Poll

How many wins does K-State end up with this football season?

0 (0%)
3 (3.5%)
5 (5.8%)
20 (23.3%)
29 (33.7%)
19 (22.1%)
5 (5.8%)
0 (0%)
5 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Voting closed: June 08, 2010, 01:04:28 PM

Author Topic: 2010 K-STATE FOOTBALL-WIN COUNT POLL  (Read 5881 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 K-STATE FOOTBALL-WIN COUNT POLL
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2010, 07:51:54 PM »
Ben, since you've shared the favorite Tardville talking point about K-State's record last year with us . . . again.

For the record could you share with us what Mark Mangino's collective record was playing on the road at Lincoln, Norman and Lubbock??   While I fully understand that this thread is about K-State, I think all goEMAW'ers would like to fully understand just where K-State will have to go using ku's greatest coach and his Norman, Lubbock, Lincoln game record as a reference point. 

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2010, 09:17:30 PM »
Ben, since you've shared the favorite Tardville talking point about K-State's record last year with us . . . again.

For the record could you share with us what Mark Mangino's collective record was playing on the road at Lincoln, Norman and Lubbock??   While I fully understand that this thread is about K-State, I think all goEMAW'ers would like to fully understand just where K-State will have to go using ku's greatest coach and his Norman, Lubbock, Lincoln game record as a reference point. 

You blew your opportunity for an easy road win when you lost to Louisiana Lafayette.  Get over it.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2010, 09:25:33 PM »

You blew your opportunity for an easy road win when you lost to Louisiana Lafayette.  Get over it.

But we have an easy road win in Lawrence this season.

For our second team.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2010, 10:12:41 PM »
Seriously, though, Carson Coffman was awful last year.
He has much improved.  You would be a fool to doubt what LHCBS can do withe a QB after a full year in his system.  You had better prepare your ass for a waxing like Hungarian on his way to the Riviera.

:powerespect:

The last time K-State won in Lawrence was 2002. 

:lol:

Last time Snyder lost in Lawrence?   Team was QB'd by a dude that falls off cliffs.    :moreira:
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2010, 08:19:52 AM »
Ben 2nd request, please review for us what Mark Mangino's (greatest modern ku football coach ever) record was @Nebraska, @OU, @Texas Tech.

Plus who cares about La-La from a Tardville talking point perspective . . . because had K-State won at La-La then you'd be over here parrotting the Tardville talking point about how K-State only won 1 road game last year and that was at La-La. 

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2010, 09:02:11 AM »
17-10.
 :lol: @ ku football.
 :lol: @ BMW talking crap about his 1-7 conference team.
 :lol: @ thinking kstate will get 4 WINS THIS SEASON..
Your mind tricks will not work.
EMAW

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2010, 01:05:48 PM »
If Carson Coffman is your starting QB, you guys are screwed.  Four wins tops.

Anyone remember BMW's prediction for K-State last season? How did that turn out BMW?

Four wins vs. Division 1-A programs, no road wins (including a loss to Louisiana Lafayette), and no bowl for the fifth time in six years.

:lol:

Yep, and atleast we weren't 5-7 overall and 1-7 in the Big 12. Also, does 17-10 ring a bell?
BOOM!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Sugar Dick

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2010, 09:33:21 PM »
It doesn't matter who our QB is.  We could beat 6 teams on that schedule with DTrain taking all the snaps (think 2nd half of KU game last year).

:ksu: :ksu:

Offline BMWWcat

• Combo-Fan
  • I still love the Purple Pants...
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2010, 09:07:53 AM »
Here is my thinking...there are maybe 3 or 4 teams on the schedule that will be able to stack the box on us and slow down our running game.  I think we will be able to show the run, allow 8-9 guys to come up in the box and still be able to do what we want to, yes I think our run game will be that potent.
IF the run game is as good as I envision, then we will be able to eat up clock, slow games down and keep scores low enough, that we will be in games that we probably shouldn't.
And anyone questioning Snyders coaching ability is fracking tard. :nono:
That said anything is possible, I picked 7 wins but am giving myself a +/- of 2.  (Injuries always worry me)
Dax fan club member!