Author Topic: The DACA masterpiece  (Read 36763 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: The DACA masterpiece
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2018, 09:32:07 PM »
The scoreboard metric

ok, so that adds vietnam and afghanistan to the list of countries better than us. what else?

uh no

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • complacent and self-involved
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2018, 09:39:54 PM »
Love it or leave it treysolid, we are the best the world has ever known and people will do anything to get here.

just not swedes, or norwegians, or danes, or spaniards, or new zealanders, or icelanders, or austrians, or australians, or the swiss...

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2018, 09:41:12 PM »
Train is clearly a Brown supremacist
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2018, 09:48:57 PM »
Love it or leave it treysolid, we are the best the world has ever known and people will do anything to get here.

just not swedes, or norwegians, or danes, or spaniards, or new zealanders, or icelanders, or austrians, or australians, or the swiss...

More Swedish residents chose to leave the Nordic nation to live in other countries in 2015 than at any other time in the last 160 years, freshly released figures suggest.

The United States featured at the top of the table, with 150,000 Swedes following in the footsteps of their ancestors. Meanwhile 90,000 are understood to live in the UK, with a similar figure settling in sunny Spain. Other warm climes including Thailand, France and Italy were among the leading ten choices.

Someone get the body bag :lol:

When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2018, 10:04:07 PM »
Whatever is passed some damn judge will strike it down.  One of Obama's commie judges.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2018, 06:28:36 AM »
But seriously, I am loving the liberal butthurt packages in faux fiscal conservativism. Didn’t bat an eye at a trillion dollar “stimulus” package or the billions in federal bureaucratic bloat, but spending 20 bil on a wall over 10 years is going to BANKRUPT us.

Don’t forget that some of us are actual conservatives who were pissed when Democrats pass stupid spending and are now pissed when Republicans do it.

It’s like you honestly believe the only option for “true conservatives” is to chortle Trump’s balls. Principles be damned.

I don’t believe that. I also don’t believe you are a conservative.

Fiscal conservative.

Right. I don't believe that.

It is possible to be conservative without being an extremist like yourself.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2018, 08:48:33 AM »
The scoreboard metric

ok, so that adds vietnam and afghanistan to the list of countries better than us. what else?

The fun thing about liberals playing the “lets call everyone who doesn’t think like me a racist” game is that it leads them increasingly bizarre statements, like the above. It’s adorable.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2018, 08:49:59 AM »

More Swedish residents chose to leave the Nordic nation to live in other countries in 2015 than at any other time in the last 160 years, freshly released figures suggest.

The United States featured at the top of the table, with 150,000 Swedes following in the footsteps of their ancestors. Meanwhile 90,000 are understood to live in the UK, with a similar figure settling in sunny Spain. Other warm climes including Thailand, France and Italy were among the leading ten choices.

Someone get the body bag :lol:

So 180,000 Swedes chose the UK and Spain, and 150,000 chose the US. Makes sense - both of those countries have a higher quality of life than the US.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2018, 08:52:19 AM »
But seriously, I am loving the liberal butthurt packages in faux fiscal conservativism. Didn’t bat an eye at a trillion dollar “stimulus” package or the billions in federal bureaucratic bloat, but spending 20 bil on a wall over 10 years is going to BANKRUPT us.

Don’t forget that some of us are actual conservatives who were pissed when Democrats pass stupid spending and are now pissed when Republicans do it.

It’s like you honestly believe the only option for “true conservatives” is to chortle Trump’s balls. Principles be damned.

Fiscal conservative.

Post a few quotes of conservative things you’ve posted on this board. I’m not saying you haven’t - just that I honestly can’t think of any and I’m not sure what I would search for.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2018, 08:53:23 AM »
The scoreboard metric

The fun thing about liberals playing the “lets call everyone who doesn’t think like me a racist” game is that it leads them increasingly bizarre statements, like the above. It’s adorable.

Who was I calling a racist? If you think (like ww does) that America is simply better than every other country because we win wars, then by that logic we aren't better than Vietnam or Afghanistan.

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2018, 09:07:34 AM »
Win wars? What on earth?

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2018, 09:35:48 AM »

Fiscal conservative.

Post a few quotes of conservative things you’ve posted on this board. I’m not saying you haven’t - just that I honestly can’t think of any and I’m not sure what I would search for.

I'm a left leaning moderate but catastrophe has absolutely made posts indicating he's conservative.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2018, 09:40:55 AM »
The scoreboard metric

Who was I calling a racist? If you think (like ww does) that America is simply better than every other country because we win wars, then by that logic we aren't better than Vietnam or Afghanistan.

K. I don't think that's what WW was saying. And if you weren't calling anyone a racist, my apologies.

Anyone can cherry pick one statistic or another but all things considered America is better than every other country in the world. This isn't seriously debatable. We enjoy one of the highest standard of livings overall. The other countries with a GDP per capita even close to (or higher) than us have significantly smaller and less ethnically diverse populations and do not import poverty nearly at our level. Even our "poor" enjoy a standard of living significantly better than the poor in developing (aka shithole) countries.

We are the pinnacle of scientific achievement and are still the only country to have sent men to the moon (we did this 50 years ago, btw). You may recall that we liberated an entire continent from a genocidal maniac a while back. We've got the best music, the best movies, the best indoor plumbing. We enjoy relatively great freedom and tax our citizens at relatively low rates. We drive bigger cars and live in bigger homes and enjoy a far bigger diversity of goods and services to choose from than most countries.

Take it all together, warts and all, it's tough to find anybody who's better than the US of A.

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2018, 09:52:57 AM »
Honestly anyone who doesn't agree that we are living in the most prosperous nation the world has ever known and can't see that 2018 is literally the best time to have ever been alive is just being disengenous because no one is that stupid.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2018, 09:54:59 AM »
Protip: the issue isn't that he called some countries shitholes, it's that he thinks because someone lives in a shithole they are not worthy of immigrating to America.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2018, 10:01:37 AM »
Maybe he just wants us to be elite,  I mean let’s face it Bill Self isn’t taking any 1 stars from Eudora

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2018, 10:07:21 AM »
The people coming from the countries Trump doesn't want are incredibly bright and have crazy work ethics, it's like saying bill self wouldn't take a 5 star because he was from eudora

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2018, 10:12:39 AM »
The people coming from the countries Trump doesn't want are incredibly bright and have crazy work ethics, it's like saying bill self wouldn't take a 5 star because he was from eudora

El Salvador?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2018, 10:17:01 AM »
If you don’t think Nigeria is a crap hole, move there. My goodness.

Also, I hear liberals whining all the time about how if only we were more like... [insert predominantly white Scandinavian country]. Never once heard any liberal wish we were more like a predominantly non-white country. What a pack of racists, am I right? I think we have our answer guys.

Goddamn, this rough rider is so racist he is comfortable shitting all over an African nation without even doing 2 minutes of research. KSUW only thinks it's a shitty place because it's majority niggers.

Nigeria has the 22nd highest GDP, the only higher GDP out of the five Scandinavian countries is Sweden at 21. Nigeria has a higher GDP than Poland, Belgium, Ireland, Portugal, New Zealand, Hong Kong, UAE, Singapore, Austria, etc.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2018, 10:21:06 AM »
Mud hut shithole a.k.a. Lagos, Nigeria

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2018, 10:46:00 AM »
Protip: the issue isn't that he called some countries shitholes, it's that he thinks because someone lives in a shithole they are not worthy of immigrating to America.

exactly

america isnt about where youre from

its about where you want to go

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2018, 10:48:27 AM »
MIR, please take your racist claptrap elsewhere. Nobody wants to hear you spew your venom.

Beyond the racism, you are talking out of your ass. Posting pictures of the Lagos financial district is utterly meaningless. There are pockets of extreme wealth, often based on oil, found in many shithole countries. Lagos is consistently ranked as one of the absolute worst major cities to live. On the planet.

I have a friend born and raised in Nigeria. He’s actually back there right now for the holiday. Took his kids with him for the first time. His village still gets its water from a well. No indoor plumbing. They do at least have some spotty cell coverage if you drive in to the nearest town.

But you don’t need to take my personal anecdotes. You could actually do some research.

Stop being such an ignorant racist hate monger.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2018, 10:50:16 AM »
Trump wants to know why he was allowed to come to America
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline treysolid

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2018, 10:59:56 AM »
Win wars? What on earth?

What else could you possibly mean by "scoreboard"?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2018, 11:00:15 AM »
Trump doesn’t want crap from shitholes.  He wants to let in a selected few that can help our country.