Author Topic: Ron Prince Stories!  (Read 557017 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince Stories!
« Reply #2850 on: October 28, 2014, 08:01:51 AM »
 :excited: :ohno:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: October 28, 2014, 09:51:09 PM »
This whole thing sounds like a good time.  :excited:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Avenging Angel

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Ron Prince stories
« Reply #2852 on: December 10, 2014, 09:40:44 AM »
Good one slore.  Keep on outing random women who have done nothing to you.  Maybe someone with Parkinson's.  Don't know if they actually cheated or not, but who cares because they might have and if they didn't they're just casualties of your war against Ron.  Which you're losing by the way.

I think MM said it best with this.

Quote from: meow meow
You disgust me.

One of the most "spot on" posts I've read here.  I love how many of you encouraged some of these women to come forward with their stories - stating there would be "no judgement" and calling this a safe place, then immediately devolved into name-calling and finger-pointing.  I believe someone referred to the bad things that have happened to these woman (including Ms. Pendarvis's cancer) as karma.  If you are such believers in karma, I'm wondering what yours will be.  After all, using someone else's heartache and pain for your entertainment purposes will surely come at a price. 

Do I find Ron Prince a reprehensible human being?  Abso-rough ridin'-lutely.  Do I think your behavior is also repulsive?  Yep.

Don't bother responding - calling me names or attacking me for sharing this view.  I'd have to actually care what you think to be hurt by it.

Good day.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: December 10, 2014, 09:45:08 AM »
 :popcorn:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: December 10, 2014, 09:45:59 AM »
Hope it gets better, AA

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: December 10, 2014, 09:47:52 AM »
Wow, I missed the chunkles jones project.  How's that going?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: December 10, 2014, 10:02:46 AM »
Good one slore.  Keep on outing random women who have done nothing to you.  Maybe someone with Parkinson's.  Don't know if they actually cheated or not, but who cares because they might have and if they didn't they're just casualties of your war against Ron.  Which you're losing by the way.

You disgust me.

One of the most "spot on" posts I've read here.  I love how many of you encouraged some of these women to come forward with their stories - stating there would be "no judgement" and calling this a safe place, then immediately devolved into name-calling and finger-pointing.  I believe someone referred to the bad things that have happened to these woman (including Ms. Pendarvis's cancer) as karma.  If you are such believers in karma, I'm wondering what yours will be.  After all, using someone else's heartache and pain for your entertainment purposes will surely come at a price. 

Do I find Ron Prince a reprehensible human being?  Abso-rough ridin'-lutely.  Do I think your behavior is also repulsive?  Yep.

Don't bother responding - calling me names or attacking me for sharing this view.  I'd have to actually care what you think to be hurt by it.

Good day.

avenging angel i just want to tell you that i read your post and a tear came to my eyes.  no one here should judge others- AND NOT EVERYONE DOES.
only some of the lower belt posters do it
many of us HERE have been hurt by ron and we ALL know what its like to be hurt.
sometimes i can't sleep at night because of the pain but we did beat texas (twice)
i don't know if it was worth it- hell- does anyone REALLY know? i guess we sometimes have to live and let live, maybe that butterfly we once  knew will come back to our garden for a sip of water out of the birdbath or stop at the gatorade fuel bar for a quick refill before heading back to the daisies.

have a blessed day.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: December 10, 2014, 10:04:46 AM »

You disgust me.

Good day.

Good post, AA.

To be fair, there are many who were kind and encouraging and others who engaged in name-calling & finger pointing... Truly two camps in this one thread of information about that reprehensible womanizer that has destroyed so many lives. 

There are very few here who wish to be hurtful so if you can get past those, then share what you've got.  This is a place to to post the sordid details so that those who search for information about Ron Prince can find the truth before also getting hurt.

bears are fast...

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: December 10, 2014, 10:06:53 AM »

You disgust me.

Good day.

Good post, AA.

To be fair, there are many who were kind and encouraging and others who engaged in name-calling & finger pointing... Truly two camps in this one thread of information about that reprehensible womanizer that has destroyed so many lives. 

There are very few here who wish to be hurtful so if you can get past those, then share what you've got.  This is a place to to post the sordid details so that those who search for information about Ron Prince can find the truth before also getting hurt.

#blessed

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: December 10, 2014, 10:11:25 AM »
AA, I agree there are some low lives that live to hurt.  But as you seen in the previous couple posts, there are good people at gE and we wish you the best.   
Also, I hope you, like DGale, consider me one of the good guys on your side.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: December 10, 2014, 12:49:12 PM »
What kind of lunatic responds to a year old post?  For all we know lopak might be dead. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: December 10, 2014, 12:49:30 PM »
#tanksinheaven
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: December 10, 2014, 01:05:53 PM »
What kind of lunatic responds to a year old post?  For all we know lopak might be dead.

More likely to be in jail for joyriding in a forklift.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: December 10, 2014, 01:43:04 PM »

More likely to be in jail for joyriding in a forklift.

something hilarious at the office unfortunately took his life.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: December 10, 2014, 11:39:41 PM »
Just poured a sip of Willamette Valley Pinot in his honour.

Sent using Tapatalk Elite on iPhone 6

The Big Train

« Reply #2865 on: December 10, 2014, 11:47:14 PM »
looking at his last posts maybe the iPhone for his wifes birthday was not the right choice

Offline DGale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: December 12, 2014, 04:04:35 PM »

You disgust me.

Good day.

AA, just wondering what harm you are avenging and why you posted here if you don't care what the gE community thinks? Thanks, and ….good day.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: December 12, 2014, 10:26:08 PM »
  If meow meow had this tattooed on his ass, would he still be disgusting.  :whistle1:

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: December 12, 2014, 10:34:59 PM »

If meow meow had this tattooed on his ass, would he still be disgusting.  :whistle1:
i want this painted on the sides of my conversion van.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: December 25, 2014, 01:51:41 PM »
bears are fast...

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: December 25, 2014, 08:48:06 PM »
Not sure why Virginia would want to get Princess hired as an HC.  :surprised:  but...  :ROFL:

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: December 25, 2014, 10:34:50 PM »
That was quite ejoyable. Thanks, BP.

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: December 25, 2014, 11:44:08 PM »
His goatee's bullet proof, and smells like S'mores...

:eek:  :lol:  :thumbsup:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: December 25, 2014, 11:52:04 PM »

:sdeek:
bears are fast...