Author Topic: The lets lol @ Oklahoma master thread  (Read 5705 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Re: The lets lol @ Oklahoma master thread
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2016, 07:40:39 AM »
Yawn.

Most of the idiots are getting voted out this year and know it, so they are throwing as much crazy against the wall as they can to see what sticks.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2016, 07:49:15 AM »
Yawn.

Most of the idiots are getting voted out this year and know it, so they are throwing as much crazy against the wall as they can to see what sticks.

That's mature

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2016, 08:11:03 AM »
Yawn.

Sounds very ACA-ish circa 2010
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2016, 09:33:57 AM »
If politicians do everything except figure out massive state debt, then they can complain about how the other party didn't fix the massive state debt.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2016, 10:32:46 AM »
Banning abortion once and for all,  just not worth a few hundred thousand dollars
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2016, 11:09:38 AM »
Wonder why these self less public servants are getting voted out?

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2016, 01:48:21 PM »
Yawn.

It's already started with Dossett, a moderate 34 year old dem, winning Owasso - a district that dems didn't even bother running a candidate in for 20 years.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2016, 04:36:54 PM »
It's almost stunning about how much attention is being paid to this stuff.   Re-defining first world problems every day.   :thumbsup:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2016, 04:46:23 PM »
Oklahoma and Texas are brave enough to stand up to the Obama tsunami.   Limiting abortion into relative oblivion is okay.  How is a religious exemption for being forced to use a free range bathroom discrimination?   LBGTitupwazzu have the standard free range bathroom, and a very religious school can be accommodations that do not violate their beliefs.  We give such exemptions for sex education and make special accommodations for muslims - so what is the difference?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2016, 09:42:43 AM »
It's almost stunning about how much attention is being paid to this stuff.   Re-defining first world problems every day.   :thumbsup:

Media  :curse:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2016, 02:57:46 PM »
Separate Bathrooms by Religion? Oklahoma Opens New Front in Transgender Debate
www.nytimes.com/2016/05/21/us/separate-bathrooms-by-religion-oklahoma-opens-new-front-in-transgender-debate.html?_r=2
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2016, 03:24:06 PM »
www.nytimes.com/2016/05/21/us/separate-bathrooms-by-religion-oklahoma-opens-new-front-in-transgender-debate.html?_r=2

Does the bible say "Thou shalt not change clothes in the same room as someone with different genitals than you."?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2016, 03:32:45 PM »

Does the bible say "Thou shalt not change clothes in the same room as someone with different genitals than you."?

I think the quran does.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2016, 03:36:49 PM »
Sounds like Kansas will be getting in on this bathroom thing as well.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2016, 05:08:25 PM »
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/apr/27/oral-sex-rape-ruling-tulsa-oklahoma-alcohol-consent

Apparently you can stick your dick in anyone's mouth as long as you get them drunk first.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2016, 05:12:20 PM »

Pretty close, actually. Not gonna look for it now, but pretty sure someone got struck down for seeing Noah when he was naked. Might have been a son, though. So actually even more extreme, maybe.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2016, 05:14:43 PM »
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/apr/27/oral-sex-rape-ruling-tulsa-oklahoma-alcohol-consent

Apparently you can stick your dick in anyone's mouth as long as you get them drunk first.

Yikes. Where's an activist judge when you need one?

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2016, 06:35:34 PM »
For posterity

The Oklahoma Legislature on Thursday passed a bill that would effectively ban abortions by subjecting doctors who perform them to felony charges and revoking their medical licenses — the first legislation of its kind.

The measure, which passed the Republican-dominated Senate by a vote of 33 to 12, will be presented to Gov. Mary Fallin, a Republican, who will have five days to sign it, veto it or allow it to take effect without her signature.

If it becomes law, it is certain to face a quick challenge in state or federal court. And because the Supreme Court has consistently ruled that women have a right to obtain abortions until the fetus is viable outside the womb, legal experts say, it will soon be declared unconstitutional.

“Most people know I am for defending rights,” Senator Nathan Dahm, the author of the bill and a software developer from Broken Arrow, Okla., told The Oklahoman. “Those rights begin at conception.”

But some legislators called the measure an ill-considered diversion.

“I’m pro-life and a Roman Catholic, but I don’t think we should waste our time on legislation that will be declared unconstitutional,” Senator Ervin Yen, an anesthesiologist from Oklahoma City, and one of a small number of Republicans to oppose the bill, said in an interview.

you just know they typed another common phrase initially and had to Thesaurus.com it

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2016, 07:19:25 PM »

This was by far the most disturbing part of that article:

But legal experts and victims’ advocates said they viewed the ruling as a sign of something larger: the troubling gaps that still exist between the nation’s patchwork of laws and evolving ideas about rape and consent.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2016, 07:24:21 PM »
It would be absurd public policy to criminalize drunk people from engaging in oral sex. Notwithstanding "legal experts" and "victim advocates" efforts to make too drunk to drive mean passed out in the context of sex.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2016, 07:28:51 PM »
That guardian article was so poorly done from a legal perspective, it's difficult to know where to start tearing it down. So dumb

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2016, 11:06:12 PM »

Pretty close, actually. Not gonna look for it now, but pretty sure someone got struck down for seeing Noah when he was naked. Might have been a son, though. So actually even more extreme, maybe.

Such a mumped up story.  Noah crap hammered, kids checking out the dong.  Just weird.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2016, 07:09:41 AM »

I didn't read the article you linked, but it's not as sensational as it sounds. It's really weird wording in a really old law, and the court was correct based on the law. In all of these other stupid laws being proposed, they are also proposing a language change for this law to cutoff that loophole. So, yay progress, kind of.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2016, 09:43:53 AM »

I didn't read the article you linked, but it's not as sensational as it sounds. It's really weird wording in a really old law, and the court was correct based on the law. In all of these other stupid laws being proposed, they are also proposing a language change for this law to cutoff that loophole. So, yay progress, kind of.

Here the statement that gets me...

“Forcible sodomy cannot occur where a victim is so intoxicated as to be completely unconscious at the time of the sexual act of oral copulation,”

So they are saying that if the victim is passed out from drinking then they are basically giving consent to have anything done to them.