Author Topic: Should we feel sorry for Tim Tebow and his horrible senior bowl performance?  (Read 5543 times)

Offline RTB

• Fan
  • Caaats!
    • View Profile
Never.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Frank Martin- "I used to teach math in HS but didn't scream as much because nobody was keeping score."

Offline DOOM_Catz

• Combo-Fan
  • EMAW said we ain't losin'
    • View Profile
Absolutely not. Who gives a shazbot! about Tebow and any of his performances?!? His responsibilities to the college football audience are three fold: go to class, practice, play in games. Any ideology pushing elitist like Tebow should be tea-bagged. Actually, I'd much rather see that than his POS anti-abortion commercial coming out during the super bowl.
“I'm grossly overpaid for what I do." - LHC Bill Snyder, April 17th, 2013

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
He is a Gatorkat.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
if there is one person in the world that I will NEVER feel sorry for, It is Tim Tebow.

Non death/tragedy related though.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
why would anybody in the world feel sorry for tebow? he's only like the best looking person ever. he lives in florida. he won two national championships. will have a gator degree and the world is basically his. doesn't make sense.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
I feel incredibly sorry for Tim, but not because of this recent fiasco.  The most eligible bachelor in the history of the University of Florida is apparently a virgin.  Unless he becomes a Catholic Priest or exists the closet, I'll consider his time at UF to be one of the greatest wastes of an opportunity of our generation.

It basically goes....

1. Len Bias doing too big of line
2. Tim Tebow's chastity at UF
3. Terry Pierce going pro early

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
No way that dude is a virgin.  It's not humanly possible.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile

Sadly, I believe it.

He will fail in the NFL (maybe a slight chance at a TE).  IMO he would be smart to stay at Florida as a Grad Assistant.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile

Sadly, I believe it.

He will fail in the NFL (maybe a slight chance at a TE).  IMO he would be smart to stay at Florida as a Grad Assistant.

yeah, no need to collect that couple years of pay in the nfl holding a clipboard. no need for that at all.

:facepalm:

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
As what though?  A 3rd string QB?  I don't doubt that would be the best job in the world, but Teebow could live off of endorsements and Bible advertising for awhile. 

Offline weirdrobertswife

• Fan
    • View Profile

Sadly, I believe it.

yeah, no need to collect that couple years of pay in the nfl holding a clipboard. no need for that at all.

:facepalm:

He's not smart enough to get into grad school at UF.  Kid got an 860 on his SAT - imagine what his Wunderlic or his GRE would be.  UF created a major for him, and I'm NOT AT ALL bitter that he was an Academic All-American with a 3.2 (I think?) in "Family Studies" while Christian Ponder, who has a 4.0 in his MBA program, was overlooked.

I blame Gary Danielson for it all.  ::shakes fist::
Wildcat by marriage, Seminole by choice and Saints fan by the grace of God.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
As what though?  A 3rd string QB?  I don't doubt that would be the best job in the world, but Teebow could live off of endorsements and Bible advertising for awhile. 

yes, tim. please go back to school and be a GA and make the bare minimum. don't go to the nfl, practice and show up for games while making half a mil a season. you don't want to do that.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sure he could make a few grand ( I don't think 3rd string QB's make a mil in a season) while in the NFL.  Floridians worship the dude and I see him as an assistant coach in less than 3 years at Florida.  The guy poops golden nuggets.  I guess it would give him more to tithe right?

Offline weirdrobertswife

• Fan
    • View Profile
Sure he could make a few grand ( I don't think 3rd string QB's make a mil in a season) while in the NFL.  Floridians worship the dude and I see him as an assistant coach in less than 3 years at Florida.  The guy poops golden nuggets.  I guess it would give him more to tithe right?

Trust me, most Floridians do not worship Tebow.  Do not buy into the media hype.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Trust me, most Floridians do not worship Tebow.  Do not buy into the media hype.

Really?  I thought Jacksonville folks (minus the owner) were all about keeping him in the state of Florida.

Offline weirdrobertswife

• Fan
    • View Profile
He's from the Jacksonville area, which is effectively Gainesville North.  The Cult of Tebow ends in that area. 

Of course the locals want Timmeh to remain in the area, where he can best be positioned to circumcise young children, wear uncomfortably tight t-shirts and perfect only a jump pass.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
He's from the Jacksonville area, which is effectively Gainesville North.  The Cult of Tebow ends in that area. 

Of course the locals want Timmeh to remain in the area, where he can best be positioned to circumcise young children, wear uncomfortably tight t-shirts and perfect only a jump pass.

We are getting some serious Sunshine state knowledge here folks.  Might have to start thinking of Most Valuable Poster candidates.

Offline weirdrobertswife

• Fan
    • View Profile

We are getting some serious Sunshine state knowledge here folks.  Might have to start thinking of Most Valuable Poster candidates.

Hey now, blame the Kansan who married the southern girl.  It's not my fault my parents preferred sand to snow.  :tongue:

Offline JMart

• Fan
    • View Profile

Hey now, blame the Kansan who married the southern girl.  It's not my fault my parents preferred sand to snow.  :tongue:

Is that euphemism for something? Just sounds dirty.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 05:40:04 PM by JMart »

Offline weirdrobertswife

• Fan
    • View Profile

Is that euphemism for something? Just sounds dirty.

It would only be a euphemism if I were a Miami grad.

Offline weird roberts foam finger

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Tebow is to the State of Florida as Roy Williams is to the State of North Carolina.

Or closer to home, Tebow is to the State of Florida as Clemente is to powertards.  Mostly reviled, but still partly revered. 

Just mho
"It could be best for his family for Cole to come back." -- Bill Self, NBA career killer