Author Topic: Please watch and then tell us your Metal Detector-Walk Up Music  (Read 3716 times)

Offline purrkatz

• Fan
  • Realist
    • View Profile
Re: Please watch and then tell us your Metal Detector-Walk Up Music
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2017, 03:01:14 PM »
it's one thing to have an icey cold brutus at applebee's on friday night with dinner and it's completely another thing that some of you guys are so addicted to beer that you can't go to a cats game without sneaking in ice cold beers or have a good time with a shot of tequila .  i guess one way to get by the metal detector is to pour your ice cold beers into a frosty cold glass mug and then sneak them into cats stadium?  the old lou used to have great frosty mugs of brews, makes me want one now   :excited:

Now the lou just smells like piss. At least that what it was like when I stumbled in there last year.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2017, 10:24:14 PM »
will cans of skoal set these things off?

yes
Actually no, most people don't realize how bad metal detectors are at detecting metal.  I almost always forget to leave my pocket knife out of my pocket going into venues and its never once set anything off

Its all just security theater

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2017, 10:25:33 PM »
it's one thing to have an icey cold brutus at applebee's on friday night with dinner and it's completely another thing that some of you guys are so addicted to beer that you can't go to a cats game without sneaking in ice cold beers or have a good time with a shot of tequila .  i guess one way to get by the metal detector is to pour your ice cold beers into a frosty cold glass mug and then sneak them into cats stadium?  the old lou used to have great frosty mugs of brews, makes me want one now   :excited:

Now the lou just smells like piss. At least that what it was like when I stumbled in there last year.
Had you pissed yourself that evening? 

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2017, 11:13:53 AM »
Included in the season ticket booklet.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2017, 11:24:09 AM »
Can't believe kansas state university is going to try and take away my right to defend myself smdh
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2017, 03:10:47 PM »

it's "Brewtus" you clown

well played, only a true brewtus man would know that

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2017, 08:16:29 AM »

There has never been a time when it didn't smell like piss.