Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
i'm through like 3.5 seasons of sopranos. it's kind of annoying that there aren't any likeable characters besides uncle junior.
in ep 5 at first i thought maybe they cast christian bale as gendry.  :surprised:
but srsly ksuw went full powercat posse in here, i couldn't read it all. was it all about how long it takes to get from point A to B?  :lol:
I don't know why we have statues for traitors in the first place, not even accounting for the part where they wanted to subjugate blacks as slaves
if you told me when i finished reading book 5 that we'd have an expedition to kill a WW with these characters:

jon
hound
beric
thoros
tormund
gendry (!)  :gocho:
jorah

i would have been pretty excited about all those frayed storylines coming together. but then again i'm a fan of this series so i generally like it.
what an absolutely horrible effort from everyone itt after ep5
welp....
Womens Collegiate Soccer And Royals Only / Re: The Royals
« Last post by ksu_FAN on Today at 07:13:46 AM »
I'm glad I didn't stay up to see that meltdown. Went to bed at 8-4 with 100% confidence of a win.

I was listening in bed and had almost fallen asleep  after going up 8-4 when I heard Phys and and his excited voice. I was hoping it was the Royals finishing out the win, but it was Soria and Alex's near catch. After that I listened to every miserable second.
« Last post by wetwillie on Today at 07:09:35 AM »
I'm glad I didn't stay up to see that meltdown. Went to bed at 8-4 with 100% confidence of a win. 
« Last post by ksu_FAN on Today at 06:51:48 AM »
I get the Alex critique right now and it's justified, but the biggest thing we'll all look back on if this team misses the playoffs is this terrible pitching. ERA of 6.00 and WHIP of 1.47 in August. Ned's bullpen formula doesn't have the parts to be effective and I'm not sure he can figure it out or if it's fixable. Blowing that game last night was pretty terrible, but Ned had to stick with "Soria in the 8th". It's broken Ned.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10