Author Topic: Auburn Fans Check-in  (Read 4952 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Auburn Fans Check-in
« on: September 09, 2014, 06:25:57 PM »
How will I know which tailgate is yours? Who is making the trip? I'd like to encounter you folks. Talk shop and crap. Talk shop AND talk crap I mean.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline manpow5

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Auburn Fans Check-in
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 06:34:14 PM »
The BBS ing for this game are going to be one for the record books  :billdance:

To EMAW or Not to EMAW

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 06:45:14 PM »
Wish I could come out there. No chance of making for a Thursday game though.

Besides, I am not sure my car would make it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2014, 07:26:04 PM »
Aside from all of the fun we like to have here, I am genuinely interested in meeting up with some Auburn fans pregame, halftime, and at the end of the game. If someone knows how I can make this happen, post here or shoot me a pm.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2014, 07:31:55 PM »
Aside from all of the fun we like to have here, I am genuinely interested in meeting up with some Auburn fans pregame, halftime, and at the end of the game. If someone knows how I can make this happen, post here or shoot me a pm.

I will be at the game and am coming solo so my tailgate will be a little boring. Besides, you can't technically tailgate with a hatchback. I am open to suggestions. Unless things change, I will probably drive in early Thursday (9 hour drive) and take a short nap before the game.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 07:35:48 PM by AU_Tigers »

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2014, 07:53:01 PM »
Nap? kind of like the thing I'll be doing in the 4th quarter of a qhatz blowout.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 07:59:07 PM »
Nap? kind of like the thing I'll be doing in the 4th quarter of a qhatz blowout.

More like a drunken stupor because of the titanic blowout by Auburn. It doesn't make you a bad person though.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 08:07:17 PM »

I will be at the game and am coming solo so my tailgate will be a little boring. Besides, you can't technically tailgate with a hatchback. I am open to suggestions. Unless things change, I will probably drive in early Thursday (9 hour drive) and take a short nap before the game.

Meet up with a member of this blog and you can be shown the way to a great tailgate. I recommend the nap, because after the game, there will be drinking galore.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 08:08:24 PM »
I think Sundance wants to harvest some organs, be careful AU_Tiger

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2014, 08:09:05 PM »
SDK has been pretty weird lately...

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 08:13:57 PM »

Meet up with a member of this blog and you can be shown the way to a great tailgate. I recommend the nap, because after the game, there will be drinking galore.

Sounds good to me. I'll bet there will be drinking galore after the game. There will be lots of KSU sorrows that need washing. Don't worry though, I am a gracious winner - I only talk smack before a game.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2014, 08:44:13 PM »

More like a drunken stupor because of the titanic blowout by Auburn. It doesn't make you a bad person though.
either way sounds fun
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2014, 08:49:23 PM »

either way sounds fun

I can't wait. You're gonna have to make sure I pace myself considering I get out of class at 10:45 that day :cheers: :excited: :thumbsup:

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2014, 10:25:16 PM »
Bringing the GF in town Thursday morning to catch in on some weekday Manhattan.  Tallgrass doesn't do tours anymore so i have a few hours to fill.  Konza/Campus then Call hall so far, suggestions welcome, TIA friends. 

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2014, 10:27:18 PM »
Bringing the GF in town Thursday morning to catch in on some weekday Manhattan.  Tallgrass doesn't do tours anymore so i have a few hours to fill.  Konza/Campus then Call hall so far, suggestions welcome, TIA friends.

Have lunch or tailgate with AU_Tigers? You could show him where bushwackers is. Many are suggesting in various threads that he go there.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2014, 10:31:47 PM »

Have lunch or tailgate with AU_Tigers? You could show him where bushwackers is. Many are suggesting in various threads that he go there.

3$ Busch Light Pounders. Sounds like my kind of place alright. How is the wine selection?

Offline sunflowersue

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 10:46:07 PM »

Only 9 hours?  Are you driving from Alabama?  I thought it was a much longer drive than that--at least going not too much over the speed limit and taking a couple of pit stops along the way.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2014, 10:48:11 PM »

3$ Busch Light Pounders. Sounds like my kind of place alright. How is the wine selection?

Limited, unfortunately.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2014, 10:49:57 PM »

Only 9 hours?  Are you driving from Alabama?  I thought it was a much longer drive than that--at least going not too much over the speed limit and taking a couple of pit stops along the way.

I live in the Memphis area.

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2014, 10:51:47 PM »

And I have a pretty fast car. Lol

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2014, 10:52:18 PM »

West Memphis?

Offline AU_Tigers

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2014, 10:57:22 PM »

West Memphis?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! !!!!!!

That was good. Actually in TN on the other side in Collierville.

Offline sunflowersue

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2014, 11:06:35 PM »

Ah.  That makes more sense.  Our son's family lives 90 miles south of Atlanta and we have to make it a two day drive.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2014, 11:07:30 PM »
i'm sorry for your son sue  :frown:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sak

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2014, 08:49:30 AM »
I'll be there with my family. We will be at a tailgate with about 20-30 Auburn people who are making the trip for the game.