Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
?s=21

If anyone needs any other proof that Dax is a fanatic/crazy/tinfoilhat/nutjob look no further than the twitter account he just referenced.   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jacob Wohl is a legit mentally ill individual, he is the equivalent of Alex Jones 30 years ago. I mean  :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

It was posted without comment Randy. 

FFS
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: Tiger's back
« Last post by stunted on Today at 02:26:54 AM »

molinari caddying for his brother in the 2006 masters
not reintroduced into oklahoma and not in colby.

canid evolution is really complex and they're still trying to tease it apart.  every time i look, thinking seems to have changed a little bit.  so i can't give you a good answer as to what a red wolf is (was, they're basically extinct), but they are bigger than coyotes.
Kansas State Football / Re: It's Venables
« Last post by MakeItRain on Today at 12:14:47 AM »
Bill knows that Venables is the #1 choice for next HC, not Sean. He's waiting for Venables to take HC job before he retires. It's not working out for Bill or Sean.

I'd be willing to bet at least half of K-State fans actually believe this. Bill is coaching because Bill wants to coach. It's pretty easy did him to set Sean up for the job without waiting for anyone else.
Kansas State Football / Re: Thank God for Iowa State
« Last post by MakeItRain on Today at 12:11:19 AM »
TF was going on in that first pic w/players wearing different colored helmets

Those are mid 80s era.  They had All Big 8, All American players where yellow helmets while everyone else wore red.

Criner awarded players gold hemets if he thought that they deserved to be considered for the All-Big 8 team. Even the players disliked the idea as the guys with the odd helmets tended to be targets of taunts and extra hits during the games.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

:ROFL: good to see they have been Iowa Statey for generations

Speaking of which we have been besieged by flooding and tornadoes all summer long, it's awful.
i've never heard of anyone hoping their barn cat would produce more barn cats.

SYS, what do you know about red wolves? My dad says they reintroduced them to the OK Panhandle a couple of years ago and he is convinced they have spread to the Colby area. Real News? Fake News?

He says they are bigger than normal coyotes.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Trump Presidency
« Last post by libliblibliblibliblib on July 22, 2018, 11:49:22 PM »
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Who is America thread
« Last post by libliblibliblibliblib on July 22, 2018, 11:31:26 PM »
Arizona was very funny
My parents just tell me how much rain they got in the most recent storm...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10