Author Topic: Greatest football coach ku ever had or will have leaves hell hole Lawrence, KS  (Read 16892 times)

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
My small 3A hs team played against Terry and miller. At pitt state camp. Pretty solid player
 Ugly tho
EMAW

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
if i had to put money on who would be coaching at a D-1 school 5 years from now, no question you go tuberville over gill. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
if i had to put money on who would be coaching at a D-1 school 5 years from now, no question you go tuberville over gill. 

They'll both be coaching D-1, assuming there is still an NCAA. I think Gill will leave KU for some MAC school just like McDermott left ISU.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
Incredible thread. This offseason has been spectacular.

goEMAW.com...get your Cats coverage here

:users:

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
"Don't be so obtuse.  You're better than that.  It's much harder to recruit at Buffalo than it is at Auburn.  Also, the MAC is no slouch.  They have some great coaches in that conference... look no further than guys like Urban Meyer and Brian Kelly who have gone on to take jobs at Florida and Notre Dame."

poor bastard actually cares.   :facepalm:

mangino is gone ben. that orange bowl appearance ain't coming back.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
In the weeks prior to leaving Lowrents, rumor is that Mangino was volunteering as a substitute teacher at a middle school.  He had to be laughing his ass off at the sh1t that's hit the fan for Lew and the ku athletic dept.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
"Don't be so obtuse.  You're better than that.  It's much harder to recruit at Buffalo than it is at Auburn.  Also, the MAC is no slouch.  They have some great coaches in that conference... look no further than guys like Urban Meyer and Brian Kelly who have gone on to take jobs at Florida and Notre Dame."

poor bastard actually cares.   :facepalm:

mangino is gone ben. that orange bowl appearance ain't coming back.

quote button looks like this

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
In the weeks prior to leaving Lowrents, rumor is that Mangino was volunteering as a substitute teacher at a middle school.  He had to be laughing his ass off at the sh1t that's hit the fan for Lew and the ku athletic dept.

wonder if the big man has dropped a few hints to the right people as to what is going on there??

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile

wonder if the big man has dropped a few hints to the right people as to what is going on there??

Now that would be as right as rain.  Lew deserves what he's getting after his sliming of Mangino.  Hope Mangino has collected his $3+ million severance package, or if he has dropped a dime on Lew, made it hard enough to trace that the ku athletic dept can't renege on his buyout.