Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Taxes (GOP 2017 edition)
« Last post by sys on Today at 12:19:44 AM »
shareholders of c corps are subject to double taxation.  this is mitigated by the ability of c corps to retain earnings (deferring second taxation) and because both dividends from c corps and cap gains are subject to lower rates than ordinary income.

anything can be an s corp.  i have a guy at work who tells me almost every day that i should turn myself into an s corp.  "shareholders" in an s corp pay tax on profits as ordinary income.  the tax break is that they don't have to pay payroll taxes.  that's why people turn themselves into s corps, to pay themselves a wage that is less than their profit and only pay payroll taxes on the wage part of their profit.

the pass through tax breaks are pretty much a huge scam that r johnson and his ilk assume people are too dumb to figure out because americans instinctively hate big businesses (c corps) and fellate small businesses (pass throughs).  99.9% of pass throughs aren't comparable to c corps, they're comparable to wage earners. 
Sarah Chalke sighting on Speechless tonight, she's amazing :love:
The University of South Carolina basketball board / Re: Shockers
« Last post by MakeItRain on Today at 12:14:29 AM »
:lol:

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wichita-state/article179099791.html

Every time he opens his mouth he says something dipshitty, it's quite a talent.

Sorry, I just don't see what was "dipshitty" about his response to Louisville cheating.  Can you explain?
Really Greggggggg?

Maybe you can explain it?

Listen, you're not on shockernet, no one here it's going to fellate 3G.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Last post by mocat on December 13, 2017, 11:08:45 PM »
Increds

Meh, meh and more meh.
My favorite part of this offseason is the fact that FSU has their starting quarterback get hurt and go from National Title contenders to a .500 team whose best win was maybe Wake Forest.

Jimbo Translates that into a 7.5 million dollar a year job.

We have two QB's go down are competitive in every game but TCU win 4 of our last 5 and beat a top 15 team on the road down the stretch.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

the vanderbilt crap show was prior to any injury issues, and that was the worst loss in a long time for snyder. however, i enjoy the point you're making.
Holy crap is that really from texags?
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Trump owns Russia
« Last post by bones129 on December 13, 2017, 11:01:33 PM »
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Alabama, the "the south" of the south
« Last post by SkinnyBenny on December 13, 2017, 10:39:37 PM »
Gems from last night’s TexAgs game thread (or maybe many threads, I just copy-pasted this collection from what someone posted on TMB):

"Imagine how evil the Democratic platform is that an accused child predator had a realistic chance at winning"

"What are talking about? A majority GOP state took the moral high ground tonight. This is a win for the GOP."

"I don't like Moore. Don't associate me with him bc you are missing the point.

I haven't seen anything to indicate he is a pedophile and I hope he starts a new legal trend of coming against libel online posters like yourself!"

"Minorities swung the election once again. Blacks who know nothing more than "Vote against the white guy" showed up
Big time, looks like an amazing D+93%.

They don't seem to have rebounded well in Africa either. In fact the only place they seem to rebound well is on a basketball court."

"Depends on how much voter fraud was involved.

And we should all know by now that Democrats will steal an election if you give them the opportunity too.

The fact that some Democratic polling places have over 100 percent turnout, and, in some other cases, not a single Republican vote, tells you all you need to know about how Democrats feel about voting integrity."

"Yup. Many of you traditional Conservatives need to take an objective look at the Alt-Right's positions. They are backed up by good statistics. You may wish the world was different, but that isn't going to change it."

"Everyone is tribal except for whites, we will be the death of ourselves."

"I have said on this board, numerous times, that this country is screwed. Numerous times post-Trump winning. There is just no stopping the "demographic" issue. The next time a Dem is in office, amnesty will happen, Texas will turn blue, and that's it. Game over. It's been game over for awhile now. Trump's Presidency is the last gasp for America. We're toast.

And I've said this numerous times before tonight"

"Unfortunately, the Left does not care about truth or falsity when it comes to winning. They only want to win. The convictions in conservatives' hearts, to not vote for certain people, in tonight's case- Moore, gave the Democrats an Alabama senate seat.

And if even for a second, let's not talk about that fact and instead examine what is now going to happen. Our press is going to go absolutely insane with this, that its - over for Republicans, over for Trump, over for the Right, blue wave....

We wont fight dirty like the Democrats and thats why they keep winning and control the narrative.

But like I said above, once a Dem gets in, 2020, 2024-doesnt really matter, and all illegals become voting citizens, Texas will turn blue and that's ballgame. That's been their endgame from the start and theres really no way to fight it"
"Policies don't matter. Because the Democrats own brown people's votes, and all that matters is breeding/importing enough of them."
What on earth are you guys going on about?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10