Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 765082 times)

The Big Train

Re: Crooked FBI Swamp, Strzok, Ohr, Mrs Ohr, ???
« Reply #4150 on: February 03, 2018, 02:54:54 PM »
Kdub, you've gone full dax bud  :jeffy:

It’s pretty remarkable

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4151 on: February 03, 2018, 02:55:49 PM »
Huh, I guess we have to agree to disagree on whether the words of campaign officials talking about illegal campaign activities is worth investigating.

Given the indictments, it seems like they have found things that weren't on the level, but maybe they didn't have cause to investigate in the first place.
:adios:

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4152 on: February 03, 2018, 03:23:48 PM »
The memo doesn’t implicate Mueller in anything. It wasn’t supposed to. The only connection between the wiretapping that is the subject of the memo and the current Russia investigation is that they are both the poisonous fruit of the Clinton campaign’s Steele dossier.

Again, this all ties to the bullshit Russian COLUSION narrative that has gone nowhere in two years of investigation. Which is why everyone has shifted to the “obstruction of justice” narrative. If you can’t get him on an underlying wrongdoing, get him on the coverup. It’s all disgustingly political. But the thing is, politics is politics. Everyone should expect this crap to be done by political agents. What shouldn’t happen is for our law enforcement and intelligence agencies to participate.
Why would he be such a dumbass to obstruct an investigation that would show he did nothing wrong.... Is he just that big of a dumbass or just cocky thinking being president means unchecked power?

Maybe because he views it as a political witch hunt designed to undermine his legitimacy? Actually, I think you know that’s exactly what he thinks. Again, you don’t actually believe he conspired with Russia.  Nobody on this board is actually that crazy/stupid and that’s a pretty low bar.
I have no doubts his campaign wanted dirt anyway they could get it from whomever they could get it from. They put that first over being ethical or"American first"

But thanks for not answering my question. If I knew I was innocent and had an investigation on me let's just say I'd have it much different.... Smarter.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4153 on: February 03, 2018, 03:28:02 PM »
To clarify kdub...you are of the opinion Donald Trump did zero wrong in this whole thing...right? Please quote so we can save this position for posterity

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4154 on: February 03, 2018, 03:48:46 PM »
he hired at least three people that either are agents of foreign governments or are suspected of being an agent of a foreign government.  i don't think that's all that easy to do, randomly.

Blather like this is just stupid.

the first assertion is a statement of fact.  the second seems like a fairly safe assumption, but please feel free to argue against it.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Woogy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4155 on: February 03, 2018, 04:39:50 PM »
The memo doesn’t implicate Mueller in anything. It wasn’t supposed to. The only connection between the wiretapping that is the subject of the memo and the current Russia investigation is that they are both the poisonous fruit of the Clinton campaign’s Steele dossier.

Again, this all ties to the bullshit Russian COLUSION narrative that has gone nowhere in two years of investigation. Which is why everyone has shifted to the “obstruction of justice” narrative. If you can’t get him on an underlying wrongdoing, get him on the coverup. It’s all disgustingly political. But the thing is, politics is politics. Everyone should expect this crap to be done by political agents. What shouldn’t happen is for our law enforcement and intelligence agencies to participate.
Why would he be such a dumbass to obstruct an investigation that would show he did nothing wrong.... Is he just that big of a dumbass or just cocky thinking being president means unchecked power?

Maybe because he views it as a political witch hunt designed to undermine his legitimacy? Actually, I think you know that’s exactly what he thinks. Again, you don’t actually believe he conspired with Russia.  Nobody on this board is actually that crazy/stupid and that’s a pretty low bar.
I have no doubts his campaign wanted dirt anyway they could get it from whomever they could get it from. They put that first over being ethical or"American first"

But thanks for not answering my question. If I knew I was innocent and had an investigation on me let's just say I'd have it much different.... Smarter.

Yeah, instead of trying to dig up crap "the old fashioned" way, he should have been more sophisticated and hired someone to manufacture it.

I've observed some federal cases from a safe periphery; when they *want* to do something, they do it. Actually, taking the dumber "didn't intend to do it" approach seems to work pretty well.

Whatever happened with the Left's BFF and Snowden?  Inconvenient truths?

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: February 03, 2018, 04:47:41 PM »
Lol you guys. Just cut bait.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The Big Train

« Reply #4158 on: February 03, 2018, 07:58:56 PM »
That guy is one of the worlds dumbest criminals

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #4159 on: February 03, 2018, 11:52:03 PM »
Does anyone actually believe this Russia crap?? 

Like, I know most of you retreads hate the don and are super butthurt [insert libtard name here] isn't president, but you don't actually buy into this conjecture upon speculation upon conjecture whackadoo fan fiction do you?

It's rough ridin' 2018 and you're spazzing out about rough ridin' Russia of all places. As if the story tellers are playing on the fact you grew up in the 80's. Lots of star wars underpants in this crowded bbs of dolts.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: February 03, 2018, 11:52:35 PM »
he hired at least three people that either are agents of foreign governments or are suspected of being an agent of a foreign government.  i don't think that's all that easy to do, randomly.

the first assertion is a statement of fact.  the second seems like a fairly safe assumption, but please feel free to argue against it.

You are a rough ridin' idiot

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: February 04, 2018, 08:19:39 AM »

Like, I know most of you retreads hate the don and are super butthurt [insert libtard name here] isn't president, but you don't actually buy into this conjecture upon speculation upon conjecture whackadoo fan fiction do you?

It's rough ridin' 2018 and you're spazzing out about rough ridin' Russia of all places. As if the story tellers are playing on the fact you grew up in the 80's. Lots of star wars underpants in this crowded bbs of dolts.
Which part of this "Russia crap"?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: February 04, 2018, 08:41:36 AM »
Chum1 is building a compelling case against him that's for sure
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4163 on: February 04, 2018, 08:43:45 AM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4164 on: February 04, 2018, 10:45:07 AM »
 :lol:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: February 04, 2018, 11:06:14 AM »
No, not even Chum actually believes Trump conspired with Russia.

Some things that actually did happen: Clinton set up a secret server to dodge FOIA requests and ran classified and top secret emails through it - including communications with the president. At one point this server was actually located in a bathroom closet. The FBI conducted an investigation and drafted a letter that was always intended to exhonerate her, but the original draft of the letter said Clinton communicated with the president, that foreign agents “possibly” accessed the server, and that Clinton was “grossly negligent.” All of this information was scrubbed from the final version of the letter because it was inconsistent with the plan - exonerate Clinton and keep Obama out of the mess.

Meanwhile, Clinton hired a law firm to hire an oppo research firm to hire an ex British spy to pay Russian “informants” to fill up a dossier with delicious and completely uncorroborated trash like Trump hiring prostitutes to piss on a bed slept in by the Obamas. This dossier was then peddled to the media and the FBI.

All of that actually happened. And I am continually thankful that these trash human beings didn’t win the White House.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: February 04, 2018, 11:10:41 AM »
No, not even Chum actually believes Trump conspired with Russia.

Some things that actually did happen: Clinton set up a secret server to dodge FOIA requests and ran classified and top secret emails through it - including communications with the president. At one point this server was actually located in a bathroom closet. The FBI conducted an investigation and drafted a letter that was always intended to exhonerate her, but the original draft of the letter said Clinton communicated with the president, that foreign agents “possibly” accessed the server, and that Clinton was “grossly negligent.” All of this information was scrubbed from the final version of the letter because it was inconsistent with the plan - exonerate Clinton and keep Obama out of the mess.

Meanwhile, Clinton hired a law firm to hire an oppo research firm to hire an ex British spy to pay Russian “informants” to fill up a dossier with delicious and completely uncorroborated trash like Trump hiring prostitutes to piss on a bed slept in by the Obamas. This dossier was then peddled to the media and the FBI.

All of that actually happened. And I am continually thankful that these trash human beings didn’t win the White House.

I don't know if Trump conspired with Russia. However, it's certainly plausible and his actions tip the needle that way.

Second, Steele didn't pay his informants.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4167 on: February 04, 2018, 11:37:45 AM »
I saw a Hilary for prison 2018  sign being held by a guy on a street corner in my hometown the other day. It made me think of Dax and KSU dub.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: February 04, 2018, 12:16:41 PM »

You are a rough ridin' idiot

you may extend an argument too, if you like.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: February 04, 2018, 12:17:34 PM »
Women in power really bother these guys...even when the women don't end up in power.

So nobody from Trump world met with Russia? Russia didn't buy fake ads to cause chaos in our elections? Trump didn't ask for Russia to find her emails....yada yada yada ...nothing

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4170 on: February 04, 2018, 12:17:41 PM »

it seems more likely than not.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4171 on: February 04, 2018, 12:53:04 PM »
The “but Hillary” crowd sets out such a pathetic defense of Trump it does more harm to him than good

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #4172 on: February 04, 2018, 12:57:10 PM »
Yeah their air force is basically same as when they were scared to death of us over Baltics

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: February 04, 2018, 03:39:50 PM »
Okay, it appears the people posting here are a lot dumber than even I thought.

Facepalm City, USA

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4174 on: February 04, 2018, 03:55:49 PM »
For how much of a bombshell #TheMemo was supposed to be, I’m a bit surprised KSUW and FSD have pivoted so quickly back to the old “but Hillary” stuff.