Author Topic: Not even a mention?  (Read 1069 times)

Offline camKSU

• SLTH
  • Combo-Fan
  • That's just like, your opinion, man
    • View Profile
Not even a mention?
« on: June 02, 2010, 12:09:54 AM »
Austin from Kansas City, Mo., writes: Hi Adam i have a friend who has been offered scholarships to play at Nebraska, Kstate, Kansas, Mizzou, and Iowa. He wants to play on a team that will have a legitimate title shot in the next four years. He is torn between the five and really doesn't know where he wants to go. I have been telling him to look more into Iowa and Nebraska what do you think? He is a 6'2 265lbs defensive end with a 4.7 forty. Very quick. who would he have the best chance with?

Adam Rittenberg: Your buddy has a tough decision to make, Austin, especially based on the expansion situation. If you're talking national title, I'd nudge him toward Nebraska or Iowa. Both of those teams will enter the 2010 season ranked in the top 15 and compete for conference championships this fall. Missouri wasn't far from a national title shot in 2007, but it's hard to see the Tigers leapfrogging Texas, Oklahoma or Nebraska in the Big 12. Now if Missouri and Nebraska join the Big Ten, that could change the game a little bit. Iowa and Nebraska are the safe bets. Good luck to him.

At first I'm all like  :bawl:

and then i  :bigtoke:

and now i'm like  :jerk:

:cue my dream of a any given sunday final speech by bill f*cking snyder:

:lynchmob: :lynchmob: :lynchmob:

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/12835/big-ten-mailblog-65

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
untuck manhattan

Offline HugeUpside

• Combo-Fan
  • 100% natural
    • View Profile
Re: Not even a mention?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 12:22:35 AM »
:don'tputspacesbetweenwordsonfakeemoticons:
Avoid Dlew12, TylerHughes and Ging anytime bananas are within arms reach.