Author Topic: No guns for law abiding Americans ... Many for Radical Islam  (Read 1678 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: No guns for law abiding Americans ... Many for Radical Islam
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 08:25:11 AM »
That link looks a lot like a virus
:adios:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 08:28:33 AM »
Also worth noting that the article didn't mention anything about guns for law abiding Americans. =MODS?= please modify thread title

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 11:08:13 AM »
How does this compare to NRA board member Ollie North selling the Iranians weapons?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
No guns for law abiding Americans ... Many for Radical Islam
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 11:14:38 AM »
How does this compare to NRA board member Ollie North selling the Iranians weapons?

Or the Clinton Administration green lighting Iranian arms shipments to Jihadists in the Balkans.   

But that's not really the point.

The same administration and party that wants to limit (and many within would prefer outright banning of gun sales) gun sales to US citizens, provides millions of dollars in arms to radical Islamic fighters and theocracies in the Middle East.   

Not to mention they've made no real attempt to end the disastrous effort to overthrow Assad, because they want refugees, clearly, there's no other explanation. 

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 12:20:23 PM »
B.O. and crew also sold "assault" rifles to the Mexican drug cartels.

Is Ollie north trying to restrict gun ownership in the u.s., or did chuck make another false analogy?
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 03:27:07 PM »
Not to mention they've made no real attempt to end the disastrous effort to overthrow Assad, because they want refugees, clearly, there's no other explanation.
I agree with you that America has given arms to people for reasons that are backward or at least make you scratch your head. But you can't be a huge critic of toppling Qaddafi and NOT doing the same to Assad.

Anyway, Putin is propping up Assad, not the Hilldawg.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 04:00:15 PM »
I agree with you that America has given arms to people for reasons that are backward or at least make you scratch your head. But you can't be a huge critic of toppling Qaddafi and NOT doing the same to Assad.

I am a huge critic of attempting to topple Assad.   Weird post, even by bubbles standard, or lack of. 

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 04:05:38 PM »

I am a huge critic of attempting to topple Assad.   Weird post, even by bubbles standard, or lack of.
the sentence i quoted contradicts itself. do you see that?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 04:13:12 PM »
We should probably send in 10s of thousands of troops to occupy while we help set up Western style democracies.

Yeah, just better to topple their government, leave, give crap piles of weapons to everybody, and win hearts and minds with Hellfire missiles from 40,000 feet.   Great strategy. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2016, 04:14:20 PM »

the sentence i quoted contradicts itself. do you see that?

You're making absolutely no sense as usual.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 04:23:31 PM »
We should probably send in 10s of thousands of troops to occupy while we help set up Western style democracies.

Yeah, just better to topple their government, leave, give crap piles of weapons to everybody, and win hearts and minds with Hellfire missiles from 40,000 feet.   Great strategy.

Point being there isn't a clean strategy for war. Whatever happens even with the best intentions will have unintended negative consequences.

However by essentially operating under the "bad guys don't look at explosions ... they just turn around and walk away" formula, it makes things much, much worse.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2016, 09:32:45 PM »
One strategy allows you to appear pacifist (to the unwashed masses that are your constituency) why directly contributing billions of dollars to death, destruction and ethnic cleansing.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2016, 09:46:53 PM »
i wonder how many of these posters are sb socks.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2016, 09:48:57 PM »
You can't trust anyone
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
No guns for law abiding Americans ... Many for Radical Islam
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2016, 09:52:40 PM »
It will soon be forgotten. Just like that one time a poster answered a question as Mr. Bread in some other thread a while back

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2016, 09:56:52 PM »
It will soon be forgotten. Just like that one time a poster answered a question as Mr. Bread in some other thread a while back

The North remembers
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2016, 11:50:28 PM »
Isn't interesting how Alldufus Obuttlum thinks more about protecting scurman who want to kill us.   With no policy other than give them love, unity and compassion and they will do so in return, Obama wanted to show love.  Give the headslicers guns and other weapons to fight that meanie Assad.   So like dax says he birth to a gun bearing horde NUTSIS Westner killers.  So when we scramble to get guns to protect America, Clintomba say you can't have them.  Just love, squeeze and hug them. We cannot elect globalists who don't give a rat's ass about America.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2016, 11:57:19 PM »
Isn't interesting how Alldufus Obuttlum thinks more about protecting scurman who want to kill us.   With no policy other than give them love, unity and compassion and they will do so in return, Obama wanted to show love.  Give the headslicers guns and other weapons to fight that meanie Assad.   So like dax says he birth to a gun bearing horde NUTSIS Westner killers.  So when we scramble to get guns to protect America, Clintomba say you can't have them.  Just love, squeeze and hug them. We cannot elect globalists who don't give a rat's ass about America.

Well said.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12