Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
This project would have cost about 35% to 40% less just 4 years ago.  The Dax plan would have cost $200-$250 million tops, and provided a fantastic renovated facility in keeping with the general architectural make up of the rest of the campus and modernizing a historic venue with one of the most interesting histories in college athletics.

They're headed towards a value engineered MLS'ified stadium, that as of right now, they're not even sure they're going to be able to afford doing the whole thing.

For the record, there isn't a solitary MLS stadium that looks like this abomination. The only thing close is Miami literally building an oversized temporary erector set as a stadium.
6 weeks is a long time.
It is, and makes it super hard to get a jury selected usually. Sitting them so quickly was quite a feat imo.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: Which is the Kitchen Gadget of our Generation?
« Last post by sys on Today at 05:03:26 PM »
great for turning tomatoes into tomato liquid.
Essentially Flyertalk / Re: 201* Concert Thread
« Last post by Spracne on Today at 04:56:00 PM »
Just got back from Phish in The Sphere. 10/10. Would recommend.
Go back and look at your question to me earllier today and then understand who was behind.

Amazing . . .
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Biden (interim) Dictator
« Last post by DaBigTrain on Today at 04:49:30 PM »
Good to see dax not having a perpetual meltdown in a biden thread again

I talk about what Joe Biden is doing all the time, then you come along and get all  :curse: :curse: because I'm talking about Joe Biden in the Biden thread. Which is just  :lol: :lol:

Then the rest of #blueanongE comes in and goes into immediate avoidocon/deflectocon mode

Why does this even have to be explained to you?

When you’re several laps behind all the time it needs explaining
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Last post by sonofdaxjones on Today at 04:48:45 PM »
If I was a maga grifter, I would make actual shoes and call them #Jackboots.  They would come in two styles 1.) 9mm Jackboots(makes no sense and doesn't need to) and 2.) The E Lee Jackboot.

What would they look like?  Cammo Crocs and Confederate Crocs.  No sport mode either, because LOL. 

Selling off the shelf already and I just wrote this hypo down with no intention of selling them.

Reads like a perfect fundraiser for Team Locked and Loaded aka The MAGA Blasters

Bro!  Maga Blasters! 

Bullshit, chinese made, super cheap 9mm pistols made to be completely Maga red.  One side of the barrel says 'eff your Feelings!" and the other side says "I lube this gun with liberal tears!".

eff!  Is this what's inside the Trump store?

Guys, this might be a really good time to open an Etsy and get some NIL stacked for use.

The MAGA blaters are the name of dugs fake anti-Trump militia

It's the Air Fryer.

But didn't know to make a new thread or what. May have to.

What are some must haves for your kitchens? Tryna find some new utensils/gadgets my set up. IKEA is doing there spring sale and I am thinking about getting some of their turners and stuff.

for whatever reason you never hear men talk about it, but ask any lady and she is going to put the immersion blender in her top 3. maybe dudes just don't make soup or something idk

i got a cuisinart IB a few years ago and can confirm it's wonderful. it takes a job that would take several minutes and turns it into just a few seconds. i pretty much only use it for soups, but i have used it to whisk eggs before scrambling (totally unnecessary). but it's easy to clean and doesn't take up much space

I like to use it on eggs too. It gives them a very uniform color which I appreciate.
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Last post by CNS on Today at 04:47:35 PM »
If I was a maga grifter, I would make actual shoes and call them #Jackboots.  They would come in two styles 1.) 9mm Jackboots(makes no sense and doesn't need to) and 2.) The E Lee Jackboot.

What would they look like?  Cammo Crocs and Confederate Crocs.  No sport mode either, because LOL. 

Selling off the shelf already and I just wrote this hypo down with no intention of selling them.

Reads like a perfect fundraiser for Team Locked and Loaded aka The MAGA Blasters

Bro!  Maga Blasters! 

Bullshit, chinese made, super cheap 9mm pistols made to be completely Maga red.  One side of the barrel says 'eff your Feelings!" and the other side says "I lube this gun with liberal tears!".

eff!  Is this what's inside the Trump store?

Guys, this might be a really good time to open an Etsy and get some NIL stacked for use. 
Good to see dax not having a perpetual meltdown in a biden thread again

I talk about what Joe Biden is doing all the time, then you come along and get all  :curse: :curse: because I'm talking about Joe Biden in the Biden thread. Which is just  :lol: :lol:

Then the rest of #blueanongE comes in and goes into immediate avoidocon/deflectocon mode

Why does this even have to be explained to you?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10