Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 764488 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4625 on: February 20, 2018, 08:07:12 PM »
Loll'd @: I don't care which team they're on
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4626 on: February 21, 2018, 10:45:21 AM »
Flynn judge tells Mueller to turn over exculpatory evidence.

Interesting and likely driven by recent revelations of government malfeasance related to the Trump campaign.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4627 on: February 21, 2018, 11:02:50 AM »

Interesting and likely driven by recent revelations of government malfeasance related to the Trump campaign.

Mueller shouldn't have to be told to do that FFS

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4628 on: February 21, 2018, 11:15:32 AM »

You really want Flynn to be innocent. Weird.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4629 on: February 21, 2018, 11:18:00 AM »

If the government acted in an improper fashion, I don't care, as long as people I don't like still get prosecuted

Kinda sad, Phil. 

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4630 on: February 21, 2018, 11:57:15 AM »

Considering that happened on December 12th "told" would seem more accurate.

It may be more, but many speculated it was standard procedure for Sullivan given his history with the Ted Stevens situation.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4631 on: February 21, 2018, 12:08:18 PM »

Considering that happened on December 12th "told" would seem more accurate.

It may be more, but many speculated it was standard procedure for Sullivan given his history with the Ted Stevens situation.

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/FLYNN-ORDER.pdf

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4633 on: February 21, 2018, 12:17:46 PM »
I love old timey federal court font

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4634 on: February 21, 2018, 12:21:30 PM »
I've been listening to a podcast about Watergate and it's pretty lol how republicans are acting exactly the same as back then.

It's all the liberal media and butthurt Dems!

Old law and order Ronnie reags even said the burglars shouldn't be punished because they were just trying to help nixon win and weren't criminals in their hearts  :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4635 on: February 21, 2018, 12:23:00 PM »
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4636 on: February 21, 2018, 12:34:19 PM »
Dax i accept your apology.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4637 on: February 21, 2018, 12:38:18 PM »
I feel bad for dax. That one turned on him quick.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4638 on: February 21, 2018, 01:07:13 PM »
I've been listening to a podcast about Watergate and it's pretty lol how republicans are acting exactly the same as back then.

It's all the liberal media and butthurt Dems!

Old law and order Ronnie reags even said the burglars shouldn't be punished because they were just trying to help nixon win and weren't criminals in their hearts  :lol:

The similarities are truly incredible. Including so many ways in how the administration tries to subvert the special investigation. Humans just do the same stupid crap over and over.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4639 on: February 21, 2018, 01:14:04 PM »
I feel bad for dax. That one turned on him quick.
:lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4640 on: February 21, 2018, 01:54:47 PM »
"Likely".

:lol: at ProgLibs, always so mad when Pubs do their 'splainin, but ready to fly out of the starting block at any second to do their own 'splainin anytime it looks like something may not be going their way.

Still waiting for the first ProgLib to step up and just flat out admit that they let the Russians troll the meltdown movement, hard.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4641 on: February 21, 2018, 01:57:44 PM »
 :confused:

The Big Train

« Reply #4642 on: February 21, 2018, 03:35:06 PM »

He IS innocent tho, remember? :lol:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4643 on: February 21, 2018, 03:38:16 PM »
"Likely".

:lol: at ProgLibs, always so mad when Pubs do their 'splainin, but ready to fly out of the starting block at any second to do their own 'splainin anytime it looks like something may not be going their way.

Still waiting for the first ProgLib to step up and just flat out admit that they let the Russians troll the meltdown movement, hard.

Is the judge the "ProgLib" you are referring to in this case?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4644 on: February 21, 2018, 06:12:45 PM »

He IS innocent tho, remember? :lol:

Since you're always a dumpster diving dumbass, I said at the time it all started with Flynn, that there was nothing coming out at the time showing that he did anything wrong.   Remember, the whole deal was to show Flynn was part of the engagement in COLUSION with Russia by the Trump campaign.

To date, nothing of the sort has shown to be true.    I realize that this has gone so far off from where Libs hoped it would (and in fact has gone so far off from the hopes, that it in fact is starting to make Dems look really shitty, and showing how extensively Dems were engaged with Russian entities, and how inept the Executive Branch of the previous administration was . . . or purposely inept so they could then spy on political foes with bogus FISA warrants), that those things are now hard to keep track of, the goalposts have been moved so many times.  It's difficult for a simpleton like you to keep track.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4645 on: February 21, 2018, 06:13:21 PM »
"Likely".

Is the judge the "ProgLib" you are referring to in this case?

Why would a judge be in the starting block waiting to explain something in the media?

The Big Train

Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4646 on: February 21, 2018, 06:20:12 PM »
Dax keeps moving the acceptability goalposts I guess I just can’t keep up.  It used to not be ok to have a little illegal trump stuff.  Now it’s fine because Obama probably did it too.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4647 on: February 21, 2018, 06:24:18 PM »
Dax keeps moving the acceptability goalposts I guess I just can’t keep up.  It used to not be ok to have a little illegal trump stuff.  Now it’s fine because Obama probably did it too.

When you find out that the current administration is either giving incorrect information or failing to disclose information to the FISA court and then using the warrants it to spy on its political foes.  Then have it TBT.

What you'll never admit is, you're perfectly okay with the previous Executive Branch breaking the law.

Sad

The Big Train

« Reply #4648 on: February 21, 2018, 06:29:48 PM »

When you find out that the current administration is either giving incorrect information or failing to disclose information to the FISA court and then using the warrants it to spy on its political foes.  Then have it TBT.

What you'll never admit is, you're perfectly okay with the previous Executive Branch breaking the law.

Sad

I mean Trump has already said publicly that he wants to lock up his political opponents and control the free press.  I can’t even imagine what is going on behind closed doors with his administration.

“Whatever Obama did we can do 10x worse because Hillary’s emails.” - Dax

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4649 on: February 21, 2018, 06:33:02 PM »

Sad

I mean Trump has already said publicly that he wants to lock up his political opponents and control the free press.  I can’t even imagine what is going on behind closed doors with his administration.

“Whatever Obama did we can do 10x worse because Hillary’s emails.” - Dax

Again, when the Trump administration obtains a FISA warrant under false pretenses to spy on its political enemies, then I'm sure you'll let us know.

You can just admit you got worked up in frenzy over all of this because of a Russian troll farm which really didn't kick in until after Trump was elected.  It's okay to admit you've been duped and trolled.   That's a good first step TBT.