Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Some people who are perpetually enraged because people they don’t  like post in this board often lose track and are confused by the quote/reply features.

Certain psychos only want collective groupthink on his blog!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Supreme Court Cases Thread
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 03:38:03 PM »
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dax wasn't quite satisfied with his first post, probably set his phone down and got half way to the kitchen and thought...I'M NOT DONE and pounded out a second quoted post
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: CHIEFS
« Last post by kim carnes on Today at 03:28:47 PM »
A good pro comp that will resonate with cat fans is yamon figurs, who also ran the fastest 40 at the combine
Imagine a world where you try to overturn a democratic election and, failing that, organize a crappy coup to "fight like hell" as a last resort to hold onto power ...
At the prodding of a fascistic DOJ using legal selectivism against a perceived political enemy.

Imagine a world where you try to overturn a democratic election and, failing that, organize a crappy coup to "fight like hell" as a last resort to hold onto power ...
Imagine a world where #blueanon forgets they sent in squadrons of lawyers to overturn a presidential election. Years later then engage in election outcome: Denialism, delegitimization and ascribe to every insane conspiracy theory imaginable in order to undermine a presidency, with seeds planted by the election outcome denialism and the claim of an illegitimate presidency.

#thumbsup

Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: CHIEFS
« Last post by pissclams on Today at 02:50:49 PM »
it’s a risky pick. but what the heck, kim carnes?  are you a chiefs fan or what, bub???
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: The Royals
« Last post by Rage Against the McKee on Today at 02:45:08 PM »
We are going to mercy rule these pods.
Other Sports (Tiger's Back) / Re: The Royals
« Last post by sys on Today at 02:43:34 PM »
my father always said don't judge a team until you're five pods in, but the royals are 3-0 on pods this fine year.

And then imagine that the DOJ tries to claim that you weren't operating within your official capacity as president while trying to overthrow the election results for your own personal enrichment. How could a president even operate with those types of constraints?
Self's recruiting in the portal era has been incredibly lazy.  Seems to continue that trend.

just gonna pump and dump his roster each year

Just landed Rylen Griffin, and Dickinson is coming back. Maybe Furphy, too. It's been a pretty good portal season so far. Never bet against Billy Self Jr.

If Self talks Furphy out of a first round draft selection he's not as washed as I thought
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10