22, 2013, 02:06:22 PM »

That's just what happens when you feel sorry for someone who makes as much money as Ron does.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: October 22, 2013, 02:08:57 PM »
Pro tip:  Everytime you post something about someone else just so you can get back at Ron, he's getting off because each one of your posts is nothing more than you continuing to suck his dick.

:users:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: October 22, 2013, 02:28:48 PM »
DGale's posts are so extraordinarily long, it's very hard for me to break down and read them, even though I know there's probably great juicy chunks of meat in there.

Offline a visitor

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: October 22, 2013, 02:32:46 PM »

You're a pro at sucking dick? Oh ok

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: October 22, 2013, 02:40:02 PM »
 :buh-bye:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: October 22, 2013, 03:31:57 PM »
Nice one 'blast.  Buh-zing!
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: October 22, 2013, 03:39:54 PM »
a visitor, f quote'r.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: October 22, 2013, 04:05:02 PM »

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: October 22, 2013, 04:32:19 PM »
Good one slore.  Keep on outing random women who have done nothing to you.  Maybe someone with Parkinson's.  Don't know if they actually cheated or not, but who cares because they might have and if they didn't they're just casualties of your war against Ron.  Which you're losing by the way.

I think MM said it best with this.

Quote from: meow meow
You disgust me.

@lopakman

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: October 22, 2013, 04:47:27 PM »
I meant it too.