Author Topic: Milky nipple shields  (Read 4509 times)

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Milky nipple shields
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2017, 06:24:38 PM »
Look, even if you get in the stadium with the pump, it isn't like the accommodations are that great.  I am just saying it would be nice if the #FAMILY actually reflected some material benefits for bringing families to games.  I don't do it because my kids and I don't have the patience for it, but also because my wife does not care about football at all. That said, I know that there are lots of things K-State could do to be more #FAMILY friendly. Some would require some significant investments, others would be easy.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 09:05:57 PM »
I am working on a pretty good call hall joke. I will let you guys know when it is ready for initial testing.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 11:00:31 PM »
Look, even if you get in the stadium with the pump, it isn't like the accommodations are that great.  I am just saying it would be nice if the #FAMILY actually reflected some material benefits for bringing families to games.  I don't do it because my kids and I don't have the patience for it, but also because my wife does not care about football at all. That said, I know that there are lots of things K-State could do to be more #FAMILY friendly. Some would require some significant investments, others would be easy.

I hate feeling like I'm arguing with kat kid, I'm a bad person. :cry: I don't feel that way at all, both of my kids have grown up going to those games, my eight year old has missed 3 games in 9 seasons. I have never been to another sporting venue with a lactation room, as a matter of fact the only places I've ever been that has one is Modern Maternity and Babies-r-Us. The only thing missing is a playground and I know that's in the plans with the south side renovation.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2017, 07:34:39 AM »

I hate feeling like I'm arguing with kat kid, I'm a bad person. :cry: I don't feel that way at all, both of my kids have grown up going to those games, my eight year old has missed 3 games in 9 seasons. I have never been to another sporting venue with a lactation room, as a matter of fact the only places I've ever been that has one is Modern Maternity and Babies-r-Us. The only thing missing is a playground and I know that's in the plans with the south side renovation.

I absolutely see a lot of families and I don't know how you/they do it. I am saying we could do better. The lactation room could be better as I know several people who have complained about it (I obviously haven't seen it myself).  I just generally think that we could make some really minor improvements that would go a long way toward making it more accessible to people with kids.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2017, 08:16:07 AM »
What things
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2017, 08:35:19 AM »
What things

more/nicer family restrooms/feeding/pumping rooms, playground, more training for staff on how to prevent NippleGate 2, scheduled Willie appearances (end of 1st Quarter catch Willie at the ________), more/varied concession options for kids (apples/carrots/cheese sticks/milks) or even a dedicated concession stand for kids.

I realize a lot of those would require an investment of money, but not all of them.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2017, 08:41:38 AM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2017, 08:41:57 AM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2017, 08:43:00 AM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2017, 08:44:31 AM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2017, 08:45:28 AM »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2017, 08:46:05 AM »

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2017, 08:56:42 AM »
When I was growing up going to games we had a hill. That hill was enough for us.. And don't even get me started on how coddled the modern anus is

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2017, 09:11:23 AM »
Whip that titty out and let the babe suckle.  Problem solved.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2017, 09:45:34 AM »
When I was growing up going to games we had a hill. That hill was enough for us.. And don't even get me started on how coddled the modern anus is

rough ridin' loved rolling down the hill
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2017, 10:34:57 AM »
What things

more/nicer family restrooms/feeding/pumping rooms, playground, more training for staff on how to prevent NippleGate 2, scheduled Willie appearances (end of 1st Quarter catch Willie at the ________), more/varied concession options for kids (apples/carrots/cheese sticks/milks) or even a dedicated concession stand for kids.

I realize a lot of those would require an investment of money, but not all of them.

The family restroom thing pisses me off, so many individuals use those things, not just college students either. Nearly every time I try to take my girls to one some 55 year old woman comes ambling out of one. If you've ever used a family restroom without kids you are unquestionably a bad person.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2017, 10:37:27 AM »
If you've ever used a family restroom without kids you are unquestionably a bad person.

I think both of the gooches did at the longbone place in winfield on fattyfest eve.  In fairness, the regular person bathrooms were somewhat hidden.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2017, 10:38:09 AM »
Anyone wanting to use "milky nipple shields" as their FattyFest trivia team name has to get my permission first.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2017, 10:46:33 AM »

There still is one, on the south side. My kid rolled on it and got literally hundreds of chigger bites, she had to go to the first aid station :frown:

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2017, 10:47:49 AM »
If you've ever used a family restroom without kids you are unquestionably a bad person.

I think both of the gooches did at the longbone place in winfield on fattyfest eve.  In fairness, the regular person bathrooms were somewhat hidden.

Of all people, mother*+!#?&$ :curse:

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2017, 11:04:19 AM »

There still is one, on the south side. My kid rolled on it and got literally hundreds of chigger bites, she had to go to the first aid station :frown:

awful.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2017, 11:09:43 AM »

Of all people, mother*+!#?&$ :curse:

Maybe they went in together. As a family.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2017, 11:56:46 AM »

I tried to reverse course and was given explicit permission to go ahead and use it.  :don'tcare:

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2017, 04:02:57 PM »
I am working on a pretty good call hall joke. I will let you guys know when it is ready for initial testing.

:impatient: