Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 490408 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #3525 on: October 07, 2015, 05:24:58 PM »
FWIW, I would love it if all Americans were disarmed. Or maybe all the hardcore  butthurt gun nut weirdos get, like, one or two hunting guns to kill food with (and jerk off to) and one six-bullet handgun for protection (and also to jerk off to). Get caught with any more than that and it's a minimum 50-year sentence. Sorry, that's the price we have to pay for people walking into elementary schools and blowing off 25 5 year-olds' heads.

*edit* actually the only guns you get are muskets since that's what they had when the second amendment was written. Good news, though, is that I think muskets probably have wider barrels for gun nuts to insert their penises into for purposes of getting their rocks off at murder weapons. :dunno:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 05:28:34 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: October 07, 2015, 05:33:33 PM »
How about when demented children figure out how to drop bombs from drones.  Cheaper than missles.

No Constitutional right for either of those things

Drones are speech!

I'm sure a judge somewhere would agree, especially if its on fire.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: October 07, 2015, 05:53:42 PM »
Activist judges  :curse:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3528 on: October 07, 2015, 08:44:12 PM »

*edit* actually the only guns you get are muskets since that's what they had when the second amendment was written. Good news, though, is that I think muskets probably have wider barrels for gun nuts to insert their penises into for purposes of getting their rocks off at murder weapons. :dunno:

FWIW, under this scenario only white males would get to vote on stuff, and would get to keep slaves. So you're a weirdo
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: October 07, 2015, 08:48:06 PM »
Canons were invented at the time the bill of rights were adopted, so maybe the framers didn't intend for artillery (and by extension anti-aircraft) to be protected.  :dunno:

The analogy might get in the way of the contrived dialogue being advocated against, so disregard as necessary

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: October 07, 2015, 08:57:22 PM »
Why are we ok with 30k+ of our fellow citizens being killed violently in cars per year?  It kind of boggles the mind.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: October 07, 2015, 09:05:52 PM »
Why are we ok with 30k+ of our fellow citizens being killed violently in cars per year?  It kind of boggles the mind.

no one cares about strangers that accidentally die, weirdo.  if you can't feel more virtuous and refined by rambling on about the lower classes masturbating to the thought of cars, what's the point?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: October 07, 2015, 09:21:57 PM »

Yeah no one cares about that, which is why we don't have speed limits or driver's licenses or DUI laws or safety standards and inspections for cars and no one is going to produce self driving cars that will be safer than human-operated ones. Boggles the mind.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: October 07, 2015, 09:30:12 PM »
It's too bad we are at a complete stalemate between out and out gun grabbing and lawful possession of ICBMs. Meanwhile, murdering psychopaths are strolling to streets because some libtards were afraid of stygmatizing murdering psychopaths.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: October 07, 2015, 09:31:28 PM »

Yeah no one cares about that, which is why we don't have speed limits or driver's licenses or DUI laws or safety standards and inspections for cars and no one is going to produce self driving cars that will be safer than human-operated ones. Boggles the mind.

This doesn't go far enough, surely everyone would agree if  everybody would walk to their destination we could save 30,000 lives a year, if that kinda thing is important to ya.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: October 07, 2015, 09:38:31 PM »
Oh hello, batshit crazy
@wsj
Hillary Clinton calls NRA as stubborn as 'Iranians' or 'Communists' http://t.co/jsTxgvOwUS

This is what they (libtards) mean by "reasonable"

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: October 07, 2015, 09:55:11 PM »

This doesn't go far enough, surely everyone would agree if  everybody would walk to their destination we could save 30,000 lives a year, if that kinda thing is important to ya.
That seems like it would be disastrous to the economy. Maybe start with better public transit and more funding for auto safety research.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: October 07, 2015, 09:58:28 PM »
Oregon has background checks, gun show and assault weapon restrictions. Fyi

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: October 07, 2015, 10:01:16 PM »

And yet 30k plus still for every year, but at least we tried.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: October 07, 2015, 10:03:26 PM »

That seems like it would be disastrous to the economy. Maybe start with better public transit and more funding for auto safety research.
No way, we are getting rid of guns and cars and saving lives and the planet here pal.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3540 on: October 07, 2015, 10:07:23 PM »
 I don't want to ban guns at all. I think you could significantly reduce gun deaths without banning them.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: October 07, 2015, 10:10:07 PM »
Canons were invented at the time the bill of rights were adopted, so maybe the framers didn't intend for artillery (and by extension anti-aircraft) to be protected.  :dunno:

The analogy might get in the way of the contrived dialogue being advocated against, so disregard as necessary

Well regulated militia tho

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: October 08, 2015, 08:49:01 AM »
I don't want to ban guns at all. I think you could significantly reduce gun deaths without banning them.

(I'm sure we've been over this before...) How would the regulation you have in mind be funded?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: October 08, 2015, 08:59:27 AM »

(I'm sure we've been over this before...) How would the regulation you have in mind be funded?

selling the organs and brain tissue of gun victims

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: October 08, 2015, 09:00:52 AM »

The gun owners would pay for a lot of it, (through things such as registration and license fees) but I'm sure the general population will pick up much of the tab.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: October 08, 2015, 09:02:30 AM »
User tax

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: October 08, 2015, 09:10:28 AM »

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: October 08, 2015, 09:16:31 AM »

The gun owners would pay for a lot of it, (through things such as registration and license fees) but I'm sure the general population will pick up much of the tab.

Non-starter.  If the public is the beneficiary of the regulation, the public should pick up the whole tab.  Guns are already taxed enough.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: October 08, 2015, 09:17:28 AM »
Has the added benefit of pricing guns out of the hands of people