Author Topic: The Comey Comedy Show  (Read 24826 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Comey Comedy Show
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2017, 02:49:15 PM »
Looks like everyone saw and heard what suits their beliefs best.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2017, 02:50:36 PM »
lib wants our leaders to be able to unilaterally determined what is or isn't classified information in order to protect their own ass when they're caught leaking.

So very sad

"Written in a non classified way"  and the libalemmings are all like "yep, yep, yep, no worries here".

You're praising an organization you once hated  :lol:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2017, 02:51:31 PM »
Lol, keep going dax  :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2017, 02:52:12 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2017, 02:55:24 PM »
It's good to see that lib hero James Comey has unilaterally voided the concept of privileged conversations.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2017, 02:56:33 PM »
 :lol:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2017, 02:57:10 PM »
I was wrong, this is a great look for dax  :eek:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2017, 02:58:16 PM »
:lol:

You tap out so easily these days.

It's just not fun anymore, the thrill is gone.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2017, 03:01:23 PM »
It's a tragedy for dax to see the dream is over. And he never will forget the day you met. Lib he's gonna miss you.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2017, 03:07:52 PM »
Sadly the resident libs are huge partisans, if they weren't they would be calling for three somewhat mutually exclusive investigations.

1.  Is ongoing and will now change course to determine if the president actually broke any laws in his actions and behavior with Comey.   An extremely difficult one to prove with the current available information and also given what falls under executive branch power in regards to justice department investigations and the power to halt them. 

2.  A concurrent investigation into improper influence placed on Comey during the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton.  Again, worthwhile but difficult.

3.  An investigation into both domestic spying and specifically spying political opponents during a presidential campaign.

Sadly, the resident extremely partisan libs will only go with #1

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2017, 03:16:41 PM »
I thought Comey did a wonderful job validating Trump's decision to terminate him.

I also think this mushes the batshit crazy impeachment talk.

Overall, I don't expect anything to change the current excuse for public discourse.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2017, 03:20:45 PM »
Nobody will say in public that Trump wasn't colluding with Russia and trumpers dance in the streets. This is a weird America we are living in.

FSDstruction says nothing to see here...that's good enough for me.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2017, 03:21:15 PM »
I just watched a clip of McCain's questioning.  Yeesh man, time to hang it up.

"The Senator's time has expired" sounded pretty ominous.   :sdeek:   :frown:

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2017, 03:24:35 PM »
So Comey is very concerned about how Russia is influencing the way people vote correct?  And yet he point blank said that both the New York Times and Wash Post had leading headlines that had zero truth to them?  That is more troubling to me than Russia.  :dunno:

And Jesus Christ why is McCain still holding a position?  What a horrible waste of 7min..

What is interesting is he said they (NYT, WaPo) were wrong, which is def not good for them, but also seemed to lead on that it was more what they were wrong about, into that nothing happened, just not they way they put it, so who knows.

Trying to be as objective as possible, given his testimony, it seems like a lot of people get their cookie, and a lot of people don't. If he is to be believed:

-He doesn't fully seem to believe that Trump himself is directly involved in COLUSION, and that might be so, though he didnt fully answer said question. I'll give that point for the Trump supporters

-He undeniably said that Russia has been meddling in the election, that is not up for debate, that is worrisome. Point for anti trump

-He does seem to be concerned about the whole Lynch thing, not good for her/Obama

The total sum of what it seems to be is that there is a lot of Russia meddling, and my guess is that there are a lot of people with and around Trump that got support for and help from the Russians, but it seems like Trump himself is either innocent or not informed of said dealings, so that'll be fun to parse through. It also seems that, from his testimony, the Russians were doing all of this to cause some chaos, and to undermine us, which IMO is kinda of the crux, they clearly think Trump is in their best interest to advance their agenda, so IDK what to make of that. It's feels like a won the battle but kinda lost the war for Trump. He didn't collude (as of now), but basically his election is best for Russia and worse for us, and they tried their damnedest to get him elected. Unless you are ok with the lengths they took to do so.

Regardless, it'll be fun to see how this all ends up, I guess a lot of people will get what they want while simultaneously getting smashed for what they didnt want happen to happen. No one will look good and in the end we all lose, again.

I think this is a good summary.  I don't think there was any COLUSION and think Comey should have done more if he thought there was.  He said that Trump never brought up the issue again after he said what he did and there will be no way to prove COLUSION unless there is evidence we don't know about.  Trump totally looks like a political stooge though and Rubio pretty much hammered that home.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2017, 04:19:27 PM »
Nobody will say in public that Trump wasn't colluding with Russia and trumpers dance in the streets. This is a weird America we are living in.

:lol: Phil's still on the COLUSION train! Even Dems like Chris Matthews are now pulling up stakes on the COLUSION theory and shifting to the (equally absurd) obstruction of justice claim. The nice thing about Comey's unclassified-so-I-can-leak-to-the-media memos (:lol:) is they contain the quote word for word of what Trump said to Comey "I really hope you'll let this go." You would have to be completely delusional (I.e. Phil) to think that amounts to obstruction of justice.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2017, 04:25:39 PM »
Looks like everyone saw and heard what suits their beliefs best.

I really wish I'd made this post.  Also /thread.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2017, 05:02:31 PM »
What did he say about Obama tapping trump's phones and the status of that full investigation?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2017, 05:08:30 PM »
What did he say about Obama tapping trump's phones and the status of that full investigation?

Comey is just FBI. He did confirm that Trump was never under investigation, contrary to the NYT.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2017, 05:40:54 PM »

:lol: Phil's still on the COLUSION train! Even Dems like Chris Matthews are now pulling up stakes on the COLUSION theory and shifting to the (equally absurd) obstruction of justice claim. The nice thing about Comey's unclassified-so-I-can-leak-to-the-media memos (:lol:) is they contain the quote word for word of what Trump said to Comey "I really hope you'll let this go." You would have to be completely delusional (I.e. Phil) to think that amounts to obstruction of justice.

The absurdity is the two tenets being held onto by you guys....trying to say Comey didn't go far enough and say "mr. president, you can't do that" and that releasing his memo was classified information. 

I'm not on any train, I've never assumed Trump directly colluded anything...like anything in this world, he would have someone else do all that and take the fall.

Your bosses boss (who happens to be the leader of the free world) sends everybody out of the room and starts "hoping" and "do you like your job"ing to you and you guys just think "oh it's just talk"...oh and then Comey was fired when Trump's "hope" didn't come true....oh and trump lied about it to you. 

How far have you guys fallen for this guy?  There can be other republican presidents you know...ones that I'd gladly support.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2017, 06:30:15 PM »
Most definitely, the 100% correct takaway here is that Trump's troubles are behind and everyone will be leaving him alone now.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2017, 06:39:55 PM »
Haha

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2017, 08:31:29 PM »
Here is the NYT's sensational scoop on repeated contacts between Trump campaign and the Russians....

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/russia-intelligence-communications-trump.html?_r=0&referer=

Comey today: No, that pretty much complete bullshit.

Good job liberals.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2017, 08:40:41 PM »
simply the goat at congressional testifying.  he elevates the entire room with his art.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2017, 08:52:22 PM »
Should have had him stand the entire time to show how physically dominant he is.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2017, 09:20:29 PM »
Libs seem to miss the part where Comey says Trump asked him to please find any evidence of anybody in his campaign that may have had contact with the Russians regarding election tampering, he wants to know ASAP to get them out so he can move on with his agenda. Comey was fired for working too slowly and his leaky underlings.