Author Topic: LHC Bill Snyder  (Read 13121 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: LHC Bill Snyder
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2010, 05:56:10 PM »
eff you sd

His failure to fire Cosh is the reason we KNOW that Bill is unfit to lead this football team. 

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2010, 05:57:12 PM »
The only thing that makes Prince more desirable than Snyder is that Prince is much easier to fire. Both coaches are cacty.

Prince could assemble a much better staff than Bill can

But Prince would also try to eff all their wives and replace morris with rough ridin' tibesar. 
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2010, 05:57:56 PM »
The only thing that makes Prince more desirable than Snyder is that Prince is much easier to fire. Both coaches are cacty.

But Prince would also try to eff all their wives and replace morris with rough ridin' tibesar. 

The fact remains he hired Morris...and Franklin.  That is 2 to Bill's 0

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2010, 06:00:28 PM »
eff you sd

His failure to fire Cosh is the reason we KNOW that Bill is unfit to lead this football team. 

Isn't the more appropriate time to do that after the bowl game rather than before it?  I want him fired too, but I would expect it to come now rather than before today.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2010, 06:01:43 PM »
eff you sd

Isn't the more appropriate time to do that after the bowl game rather than before it?  I want him fired too, but I would expect it to come now rather than before today.

The appropriate time was last season...or to not have hired him at all.  It's not like he was new to us.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2010, 06:02:16 PM »
I am 100% on board with bringing Ron back.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2010, 06:13:35 PM »

But Prince would also try to eff all their wives and replace morris with effing tibesar. 

If we are counting morris and franklin then you have to count vk too. 

Snyder is clearly the better option right now as HC because he is more likely to die of old age and solve our problems for us than ron was.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2010, 06:22:25 PM »
just another banner day @ goEMAW.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2010, 06:24:54 PM »
LHC Bill Snyder is the only coach that has or ever WILL win at K-State.  Let's keep that in mind when we're getting balls deep in the silly talk around here.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2010, 06:25:34 PM »
I am 100% on board with bringing Ron back.

It would be genious, we already have to pay him. Two birds
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2010, 06:27:30 PM »

youre a goddamn idiot.  Stoops, Brent, Mangino >>>>>your poster boys

Oh yeah and Prince did x10 worse then not firing a DC mid season, he ran off ascending coaches to go be good somewhere else.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2010, 06:28:51 PM »

Oh yeah and Prince did x10 worse then not firing a DC mid season, he ran off ascending coaches to go be good somewhere else.

Sndyer's first go around doesn't count. Tell me one assistant coach he has right now that is decent or better. ONE.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2010, 06:30:18 PM »
Just because Ron could bring them in, doesn't mean he could keep them. What good would that be if he was still here?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2010, 06:30:53 PM »
BALLS DEEP IN SILLY TALK

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2010, 06:31:20 PM »

Sndyer's first go around doesn't count. Tell me one assistant coach he has right now that is decent or better. ONE.
Prince first year doesn't count because they weren't his players.

This kind of argumentation is like saying Carters rushing numbers for this game should be reduced because he had that one long run.
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2010, 06:32:53 PM »
Just because Ron could bring them in, doesn't mean he could keep them. What good would that be if he was still here?
who the eff did he bring in?

Freems sucked dick as a college QB and look at where he had to go to develop, one of the coaches Prince ran off because of his ego.  God you people are rough ridin' stupid. Stop riding Prince's nuts.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2010, 06:33:17 PM »

The fact remains he hired Morris...and Franklin.  That is 2 to Bill's 0
youre a goddamn idiot.  Stoops, Brent, Mangino >>>>>your poster boys

This kind of argumentation is like saying Carters rushing numbers for this game should be reduced because he had that one long run.

So you can't name one? Yeah, didn't think so.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2010, 06:33:51 PM »

Good point, WW.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2010, 06:35:47 PM »

The fact remains he hired Morris...and Franklin.  That is 2 to Bill's 0
youre a goddamn idiot.  Stoops, Brent, Mangino >>>>>your poster boys

So you can't name one? Yeah, didn't think so.
you can't name a coach that ron retained either dumbass.  when I counter your argument with a logical explanation as to why youre a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) it doesn't make your point better.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2010, 06:36:02 PM »

Freems sucked dick as a college QB and look at where he had to go to develop, one of the coaches Prince ran off because of his ego.  God you people are rough ridin' stupid. Stop riding Prince's nuts.

I'm pretty sure I'm on your side of the argument.

Guess what!! NOT ANYMORE!! BRING IN PRINCE!!!!
- chunkles

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2010, 06:38:52 PM »

Freems sucked dick as a college QB and look at where he had to go to develop, one of the coaches Prince ran off because of his ego.  God you people are rough ridin' stupid. Stop riding Prince's nuts.

I figured my format would do that.  I tried to space it out so it was less confusing, my bad.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2010, 06:39:27 PM »
you can't name a coach that ron retained either dumbass.  when I counter your argument with a logical explanation as to why youre a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) it doesn't make your point better.

So you're saying I don't have evidence as to why Prince was better, but you also have no evidence as to why Snyder is better? Even if Prince didn't retain his assistant coaches, Snyder never even had one. How are you saying Snyder is better?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2010, 06:40:58 PM »

Freems sucked dick as a college QB and look at where he had to go to develop, one of the coaches Prince ran off because of his ego.  God you people are rough ridin' stupid. Stop riding Prince's nuts.

I figured my format would do that.  I tried to space it out so it was less confusing, my bad.

ahh gotcha. well then....

eff PRINCE!!!!1
- chunkles

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2010, 06:42:17 PM »
you can't name a coach that ron retained either dumbass.  when I counter your argument with a logical explanation as to why youre a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) it doesn't make your point better.

So you're saying I don't have evidence as to why Prince was better, but you also have no evidence as to why Snyder is better? Even if Prince didn't retain his assistant coaches, Snyder never even had one. How are you saying Snyder is better?
here is the problem.  I'm providing point where Snyder had better coaches and you counter with that was 1.0.  That is horseshit argumentation.  You can't have a logical argument where you attempt to frame it so that all examples that disprove your argument are excluded.  and at the end of the day Coch>>Tis as (I think) Chin proved with his stats about defense production.  

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2010, 06:43:23 PM »
Corporate assassin.
Where did you get that overnight bag?