Author Topic: I thought this was reasonably funny . . . and it's the offseason . . .  (Read 1336 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I guess I just found this funny because I used to listene to Paul Finebaum's show out of Alabama all the time when Bama was having all the trouble with the coaches and those people down there are as hilarious as $hit when it comes to their college football.    Had the ku situation happened at either Auburn or Alabama they'd be talking about it every day on Finebaum's show for 4 months plus.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2010/5/27/1488415/if-you-dont-think-this-could#storyjump

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
TUBERVILLE: By that same token, I could wait a while to call Craig James and tell him you asked me to bump his son back to fourth-string on the punting unit. But I've got my cell phone with me, don't have a lot on my plate today, so I guess I could take care of that  now, too.

Okay . . . that's funny, I don't give a frank what you guys think, that's funny.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
TUBERVILLE: By that same token, I could wait a while to call Craig James and tell him you asked me to bump his son back to fourth-string on the punting unit. But I've got my cell phone with me, don't have a lot on my plate today, so I guess I could take care of that  now, too.

Okay . . . that's funny, I don't give a frank what you guys think, that's funny.

It is...given that almost any rash is more pleasant to deal with than Craig James.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
aha.  so that's why it didn't work the first time   :D