Author Topic: Think about this......  (Read 5345 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Think about this......
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2016, 11:34:40 PM »
We rely far more on freshman and those "experienced" players are transfers you rough ridin' jerkoff. This place is so rough ridin' annoying sometimes

TCU starts two transfers, also, you friggin moron.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2016, 09:08:29 AM »
We rely far more on freshman and those "experienced" players are transfers you rough ridin' jerkoff. This place is so rough ridin' annoying sometimes

I do not think Trent starts, but yeah, that's all their transfers. They play 8 guys, and 1 of them is a freshman (who plays the fewest minutes of the 8).

Probably not worth arguing about, but your overly technical application of the term "younger", which is obviously a reference to experience, was really stupid and disingenuous
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2016, 09:21:46 AM »
Here, do with this what you want:

Rank   Team   Experience
3   Iowa St.   2.46
49   Oklahoma   2.14
102   Texas   1.92
109   Baylor   1.91
132   Kansas   1.82
176   Texas Tech   1.71
197   West Virginia   1.66
225   Oklahoma St.   1.59
240   Kansas St.   1.52
253   TCU   1.46

Experience
- The experience value is in terms of years of college experience where a player’s eligibility class is assumed to determine this. For the purposes of the calculation, a freshman has zero years of experience, a sophomore has one year of experience, etc.

- Like the average height calculation, the experience calculation weights the experience of each player on the roster based on minutes played. Players that have played less than 10% of their team’s minutes are not included.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2016, 09:34:52 AM »

I do not think Trent starts, but yeah, that's all their transfers. They play 8 guys, and 1 of them is a freshman (who plays the fewest minutes of the 8).

Probably not worth arguing about, but your overly technical application of the term "younger", which is obviously a reference to experience, was really stupid and disingenuous

Trent has started all but one of the games he's played and they have five total transfers on the roster.

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2016, 09:40:39 AM »
Fuzzy numbers up in here

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2016, 09:44:51 AM »

Trent has started all but one of the games he's played and they have five total transfers on the roster.

They have 3 transfers who have logged game action, 1 who has played garbage time and 1 from arkansas who has 4 years in the program.  You're not lying, you're just egregiously misreprenting the situation.

Again, not worth arguing.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2016, 09:47:10 AM »

eff your quantifiable way to factually represent the data

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2016, 09:58:18 AM »

They have 3 transfers who have logged game action, 1 who has played garbage time and 1 from arkansas who has 4 years in the program.  You're not lying, you're just egregiously misreprenting the situation.

Again, not worth arguing.
Yeah I guess you can't count players that don't play can you

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2016, 06:28:45 PM »
Well, looks like kenpom reads this board...  http://kenpom.com/blog/index.php/weblog/entry/measuring_continuity