Author Topic: Trump owns Russia  (Read 756592 times)

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
Re: Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6375 on: July 16, 2018, 08:30:37 PM »
I'm not horrified by the "Russia" aspect of any of that.  The cheating should be remedied.

i'd think it'd bother you that the president acts and makes policy decisions as if beholden to a foreign country, because it is unlikely that that country and our country's interests are perfectly aligned.

I think he and most people do whatever they think is in their own best interest and that Trump thought that cheating, including colluding with the Russian government and/or allowing himself to be beholden to them, would overall be a positive for himself.  He should be DQ'd from being president for cheating.

I'm more bothered by however many stupid Americans fell for facebook propaganda or whatever to even allow such a plot to succeed.

Sort of OT: I don't think that our country can have a collective interest anymore.

Yes, it’s very sad when people fall for deceptions.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6376 on: July 16, 2018, 08:49:00 PM »
Putin wants to take over a bunch of countries and make Russia all big and bad, which is a threat to national security. (See Cold War.) If we let Putin do what he wants and end up getting into a war in order to stop him from being too powerful, that would also be a threat to national security.

Walk me through how Russia getting big and bad by taking over other countries threatens our national security.  Or is it just that the idea of them becoming powerful is so intolerable to USA that USA would go to war against them?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6377 on: July 16, 2018, 09:03:25 PM »
Putin wants to take over a bunch of countries and make Russia all big and bad, which is a threat to national security. (See Cold War.) If we let Putin do what he wants and end up getting into a war in order to stop him from being too powerful, that would also be a threat to national security.

Walk me through how Russia getting big and bad by taking over other countries threatens our national security.  Or is it just that the idea of them becoming powerful is so intolerable to USA that USA would go to war against them?

I don't think it's a binary deal - threat vs. no threat. They (or any country) would be a GREATER threat simply in virtue of being bigger and badder.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6378 on: July 16, 2018, 09:24:23 PM »

I don't think it's a binary deal - threat vs. no threat. They (or any country) would be a GREATER threat simply in virtue of being bigger and badder.

Gotcha.  I don't believe Russia will ever pose a threat USA can't handle.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6379 on: July 16, 2018, 10:03:50 PM »
I would bet my entire fortune that Trump has not read the indictment against the 12 Russians. It's very specific and credible.

if you mean because he doesn't read, then yes.  if you mean because it would have convinced him, you're no more sane than dax.

Gurgling forth so much misplaced anger.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6380 on: July 16, 2018, 10:38:23 PM »
https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/1018983885244379136

Dax backs and supports him unconditionally.  Which raises the question, when a fanatic unconditional backs someone do they see the world the same way, most likely, yes.  This begs the question, does Dax have as little grey matter as Trump?  Do either of them have any left?  Dax seems to be getting confused, just like Trump, more and more.  Sad.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
Trump owns Russia
« Reply #6382 on: July 16, 2018, 10:49:35 PM »
https://twitter.com/The_UnSilent_/status/1018824528632471553

It tells me that Putin told him to make the sign that says, “I’m a pussy.”

While Putin is gesturing that Trump can suck his D.
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6383 on: July 16, 2018, 10:55:18 PM »
Trump looked shook as eff when they walked out
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6384 on: July 16, 2018, 11:23:01 PM »

Could a big reason for that be that USA does believe Russia could pose a threat?

There are other reasons to pay attention, though. Are you curious about why Trump acts like Putin is his boss? Do you find it interesting that this stuff could eventually get him thrown out of office? It's pretty historic.

I think your assertion that only people who already dislike Trump care about things like what happened today is pretty easy to disprove. Many of Trump's staunchest defenders, like Newt Gingrich, are pretty unhappy about it.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #6385 on: July 16, 2018, 11:33:41 PM »
like us, russia is still swanging around an apocalypse scale nuclear arsenal. that raises the stakes a little when considering future conflicts of any size.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6386 on: July 16, 2018, 11:49:04 PM »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6387 on: July 16, 2018, 11:52:31 PM »

Could a big reason for that be that USA does believe Russia could pose a threat?

There are other reasons to pay attention, though. Are you curious about why Trump acts like Putin is his boss? Do you find it interesting that this stuff could eventually get him thrown out of office? It's pretty historic.

I think your assertion that only people who already dislike Trump care about things like what happened today is pretty easy to disprove. Many of Trump's staunchest defenders, like Newt Gingrich, are pretty unhappy about it.

I think it's more that I don't believe any of the high-major countries are a threat to another high-major country because I don't think the people in those countries want to eff with other countries.  Even in a dictatorship, you'd have to have some buy-in from the people to get into some WW3 action.

I assume Trump acts like Putin's his boss because that's the relationship that's developed.  I don't doubt that Trump has done plenty of crooked things with Putin and is thus scared of Putin as Trump has more to lose.  It probably should get him thrown out of office, but I don't think it will.  It's been 3 years of people firmly believing that Trump's about to lose it all and nothing ever happens.  There's still enough dumbasses that are down with him.

Let's see if his political supporters who were unhappy about today do anything about it.  They most likely won't, because they rely on those same dumbasses for their own job security, and they won't do what's against their own interests.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6388 on: July 16, 2018, 11:56:31 PM »
What if Putin shared some earth shattering details with Trump today that he now needs to verify and share with congress  :ohno:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #6389 on: July 17, 2018, 12:11:39 AM »
perhaps.
what if trump is a super elite agent running a sick 5d chess psyops job on poor vlad?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6390 on: July 17, 2018, 12:27:39 AM »
27, what were your thoughts on today's press conference?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #6391 on: July 17, 2018, 12:32:03 AM »
what if putin promised to pay for the mexican border wall if trump barely metaphorically depantsed himself in the joint summit presser?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #6392 on: July 17, 2018, 01:23:03 AM »
27, what were your thoughts on today's press conference?
I think Putin might have meddled. I don’t think he was effective.
I don’t think Donald had the experience or infrastructure to do what he is commonly accused of.
I think Hillary, her ‘crat cohorts, and establishment republicans do and have attempted to take down a outsider US President.
I think Putin knows exactly what is happening to Trump, and also knows that they share enemies.
I also think that 99.9% of you are rubes.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6393 on: July 17, 2018, 05:58:14 AM »
Might have meddled :lol:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #6394 on: July 17, 2018, 07:05:27 AM »
Of course it was effective, look what's happening now!!!!!!!!!

I don't believe it was effective in swaying the result of the election, but it is quite obviously effective at harming our USA

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6395 on: July 17, 2018, 07:24:40 AM »
“How was it that this Russian woman happened to be in Las Vegas for that event?” Bannon and Priebus discussed among themselves, according to “Russian Roulette.” “And how was it that Trump happened to call on her? And Trump’s response? It was odd, Bannon thought, that Trump had a fully developed answer. Priebus agreed there was something strange about Butina. Whenever there were events held by conservative groups, she was always around, he told Bannon.”

https://twitter.com/Isikoff/status/1018991836629815302

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6396 on: July 17, 2018, 07:25:18 AM »
27, what would cross the line into COLUSION for you? Is there any evidence you would accept or is everything from mueller tainted in your opinion?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6397 on: July 17, 2018, 07:48:44 AM »
I'd also be interested in you expanding on the cratpubs trying to take down the don. Anything specific you're referring to? I can't tell if this is about the phony investigation or he's been set up or what.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6399 on: July 17, 2018, 08:15:23 AM »
https://twitter.com/cd_hooks/status/1018983885244379136

Dax backs and supports him unconditionally.  Which raises the question, when a fanatic unconditional backs someone do they see the world the same way, most likely, yes.  This begs the question, does Dax have as little grey matter as Trump?  Do either of them have any left?  Dax seems to be getting confused, just like Trump, more and more.  Sad.

Just wrong.  Just stop.  Just criticized Trump for his Erdogan comments.

You are surpassing LibBot7 as being chief stalker in residence.