Author Topic: Charlottesville  (Read 27467 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Charlottesville
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2017, 10:50:44 AM »
Dax - you want that Robert E Lee statue to come down, or nah?  Y/N?

Oh heck yes. 

White invader statues next.

FYI, you haven't been presenting yourself as an OHY person.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2017, 10:51:10 AM »
I have an idea.  Let's hold a big moderate rally with signs about being reasonable and examining both sides of issues and the importance the political parties working together and not demonizing each other.  And we could chant things about respecting opposing viewpoints and rejecting overly ideological positions in favor of more compromise.

shitbag white racist would drive he car into the crowd saying we were taking his country.  Prob.

Or Feel the Berner with an assault rifle.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2017, 10:58:46 AM »
This rally was called "unite the right" and that seems to have worked, the racists certainly united with dax (of course he never left them in the first place)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2017, 11:01:27 AM »
All people who I disagree with are racists

Not very open minded lib

Sad

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2017, 11:04:17 AM »
related...

North Carolina, after all, has more Confederate monuments than any state but Virginia, the capital of the Confederacy.

https://www.indyweek.com/editor/archives/2017/05/23/the-mayor-of-new-orleans-explains-why-north-carolinas-monuments-to-white-supremacy-need-to-come-down

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Charlottesville
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2017, 11:11:35 AM »
related...

North Carolina, after all, has more Confederate monuments than any state but Virginia, the capital of the Confederacy.

https://www.indyweek.com/editor/archives/2017/05/23/the-mayor-of-new-orleans-explains-why-north-carolinas-monuments-to-white-supremacy-need-to-come-down

It hasn't stopped hundreds of thousands of transplants from supposedly more enlightened (but actually huge strongholds of very racist people) geographies from moving here.   So enlightened they love to pile into the gated communities with private security.   

Most people learn to not pay any attention so that they don't give a very small minority the attention they grave.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2017, 11:16:29 AM »
I have an idea.  Let's hold a big moderate rally with signs about being reasonable and examining both sides of issues and the importance the political parties working together and not demonizing each other.  And we could chant things about respecting opposing viewpoints and rejecting overly ideological positions in favor of more compromise.

shitbag white racist would drive he car into the crowd saying we were taking his country.  Prob.

We would dismiss both as the fringe weirdos they are and not give them undue influence and power by equating them with much larger segments of society.  Then we would probably chant something about the need to address the growing mental health crisis is America.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2017, 11:18:02 AM »

We would dismiss both as the fringe weirdos they are and not give them undue influence and power by equating them with much larger segments of society.  Then we would probably chant something about the need to address the growing mental health crisis is America.

I agree. 

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2017, 11:25:35 AM »
Woohoo!

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2017, 11:27:47 AM »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2017, 11:29:04 AM »
Would love to see a video of that.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2017, 12:34:07 PM »

what you are missing Dax is nobody is defending that guy or saying "he was bad BUTTTTTTT LOOK AT THE OTHER SIDE" as you are doing with these whacko shitbags in VA.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2017, 12:36:34 PM »

what you are missing Dax is nobody is defending that guy or saying "he was bad BUTTTTTTT LOOK AT THE OTHER SIDE" as you are doing with these whacko shitbags in VA.

Missed the point as always.  Why won't you just admit more than one group went there looking for trouble?  It's called the whole story, not just your "never let a crisis go to waste" typical bullshit politicalized narrative.

Offline Phil Titola

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • He took it out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2017, 12:43:24 PM »
I asked you before but didn't answer.....I haven't been following this story as intently has you have....how many white racist shitbag was murdered this weekend?  Why is any of this occurring in the first place?  Did the left shitbags show up first to cause trouble or in response to the white shitbags?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2017, 12:55:17 PM »
Missed the point as always.  Why won't you just admit more than one group went there looking for trouble?  It's called the whole story, not just your "never let a crisis go to waste" typical bullshit politicalized narrative.

One group went there motivated by at best a limited scope of protesting the removal of a robert e lee statue and at worst wanting non-whites removed from life.  The other group went there motivated by opposition of those people and that movement.  Is there more to the story that I need to know?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2017, 12:55:28 PM »
I asked you before but didn't answer.....I haven't been following this story as intently has you have....how many white racist shitbag was murdered this weekend?  Why is any of this occurring in the first place?  Did the left shitbags show up first to cause trouble or in response to the white shitbags?

I don't know and what difference does it make? 

But please continue to join the legions of Libs who have hopped all over a "Unite the Right" rally where maybe 1500 (that's being generous) of the most distant lunatic fringe show up and now all conservatives are in lock step with those idiots.  Making it seem like it was akin to the rallies at Nuremberg. 

Continue to water down words like Nazi and Fascist to the point of being meaningless and demeaning to those who actually had to suffer and do suffer under real Nazi's and real Fascists. 

Using lib logic in play I'll assume that there's agreement by all Libs with the writers at Salon and social media coffee shop bad asses who said that the Congressional shooting wasn't violent enough and more blood needed to be shed. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2017, 12:58:16 PM »

One group went there motivated by at best a limited scope of protesting the removal of a robert e lee statue and at worst wanting non-whites removed from life.  The other group went there motivated by opposition of those people and that movement.  Is there more to the story that I need to know?

It was reported that antifa was just as violent and confrontational as the white supremacist idiots. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2017, 01:01:38 PM »

It was reported that antifa was just as violent and confrontational as the white supremacist idiots. 

What prompted "antifa" to take a road trip to Charlottesville?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2017, 01:03:32 PM »

What part of looking for trouble confuses you?

Plus there's one legit school of thought that Antifa is extremely tunnel vision in their definition of racism.

So, back to looking for trouble.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2017, 01:10:18 PM »
Plenty of Republicans have publicly denouced the Nazis, but trump and dax won't... Very curious...
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2017, 01:10:33 PM »

Plus there's one legit school of thought that Antifa is extremely tunnel vision in their definition of racism.

Charlottesville looks like a lame place to go looking for trouble, on most weekends.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2017, 01:17:18 PM »

Charlottesville looks like a lame place to go looking for trouble, on most weekends.

Then you don't know Virginia. 

Weird that the most Northern "Southern" state is the most racist.   The guy in the car, from Ohio.   No surprise for those of us that have dealt with Randy Rustbelt former union guy transplant and likely Ohio State and Browns fan.  But the South,  SMDH

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2017, 01:19:55 PM »
Conservatives and Christians believe the law is black and white with clear lines o demarcation.  You break the law, you suffer the consequences.  Obama used the DOJ and FBI to his criminal henchmen walk after breaking the law, especially Holder and Hillary.  The law appeared not to apply to the left.  KKK car killer will get his due.  If this was the Obama era and an antifa had dammed a car into the Scummers Klanlings, would they be punished? Doubtful.  Likely, a hero of the left.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2017, 01:20:20 PM »

Two potential responses to this laughable statement, pick your favorite:

1. Well crap, if "it was reported," then no one needs to look into it any further because that definitely means it's true.
2. ...until one of your guys literally barreled through a huge crowd of people because he was so butthurt.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2017, 01:22:10 PM »

Two potential responses to this laughable statement, pick your favorite:

1. Well crap, if "it was reported," then no one needs to look into it any further because that definitely means it's true.
2. ...until one of your guys literally barreled through a huge crowd of people because he was so butthurt.

1.   Where was it said that no one need look into it?

2.  Weird, I don't recall saying that didn't happen.  In fact I just addressed it. 

Stick to unpainted but soon to be painted Stadium walls.