Author Topic: The Trump Presidency  (Read 1040193 times)

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
Re: The Trump Presidency
« Reply #3925 on: June 01, 2017, 10:46:30 PM »
I for one am stunned that electric car guy who generates hundreds of millions of dollars of revenue via green energy credits is butthurt about the Paris thing
You and Trump think this is about Paris :ROFL:

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #3926 on: June 01, 2017, 11:24:33 PM »
Like, this was what made musk and that other guy realize trump was a piece of crap?

I think Musk realized that the PR hit wasn't worth it when Trump basically had a circle jerk in the Rose Garden with a bunch of fossil fuel industry lobbyists.

Probably better to go take a few photo ops with Jerry Brown.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: June 02, 2017, 08:07:38 AM »
Like, this was what made musk and that other guy realize trump was a piece of crap?

I think Musk realized that the PR hit wasn't worth it when Trump basically had a circle jerk in the Rose Garden with a bunch of fossil fuel industry lobbyists.

Probably better to go take a few photo ops with Jerry Brown.

I think he was hoping to further his business interests and this made it clear to him that it wasn't working.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3928 on: June 04, 2017, 07:51:58 AM »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3931 on: June 04, 2017, 10:23:33 AM »
Well conservatives have worshipped putin for like a bunch of years now so that might be true.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile

The Big Train

« Reply #3933 on: June 04, 2017, 07:54:23 PM »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The Big Train

« Reply #3936 on: June 04, 2017, 09:22:11 PM »
Duh!  The guy is a complete dumbass.  It's a mystery why anyone is surprised.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3937 on: June 04, 2017, 09:49:59 PM »
Lefties now cling to Twitter Dudes who determine what is or isn't proportionate/disproportionate threat?

So, if there is a (another) terror attack on U.S. soil, lefties will hold their criticism of the administration if it's relatively small?  Because, well, apparently they've determined that if not enough people die, the threat, isn't, you know, "real".   

LOL, nice work TBT.

You're such an amazing dumbass.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3938 on: June 04, 2017, 10:01:10 PM »
Lefties now cling to Twitter Dudes who determine what is or isn't proportionate/disproportionate threat?

So, if there is a (another) terror attack on U.S. soil, lefties will hold their criticism of the administration if it's relatively small?  Because, well, apparently they've determined that if not enough people die, the threat, isn't, you know, "real".   

LOL, nice work TBT.

Dax, 90 people die and 183 are injured everyday due to guns. Where's your outrage over that?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3939 on: June 04, 2017, 10:09:28 PM »

LOL, nice work TBT.

Dax, 90 people die and 183 are injured everyday due to guns. Where's your outrage over that?

Most of that driven by religion?  How much of that is "heat of the movement" situations?   All of that planned and coordinated attacks seeking specific targets and intended to cause as many mass casualties as possible?   

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3940 on: June 04, 2017, 10:14:17 PM »

LOL, nice work TBT.

Most of that driven by religion?  How much of that is "heat of the movement" situations?   All of that planned and coordinated attacks seeking specific targets and intended to cause as many mass casualties as possible?

Should we prioritize ending unwarranted killings based off of religious differences or the greater killer?

Assuming you meant "heat of the moment." Not sure why that should matter.

Regarding your latter question I would just point out that three terrorists killed seven people. Not, say, 47. Still tragic, nonetheless.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3941 on: June 04, 2017, 10:15:23 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3942 on: June 04, 2017, 10:16:49 PM »
Oh, and nice deflection bucket.  Toss in a dumbass strawman.

I hope you're not caught up in a terrorist attack that's not "proportionate" enough to care about.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3943 on: June 04, 2017, 10:22:04 PM »

LOL, nice work TBT.

Should we prioritize ending unwarranted killings based off of religious differences or the greater killer?

Regarding your latter question I would just point out that three terrorists killed seven people. Not, say, 47. Still tragic, nonetheless.

Again, keep that fire away from all of those strawmen.   The question again, are you prepared to not care if your talking heads determine if a terrorist attack is not "proportionate" enough?   Yes or no? 

What's the dividing line to caring bucket?  10 dead in once incident, 20-30-40?  What's proportionate enough? 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3944 on: June 04, 2017, 10:24:12 PM »
Are libs actually buying the "moral" outrage of Elon Musk, over the PA?

:lol: :lol:  oh my word.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3945 on: June 04, 2017, 10:31:54 PM »
Relax, it's Sunday
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3946 on: June 04, 2017, 10:43:13 PM »
Relax, it's Sunday

Lib provided hilarity doesn't rest on God's day, lib.

The Big Train

« Reply #3947 on: June 04, 2017, 10:51:00 PM »
Relax, it's Sunday

Lib provided hilarity doesn't rest on God's day, lib.

Neither does your dumbass Dear Leader.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3948 on: June 04, 2017, 10:56:55 PM »

LOL, nice work TBT.

Again, keep that fire away from all of those strawmen.   The question again, are you prepared to not care if your talking heads determine if a terrorist attack is not "proportionate" enough?   Yes or no? 

What's the dividing line to caring bucket?  10 dead in once incident, 20-30-40?  What's proportionate enough?

Way to throw strawman out there to deflect from the questions I posed. I think it's a very reasonable question to ask, why we should prioritize legislative action against Muslims instead of towards gun control, the much bigger threat to your life and mine?

However, in this country it's easier to marginalize brown people than it is to pass laws against the guns that we all love.

A white Christian kills a bunch of people. Let's do nothing. A muslim, travel ban!

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #3949 on: June 04, 2017, 11:02:00 PM »
"Disproportionate" threat is a sad way to minimize marginalize terrorism.

I do think we should start using that term with climate change though.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd