TITLETOWN - A Decade Long Celebration Of The Greatest Achievement In College Athletics History > Kansas State Football

Lynch Mob = Back 2018 Edition Official Thread

(1/3) > >>

steve dave:
How back is it?

DQ12:
Dude: BACK

treysolid:
not very?

KsuWildcatsXII:
Dunno how "back" it'll be, but quotes like these are definitely reasons to be excited.

“They are doing some different schemes and giving us some different looks, which I think is very good for us,” K-State sophomore quarterback Skylar Thompson said. “We are so used to how Coach Hayes orchestrated the defense and their schemes and stuff like that you kind of get photograph memory.

“On this formation, they are going to do this play. You can kind of look at the nickel safety and say, ‘OK, now I know what coverage I am getting. With Seiler and Norwood, they are doing a lot better job of mixing up different looks and disguising coverage and bluffing in and out of stuff to make it hard on us, which is how it is during a game. It has been great.”

“He will throw in some new wrinkles to the defense that will make everybody turn their head,” Tanking said. “I am looking forward to what changes he makes. I think you will find the K-State defense to be a little less predictable. I think a lot of tendencies we have had in the past will probably get broken.

“I think there will definitely be a lot of different stuff on first down. Nothing against Coach Hayes, but I think he had gotten into a bit of a routine and teams knew what to expect on first-and-10. We mainly ran a Cover 4 and that put us in a tough spot when teams would get seven yards on every first down. With how smart Blake is, he will throw in some stunts and run defense that will be a little different and better, instead of just falling back into a base defense.”

wetwillie:
The disconnect percentage has become a full 100% now for SD and KSU sports.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version